New User Introductions

Hello. Cue mandatory introduction.

Not entirely sure what you'll find relevant, so I'll just say a few things related to the site. I've never really roleplayed before, though I've read a bit about it. Mostly I have experience with Fantasy and History, but I've read a little about Science Fiction. Not much, though. I've written before, but not in any significant amount; mostly stuff in school.

If you have any questions, please ask. No idea what I'm doing here. Probably forgot to mention a lot of stuff.

Hey there, and welcome to Storyteller's circle!

We have a LOT of people here who share your interest in Fantasy, as well as a number of History fans. We currently have a large number of fantasy roleplays available, but I don't believe anyone has started up a historic roleplay yet. If you got the mind to start one up yourself, I would be more than happy to help you attract players and interest :)

Actually, are there any horror roleplays currently? The site says that you need more GMs, and I need practice, so I might try running something short to begin. It might end up as a train wreck, but, might as well give it a shot.

Back