New User Is This Thing Working?

I've never really had to itemize it before, so I really can only tell you that it's the "utopia" vibe. Everything is perfect, and all that jazz. I'm naturally a paranoid person so that stuff just flicks all of my switches onto panic.

I've never really had to itemize it before, so I really can only tell you that it's the "utopia" vibe. Everything is perfect, and all that jazz. I'm naturally a paranoid person so that stuff just flicks all of my switches onto panic.

Oooh, I see. I can understand and see why. Utopia-styled things are often proven to go around anyway and show just how non-utopia it truly is.

Even if it is truly a utopia, it's just something that puts me on edge and I've never really been able to explain why. Either way, they're not popular for play so it works out in the end.

Even if it is truly a utopia, it's just something that puts me on edge and I've never really been able to explain why. Either way, they're not popular for play so it works out in the end.

I understand. Everyone has something that they can't quite explain why that sets them off or makes them uneasy. So no worries. You're totally valid friend.

Sorry to kind of jump into your conversation, but I agree with this.

I am not, however, opposed to writing a dystopia disguised as a utopia. That's pretty fun, actually.

Hello there! And no worries about jumping it, it's all good. XD To be honest, same. I don't mind writing stuff like that neither.

As long as it's an established point then I definitely enjoy things like that. I also just love a good dystopia.

I'm doing good! I just put in my first really large commission for my stream, so that feels nice. Even if my wallet might not be happy about it.

I'm glad to hear that you're doing well! ^^ Oh? What did you commission if you don't mind me asking? Ah yes, your wallet is going to be very dishappy with you now. XD

I'm getting my own overlay, intermission screens, etc. done. It's going to run me a total of $750+ over a few paychecks to make it manageable. The price will be worth it.

I can certainly agree. You're taking the steps to make your streams better and becoming a pro at it. And I know that you'll do great!

I'm just doing my best. Besides, TTRPG streams aren't the most popular thing if you're not CritRole or Dimension20. But I figure if I put the effort forward, it'll reflect and maybe draw more people in.

So long as you enjoy what you do, your passion for it will also help to bring in people. You're doing what you love to do and you're putting time and work into it, effort that will go along away and you'll get there and do great.

I wouldn't do something I don't want to unless I had no other choice. I enjoy TRPGs even if I'm the forever DM/GM at this point, and the two parties I'm working with are making it even more enjoyable - even if they're derailing entire plot threads.

I understand. I'm glad to know that you're doing something that you enjoy, even if you always have to be the one in charge of it. It sounds like you got a lot of ideas in mind and planned.

I have a lot planned, definitely. I just hope we can stop going off the rails every few minutes and actually get to some of them lol.

Back