New User Is This Thing Working?

XD Ah yes, stuff like that happens. Give it time, you'll get there soon enough! Nudge them in the right direction if you need to.

I've never played D&D itself, but I did have something that was sort of like it for one of my own projects. People made characters, we voiced acted them, made them go on quests, it was pretty much D&D, but with a story of mine.

That it was! I'm thinking of turning it into a roleplay once I get approved and can post stuff. Hopefully it'll be just as fun written out as it was to voice act and all that.

You'll have to tell me more about it. Roleplays like that which are GM-led can be interesting if they're done right.

This is very true. Though, I'm not sure how that would really work through a written sense. I've never done one like it before. I'd be more than happy to tell you about it! Would you like it here or wait until I can post an interest check for it?

I suppose waiting for an interest check would save you having to repeat it. As far as how it would work, it's very similar to how you would do it if you were speaking. I've run one or two like that before so if there's interest I can definitely give some assistance!

Fair enough, yeah it would save me some time and trouble. Ooh, I see! I'd love some help once I'm able to get it started! Only if you want to of course. Are there any topics or ideas that you're looking to join or start once you're able to?

There's not much particularly that I'm looking at, other than Nexus, but I'll end up reading through some more of what's going on once I'm approved. Got a character or two I want to get rolling with more than any particular topic, really.

Oh? I've seen Nexus too. It looks interesting and I might look into it more and others once I get approved. Do you have any that you want to start yourself?

There's nothing I can think of that I want to start myself, but maybe an idea will come to mind in however long getting approved takes. ^^

Understandable! Ideas take time and will form as time goes on, no matter how long or short. I have a ton brewing that I'm ready to post, once approval happens. No idea when it will to be honest. Apparently it varies between users. Hopefully it won't take long for us!

It's only been a couple of days for me so far, so I'm hoping it won't be too much longer. Eager to started, and all that~

Back