JoJo's Bizarre Roleplay: Stairway to Heaven [5/5]

I think you summarized what I feel, thank you. I think the most dangerous stand as of now on the roleplay is a snowflake machine, and now we suddenly have Thor on the boards.

The thing is, I don't see a lot of the changes, because Miyako can still easily overpower any of the current roster with ease. In addition, for a person that only recently acquired her stand she seems ridiculously strong, even if she can't control it. In fact, because she can't control it, she becomes a liability to everyone. That doesn't make her weaker- it just makes her dangerous to be around.

I propose this: have this set of abilities be the final evolution of Bright Blue. Along the way I think most of our stands are going to grow and develop a lot, so we'd probably all end up pretty OP. But that's a long way down the road, so we're all going to start way weaker than this for the sake of balance. I'll be modifying your skillset and stand stats this time, so expect a PM from me.

thats totally fair, and i understand completely, im definitly not opposed to have all those develop as the rp goes on, and again im sorry for making it op this is about the third rp ive been apart of so i apologize for my naiveness

These are the final tweaks made with Griffith, and this will be the starting point for Miyako's Stand

djinn_by_dariagallery-d8wnt85.jpg

Name: Bright Blue
Statistics:
Destructive Power: B
Speed: A
Range: B
Durability: C
Precision: B
Developmental Potential: C
Stand Ability:

Bright Blue has the ability to harness and control Electricity and Electromagnetic waves around her, as long as there is a supply around her.

It cannot create electricity at this time, so it can only be used in the presence of electricity,
and can only store a small amount for about half an hour to which she is trying to work on.

She can use her Stand to disrupt electronic devices and transmissions by interfering with the electromagnetic waves emitted.
This means that she can cause electronic devices to malfunction and turn off with an EMP, although she does not yet know how to hack into them.

Bright Blue enables Miyako to redirect the flow of electricity as well as harness it. She is constantly trying to improve the amount of electricity she can actively control, and her current record is a 10 million volts blowing out a transformer in a warehouse district

She has yet to test her ability out during a lighting storm, but it's on the list.
In addition, Miyako can charge Bright Blue up with electricity and shoot electric bolts. It have an effective range of about 30m, though its power quickly decays after the 25m mark.

Still being new to having a Stand, she has varied control of her Stand, usually doing what she wants, it can sometimes ignore her. Also if she is having difficulty controlling her
emotions it can cause the Stand to go Wild or misbehave, especially if she loses her temper, causing the Stand to act in an Outburst.

I mean it kinda died but if you wanna get it going again you could probably come meet my character and go from there haha

Back