Journey Into the Unknown: A Star Wars RP

OK I posted. I apologize for waiting for so long. I remember reading the post but something dragged my attention away from it and then I've been so busy at school I haven't even thought about posting. I was actually wondering why I hadn't been seeing any alerts for the forum today. I'm so stupid, I should have checked

Sorry. I'll try to get something up tonight. I've been busy. It may be short. I'm kind of confused on some things, but don't have time to figure it out so ill bypass it.

Actually, just found out I don't have work tomorrow. I'll figure things out, and get a quality post up tomorrow. Probably late morning or around noon central. I'm exhausted

Actually, just found out I don't have work tomorrow. I'll figure things out, and get a quality post up tomorrow. Probably late morning or around noon central. I'm exhausted
Oh no it's totally cool! I was just making sure it wasn't me being stupid and holding the group up again lol. Take as much time as you need

Ok.

How many sith are there?

What do they look like?

I was expecting Yoda or someone to control the sith, not have it really be a free for all. I mean, it is kind of all over the place with posts nullifying other posts. Are we deciding what lands and what doesn't? I was trying to avoid god-modding, but it seems everyone else is just landing hits all over the place.

I see what you mean. It's hard to communicate on here fully, perhaps we should make a discord server or something to make it easier to communicate ooc

Ok.

How many sith are there?

What do they look like?

I was expecting Yoda or someone to control the sith, not have it really be a free for all. I mean, it is kind of all over the place with posts nullifying other posts. Are we deciding what lands and what doesn't? I was trying to avoid god-modding, but it seems everyone else is just landing hits all over the place.

Ya, this is my bad I got so into character I guess I forgot that I was supposed to be giving more information on what types of enemies we are against and their numbers. As for combat I don't really want to micromanage everything and would rather just step in if someone tries to do too much, be responsible with your powers. I personally think the fighting is working fine, but if you think we need to do something differently then let me know.

Some sort of OOC chat to figure things out would be nice.

No worries, Yoda. I was just trying to figure out what we actually up against. If you could set it at something, that would be great so we all know where we stand.

Okay so from now on I will make post like this before the fights begin. It will have the the numbers of each enemy and some information about power lvl. Let me know if this is good or if you need more informtaion

Enemies:

Sith Lord: Darth Lord Teron,
  • Location: Darth Teron is in the cave working on recovering the Sith Artifact.
  • He is not killable at this point.

Sith padawans: 4
  • Location: Three are defending the entrance to the mine and one wint to investigate the disruption.
  • The padawans are killable.
  • Killed: 1
Pirates: ~20
  • Pirates are killable
  • Killed: 7

Last edited:
From what I could tell only one sith is dead and 7 pirates. I updated the information in my last post to so take a look at that.

Ahh. Ok. Well, Ferriath hit 2 or 3 with chain lightning. So they are probably in a bad way. I'll get a post up as soon as possible now. That really helps.

Back