Open Karma - A yandere high school story

AmatsuOtaku

Professional fanboy
I'm looking for one or more partners to start a high school rp. It's set in the world of my original story, Karma (and its sequel, Love), but I haven't done too much worldbuilding so the environment is pretty flexible.

The story follows the junior year of a girl named Saki. She's been bullied all throughout junior high and high school, and has zero friends to go to for help. Her bullies have made sure to spread rumors and the like to ensure nobody ever cares for her. What's the reason for this, you might ask?
The situation was born out of jealousy. Another girl, a popular girl, had a crush on the same person Saki did. She took the poor girl's only friend away from her when they started dating, and that's when things go horribly wrong.

Saki, with untreated schizoaffective disorder (some combination of schizophrenia, depression, and personality disorders), begins spiraling into insanity. She develops an almost yandere-like obsession with her crush from all those years ago, with only one goal in mind: to keep him/her for herself.

That being said, your character(s) will be students at the school. Ocs are fine, I don't mind people adding to my world. Whatever gender/sexuality you want your character to be is fine by me, but they should be around high school age (14-18). Before the rp starts, I would like to at least have someone playing the crush (M or F) and the popular girl. You can choose their names, personalities, and all that too. I just wanna rp something that isn't Soul Eater for once lol

Reply to this post if you're interested, don't blow up my PMs please!

We've got a few characters but still need somebody to fill the "popular girl" role before we can begin

Thank you!
We can potentially begin the rp tomorrow, as it's getting kind of late for me now and obviously I have to sleep at some point lol

I should probably also mention that I've never run a group rp before, so my apologies if I make some mistakes at first!

Thank you!
We can potentially begin the rp tomorrow, as it's getting kind of late for me now and obviously I have to sleep at some point lol

I should probably also mention that I've never run a group rp before, so my apologies if I make some mistakes at first!
Oh, don't worry about mistakes. This is my first rp on this site so I'll probably make some too

Back