Karma (yandere high school rp) characters

AmatsuOtaku

Professional fanboy
Here's where character bios, info, etc will go for the Karma rp.

Characters needed (you get to name them/create personality);
Saki/Popular girl's crush (M or F)
The popular girl obviously

If you're joining the rp feel free to take either of those roles and shape them however you want. You can also add your own characters or take on multiple roles.

EDITED: We have 2/3 main characters, Saki and the crush, but still need another character for the popular girl
Edited again: all required character roles have been filled, it's time to begin the rp! If you have a character to play, you may join here

Last edited:
One of the main characters is who I'll be playing.

Name: Saki Akare
Grade: 11
Grade average: D or C-, 50%~70%
Character overview: She's been bullied for years and has no friends to go to. The popular girl stole her crush. She has untreated schizoaffective disorder, causing her to seem quite insane at times. Huge mood swings and often turns self-destructive or violent. Has lapses in memory. Violent yandere who's not afraid to hurt or kill anyone in her way.

Name: Kai Yasuhiro
Grade Average: B or A-, 60%~85%
Character Overview:
He's had a pretty neat life and watches a lot of little kids anime for some reason. he hATes blood and anything like that.
View attachment 6798
Can I apply too be the crush? idm though :)

Last edited:
You can make your character be the crush or create another one, like I said I really don't care how many random characters there are or who's who, I just want to do something other than a purely fandom-based story

Name: Akari Hamasaki
Grade average: B+, A- (around 77-84%)
Character overview: She's a cutesy girl who loves cooking/baking and the colour blue, and she wants to be friends with everyone she can. She tries to see the best in everybody, but it's not that easy when it comes to some people. Basically just everyone's best friend (or wants to be anyway). She's also a really out lesbian.
View attachment 6800

Last edited:
Okay now that we have a few characters...

@KatsuTheCat , are you going to create another character or have the one you've already posted be the crush? I believe you wanted that role

and @saders_shamrock_suit , do you want your character to have the "popular girl" role or have that be a different character?

Edit: This is meant to be a bit of a love triangle dynamic, with Saki x (crush) x (popular girl)

Okay now that we have a few characters...

@KatsuTheCat , are you going to create another character or have the one you've already posted be the crush? I believe you wanted that role

and @saders_shamrock_suit , do you want your character to have the "popular girl" role or have that be a different character?

Edit: This is meant to be a bit of a love triangle dynamic, with Saki x (crush) x (popular girl)
Somebody else can be the 'popular girl', my character is just a random student

Name: Ichika Haruka
Grade Average: C, C+, 70%-78%
Character Overview: Despite giving everyone a chance, she knows when there is no hope for a person. She is a big coward, running and hiding from whatever or whoever is a threat.
View attachment 6853
Sorry it's so bad and big. I've never been very good at drawing lineless art. xc

Last edited:
View attachment 6854
Name: Yew Tarakki
Grade Average: D- to A, 66% to 93% [History and Literature as the lowest, PE and Chem as Highest]
Character Overview:
Yew's reputation has been known before he transferred to the school. Rumors has it that he will not hesitate retaliate when someone comes and pushes him. Sure, it was a common nature to fight back. Why he is infamous is because he will do anything to actually draw blood or break bones.

Recently, he was put into treatment [hypnosis] and his character grew better. He is usually by himself but a few brave souls come and talk to him. To their surprise, Yew is quite friendly and talks about anything. He usually takes someone's enthusiasm as a good point and joins them in the 'hype-train'.

For him to switch from kind and gentle to sadistic and violent is a poem. [Given to teachers and a few of his classmates in case]
The barrier crumbles,
My true nature bubbles
I am sorry for this
But may you have peace.

For him to switch back
Blood has spilled, time to sleep
Hope you enjoyed this little creep
Anger, anger, that is gone
Let's once again bring out the sun.

Note:

• Yew is part of the archery club
  • Follows Kai around for convenience. If Kai is surrounded by people, Yew moves to the libraries
  • Is actually active with anything
  • Is actually scared of moose, moles, and squirrels. The first he will do when any of those creatures are within sight is to throw something at it and pray it runs away from him.

Do tell me if I need to change anything before I go posting

Last edited:
I'm adding another character for myself, since a large part of this story revolves around the affects of bullying so obviously we need a few bullies. The rest of you, feel free to add more characters as well!

Name: Miyuki Fujii
Grade: 11, was held back one year
Grade average: C+ to A-, ~70% - 95%
Character overview: Has been one of Saki's many tormentors since the fifth grade. Before Saki came along, they were often seen as "weak", so they found somebody weaker than them to take their anger out on. Somewhat sadistic and kind of a jerk to everyone. Has been suspended way too many times but was allowed to stay at the school due to her father being a staff member.

Name: Mai Buro
Grade Average: C, 70%-80%
Character Overview: Second-in-command of Miyuki. She thought that if she was close to one of the most popular girls in school, she would also be known. She could hardly think for herself, always leaning to the others for anything. Falls easily to bad-boys and would pick on nerds and lower years.

Back