New User King Sterling Introduction

Delete please

Hi, I'm new. I've done more role play stuff with my friends, but now i take it to online. ^^

I'm happy to be here, and

open to talk, message me if you want to. ^w^

Ok, I've posted here now, but im still very confused on how to get approved, could someone plz help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moved from the staff introductions in order provide King their own post for introduction.

Hey King! Welcome to StoryTeller! For more information about the approval process, please read this post here. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask! Hope to see you around!

Hi, King! Welcome, if you're interested in trying out a low commitment role play, let me know. I've got something set up for new users/players to get a feel for new characters and it's a great way to meet other players you might be interested in working with. :>

Hello there!

Welcome to STC!

Having this introduction thread is part of the approval process. However, I noticed that you haven't done much posting around the site. In addition to the introduction post, you will also need to be active in our community forums. There are some really good threads in our community forums and even a few icebreakers that are all great places to drop in to get to know your fellow users!

If you have any other questions feel free to leave them below!

Now for the questions :)

What is your favorite rp genre?

What's your prefered group size i.e. 1X1 or group rp

What's your Favorite Color?

Best

Sokka

Back