New User KJ Here

KJDarKnight

You can make anything by writing -C.S Lewis
Hello all! Call me KJ :D

I have been role playing for...Lets just say a long time... I have a passion for writing, world building, character development, the whole bit! I also write books and short stories (nothing published...yet. One day!) but I find that having a few good rp's going helps to keep my creative juices flowing and can be a good escape from the crazyiness that is life.

Recently have found myself with a lot more time, any guesses why? haha... Covid.. anyway, so, I am wanting to pick up more rps and the last site well, kind of exhausted resources there and decided to see about finding some new meat!

Really hoping to find some fun new people to create worlds with!

Reactions: N0X
Hi, KJ, welcome to the site! :emoji_smile_cat: Hope you really enjoy being part of our community. I’ve also taken up to writing more because of COVID lol May i ask what site you’re coming from? What kind of genres and characters do you like to rp?

Hey KJ! Covid... the best thing to happen to play-by-post RP this decade. :emoji_sweat: (Good thing the decade is young, huh?)

Welcome! Hope you find some great RPs here!

Hi, KJ, welcome to the site! :emoji_smile_cat: Hope you really enjoy being part of our community. I’ve also taken up to writing more because of COVID lol May i ask what site you’re coming from? What kind of genres and characters do you like to rp?
I came from Iwaku, I still use it too but meh...the community there is younger mostly so it's hard to find what I like anymore.
I like almost any genre, not a huge sci-fi fan, really struggle to write that and slice of life based rp's are a bit too boring for me.
Fantasy is my favorite, modern or otherwise I've done it all. I like modern and post apocalypse,pirates, whatever I am eclectic haha.

Reactions: N0X
Hey KJ! Covid... the best thing to happen to play-by-post RP this decade. :emoji_sweat: (Good thing the decade is young, huh?)

Welcome! Hope you find some great RPs here!
it really is.... best thing that's happened for a lot of online things... makes me wish I was just a tad younger and not so much adult worry with everything but is what it is

Back