Korruption and TatlTails

Louise raised an eyebrow as Alan scowled, about to prove him right. "It's not the soothsaying," the blonde told him in an amused tone. "Just a knack." Alan glared at Louise. He gripped the collar of her shirt, jerking Louise up a couple inches off the ground. He was seething. Louise scowled, taking a katana and slamming the hilt into Alan's hand. He dropped her, glaring at her.

"Watch it," she hissed. "Please do remember, dear brother, that I nearly beheaded three campers in a single capture-the-flag game!" The brunette teen scoffed as he turned away and rolled his eyes.

"Yes, yes, I get it," he snapped. "You dominate with the sword, you constantly endanger people here at camp, and you killed 6 people when you were 5. While that is admittedly impressive in a crazy, sadistic way, that dude needs medication." Alan gestured wildly towards the redhead, whose legs were trembling. Louise scowled at him.

"While I do appreciate your need to help people, an instinct I do not have, he's living his life now," she hissed. "I'm not saying that he has to save himself - I did drag him here, with the help of Jacob and Chiron. But if he wants help, we're not going to give any until he has the wit to ask."

(( Ah, it's fine ))

Back