Ame Damnee Kryamn Forest

Cazimir Heskel
Kryamn Forest - Rythe group

Cazimir gave Brutus a dry look. "I do not wish to get in trouble with you, lycan, but I believe a vote is unnecessary. We have no time for this. What the Ethereal said made sense, its probably better to just follow his example. If worse comes to worst and the minotaur attacks, I'll get their attention. You two." he said as he shifted his gaze between Brutus and Rythe. "Please protect the others, and strike at the right moment. Don't worry about me, I've faced them before. I can keep them from ripping me off for at least a few minutes. However..." he trailed off, glancing the steed underneath him. "I wonder if these mounts are as thick skinned as we are. If any of them gets nervous as we're passing, the Minotaurs would no doubt notice us."

Imogen
Kryamn Forest

Imogen listened to the plans being presented, contemplating the best course of action. Sneaking by would make the most sense but Cazimir brought up a good point about the horses. A distraction might be necessary after all, but that doesn't mean they have to fight them. Imogen thought about it for a moment, if someone could distract them enough for the others to sneak by unharmed? Someone who was quick, someone who could fly, who could also distract the minotaurs and lead them away if necessary. The third option was to attempt to sneak quietly and if they charged, to defend. Cazimir offered to take the minotaurs attention if they would attack, but there was the chance he could be injured in the process. The idea of that saddened her, brought fear to her. She sighed lightly and knew what she had to do.

"I can distract them while you go by safely." The young fae presented. "I'm quick enough, I can fly, and if they get close enough to me I can use a barrier. They can't break my barrier, I'll be ok." Imogen announced, confidence in her voice, confidence she learned from Cazimir's mind. "If necessary I can lead them away from you and I'll be able to my find way back to you no matter what. I know all your faces."

Last edited:
Brutus Magnolia - Kryamn Forest

Brutus rolled his eyes at the back and forth between his group, no one seemed to be able to come to a decision, so Brutus decided to make one himself. "All right listen up! Here's the plan, this forest is perfect for my shadow cloaking power, so I'll go in there, cause a distraction and lure them away from the path. Imogen, you use your shield powers to keep everyone here safe in case one of them doesn't follow me. Once I'm sure that I've given you all enough time to get past them, I'll slip away and rejoin you all. I have the perfect scent to follow." He said as he pointed to Rhiannon.

After imprinting the scent of his beloved in his mind, he gave the group a salute. " Keep them safe and don't lose that trail small fry." He said, and with that he was gone. Slinking back over to the minotaurs he appeared to their right and let out a howl. "Hey, over here, you ever wanted to try wolf meat before?!" The minotaurs took the bait and began to charge at the lycan. Using his superior speed and agility he was able to stay out of their reach as he delved deeper into the forest. Praying that none of his comrades chose to follow behind him.

Salazaar, The Kryamn Forest

Salazaar was about to open his mouth and oppose Imogen’s idea to serve as the distraction for minotaurs, when Brutus came up with his own way of dealing with the problem.

“I’ll go there, cause a distraction and…” The warlock listened to werewolf talking about his simple plan, and nodded in agreement. It was a pretty neat idea, and gave the group chance of leaving the area, without endangering a child-faery’s life.

“I think it is a good…” he started, but Brutus was already gone, shouting some nonsense at minotaurs. Salazaar laughed silently at youngster’s spirit. Awfully impatient is this one nosy werewolf.

And then it hit him. The werewolf, the only person who has figured out he shouldn’t be able to cross the child-knight’s flames, has just left the group and sprang into the darkness of forest, full of dangerous creatures and volatile magic. And very low on witnesses.

My, my… An awful type of excitement arouse in warlock’s stomach, as he looked at Brutus' silhouette disappearing in the distance. It would be really unfortunate were something to happen to you in this dangerous forest, wouldn’t it?

“I think we should go as fast as we can,” Salazaar said aloud. “We can’t endanger his life even a slightest bit more than it is necessary.”

Calm- Kryamn Forest, Raa's group

"My name is Calm since you asked. This is my first time leaving New Eden. To be rather honest, I've merely joined at the request of my companion in the back. Now If I may be so bold, you mentioned a stone? What is this about a stone?" Calm asks the angel. This was the first Calm was hearing about a stone. If the city was really sending out an expedition force to gather up a stone, then she might as well return to the city as this was beginning to seem like a waste of her time.

Rythe, Kryamn Forest

Nodding in agreement with Salazaar, he nudged his horse's ribs twice before taking off in a delicate gallop. His eyes kept a quiet watch of the fae and lycan while quickly advancing the company as quickly as possible without attracting the attention of the minotaurs.
"We're trying to recover a precious stone that was stolen from the Cathedral, it was called Aditi's Plume. Very important," He responded in a brisk and quiet half-whisper. The explanation could come later, there were more important things to tend to... namely the Minotaurs and avoiding their interruption.
"Until we get out of range of those monsters, keep up this pace and stay together."

Imogen
Kryamn Forest

Imogen's hand extended as if to stop Brutus, but it was too late. He disappeared and howled strange remarks at the Minotaurs to attract their attention. A pit formed within her stomach, she knew that she was capable of keeping the Minotaurs away from the group and she knew that she could do it guaranteed unharmed. The same guarantee did not exist for her new lycan friend; he did not possess the same force field ability that she did. Imogen's brow furrowed, why did he go when she had already offered? Was it because she was young. The girl was likely older than a lot of them but for her kind, whoever her kind was, she aged slowly and at some point she would completely stop aging at all. Please be safe.

The girl began to follow the group as it began to move once again, their pace was somewhat quicker to ensure distance was put between them and the minotaurs. Brutus had told her to keep the others safe while he risked his very life, she looked at the people around her; people she barely knew and yet felt compelled to do whatever it was to ensure their survival. Lost in thought, the young fae bumped into Cazimir as she pressed forward. Imogen stumbled lightly, regained her footing and looked back at him, mouthing the words "I'm sorry."

She quickly pressed forward to where Rythe and Raackshdos were, she had seen an image of where to go, or rather smelt, but had no idea where in Oblitus that was. "Excuse me... the last thing I saw before the minotaurs. There were black trees and a strange figure but what was most prominent was a strange smell of decay. I don't know if that helps... if it doesn't I can try again." she whispered softly while keeping up a decent pace.

Reactions: Rue
Cazimir Heskel
Kryamn Forest - Rythe group

Cazimir moved forward at a decent pace, quite impressed by the lycan's efficiency, and the way he confidently volunteered himself. He was quite relieved as well, he was on the brink of telling Imogen off for her idea. As much as it made sense, they could not be very secure of just how good her force fields are, or how agile she could be against the minotaurs. Granted, she might be older and stronger than she looked, and it may be such a sexist way to think about it, but hiding in the shadows as a young girl risked her life for the safety of the group didn't sit well with him. It felt dishonorable... cowardly. As much as he craved being there on the action (he wanted to fight too dammit), he tried not to complain as the group urged forward, but then he felt it: an uneasy feeling on his gut. There was no evidence to support it, but he felt as if the lycan was in more danger than they all realize...

If there was something he had learned in his 800 years, it was to trust his instincts.

He held Imogen by the elbow, speaking softly. "I think... I should follow the lycan's path, if only in the shadows. There are two of them minotaurs, and who knows what else can be lurking in the forest. I have a feeling..." he hesitated. "I have a feeling that he might need some help."

Rhiannon - Kryamn Forest

The vampire had remained silent during all the talk it was getting harder for her to hold onto her control. At Brutus pointing to her as a reference of scent she rolled her eyes. She wouldn’t stay with the group. Their worry and fear was starting to wear on her further deteriorating restraint from turning on into a feast. As soon as the wolf vanished to go draw the monsters away she let her natural instinct take over.

In a flash of movement she slammed into the smaller of the two minators and sank her fangs quickly into the beast’s neck instantly the effect of her feeding would cause the duel headed monster to stop fighting before simply becoming limp in her arms. She wouldn’t kill it. After all Rythe had a point in saying the species was slowly dying out. Its partner likely would have either paid no mind to the vampire who took down one of its kind or would charge her. If it did charge her in current state it would be a mistake. She was just as much an animal as they if not a bit more.

The blood was satisfying in that was food was to a starving man. It mattered little what it tasted like or where it came from only that it met the basic need of filling the emptiness inside, “I am the thing you should fear,” She whispered into the ear of the beast under her as she stood wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. Her blue eyes were as red as the blood she drank to live.

Ryuna, Kryamn Forest, with Raakshdos

A chuckling growl trickled past the lips of the large kitsune, “How annoying you short lived beings can be,” her voice was soft but held the gentle growl the form created. It was an oddity to meet a beastskin that could speak in this form. As stated before she wasn’t a normal creature to begin with. Having what she needed she glanced to her rider with a slight tilt of her head. If he was ready to part from these beings so was she.

Every fiber of her being was itching to be let loose to show just how pitiful the others were. They had no hope of matching her. In this form she tended to lose touch with the human part of her that existed.

Ratchel- Raakshdos groups
Kyramn Forest

"You came on this expedition without knowing what knowing what were looking for?" Ratchel was baffled at how clueless this walking armor was, though she supposed loyalty was. Ratchel didn't really pay any attention to the minators since she knew what Raakshdos and Ryuna were capable of also an Ethereal with them right now didn't hurt so why not make some chit chat. "So you never left the city? Funny, because everyone that has lived in New Eden has heard about Aditi's plume." Her tone wasn't harsh or untrusting but natural as if this was a normal conversation that wasn't taking place in a haunted forest.

Imogen
Kryamn Forest

Imogen turned as she felt Cazimir's hand take hold of her. A small flush of colour appeared on her face at his touch, she didn't want him to let go. The colour disappeared as he expressed his concern for Brutus and her mind wandered to the potential dangers lurking in the shadow veiled forest. She didn't like that her newly acquired friend had taken off on his own either, not only was it dangerous but it was stupid. He was the nose of the group, he would be the one to lead them to where they needed to go. Sure, she could see where she needed to lead the them but she couldn't decipher which direction it would be in. Half the things she saw didn't make sense to her; in all her years of travelling in Oblitus she had never ventured into the Kryamn Forest. Imogen remembered her parents warning her about the darkness that consumed any who traversed through it and never to venture in. She forced the shiver off of her spine and lagged her pace to create separation between the head of the group and where her and Cazimir were. Imogen placed a hand on his arm, something about the action soothed her nerves and she felt a calmness sweep over her entire body.

"I feel the same Caz but I don't know if it's a good idea right now, look." she said, pointing to the missing member of their group; Rhiannon. She disappeared almost out of thin air, the vampire was faster than the eye could see clearly. The image of her blurred into nothingness as she disappeared into the darkness after Brutus, or was she after the Minotaurs Their group was getting smaller and what worried Imogen was Brutus's scent marker had left them. How would he get back, she wondered. "... OK. But if you're going I'm going with you. That's final. I can see him clearly, you can't." the young girl's words were startling, they carried an assertiveness no one would have thought she possessed. Her demeanor changed too, she no longer appeared as young as before and now she seemed as cool and collected as ice.

Imogen's steps slowed even more, she tugged on Cazimir's arm causing him to match her pace. Once they became the tail of the group she released his arm hesitantly, flashed him a smile, and slinked into the trees in the direction of Brutus. All of her years in Oblitus taught her how to sneak around unnoticed when she needed to. Imogen created distance between the group and herself, waiting for Cazimir to join her before she would materialize her wings to travel more smoothly.

Last edited:

Brutus had taken residence up in a tree branch, out of the reach of the minotaurs as he took a quick rest to catch his breath. It was then that he saw Rhiannon strike, swiftly she latched onto the tailing minotaur and began to suck the monster dry. Brutus seized the moment of distraction, jumping from the tree branch and delivering a powerful jumping axe kick to the left head of the minotaur he faced. As the creatures left side went completely limp, Brutus quickly delivered a devastating left hook to the right head, sending it to join its Siamese twin in slumber.

He turned to face Rhiannon, a smile on his face as she finished feeding. "Have I ever told you how attractive you are when you take action? Because you're really attractive when you take action." He laughed walking over to her. "Only problem we have now is that I've sort of lost my marker back to our group. Make no mistake though, I appreciate the help, and I'm glad you finally got to feed." He said as he kissed her on the forehead. He needed to find a new scent to follow, thinking about the unique faery scent that he'd noticed from Imogen when they had first met, he began sniffing the direction that Rhiannon and him had come from, trying to determine how far the group had gotten without them.

Raakshdos, played by Meliodas

Kyramn Forest
Ryuna’s words were enough to scoff at. She had been right. It would have taken merely a thought to wipe out the two minotaur’s from the face of Terrestria, Raakshdos having the power to make quick work of it in a matter of only seconds if he so chose. Nonetheless, it wasn’t his place to intervene because the journey in setting out to find Aditi’s Plume was as much an exercise as it was a mission of utmost importance. So many new faces littered the search party, and Grandmaster Raakshdos was eager to see what they were all capable of. The Wardens needed fresh blood, especially considering his new rank and position relevant to New Eden. Grandmaster Anwil’s loyalists awaited him at every turn, so it was nigh time he cleaned house and instilled a new world order, one he could trust.

Raakshdos couldn’t help but linger a bit to watch Brutus and Rhiannon operate, curiosity getting the best of him as he waited until they had finished before coming up on them – still mounted. “Getting lost, are we?” He said, looking down at the pair, a devilish smile on his face. “Impressive, I must say. I hear rumors that you two look to become Wardens. Show me what you are made of, and that might just be within reach when this is all over. I could use some new recruits who don’t shy from danger… who aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty.” The Grandmaster was a strange one, always skulking in the shadows, always vigilant… always watching.

Directing his attention to Rhiannon, his grin widened. “By the way… just a tip. Your maker. Never knew the fellow? You two should catch up… after all, he is in the city now, and has been for quite some time. Man, goes by the name of Taran. Might be worth looking him up…” His intentions were unclear as Raakshdos started towards catching up with the rest of group, only to turn his head briefly to face them. “Mind your surroundings. This forest has a mind of its own. Wouldn’t want you to lose your way.” Raakshdos didn’t bother in guiding them as he rode off, disappearing through the trees.

Rhiannon - Kryamn Forest

Rhiannon had been about to tell Brutus that she could find them easily now that she had feed more than normal only to be surprised when she finally heard the heartbeat behind her. The heart belonged to the fox. Her eyes widened slightly in fear of the man who sat atop the great beast. She could feel his power but not hear his heart. Why had she never noticed that?

As Raakshdos spoke to them she worked on keeping herself calm only to have that shattered at the mention of her creator. Her eye widened more as she shook slightly. This was bad. That man, that monster was free and around the very people she sought to protect. Her very heart shuddered. As the blue eyed devil vanished as quietly as he came the vampire leaned against Brutus, “That man is no human.”

After some time she heard the heartbeats of the fairy girl and the half demon drawing close. She decided it was for the best she would scold them for now then return them all to the group, “What do you two think you are doing?”

Rhiannon could be very scary when needed. Her eyes had an eerie glow to them in their red state. Her fangs clearly visible still, “I thought you were to stay with the group? It would do us little good to lose three trackers.”

Ryuna, Kryamn Forest, with Raakshdos

The large kitsune bound through the forest with gentle ease, “Why did you tell her that?” she asked her master finally. She was less concerned about how he knew only that he had shared the information with another. She knew there was a purpose behind it even if he might never tell her. Perhaps that was for the best.

Brutus was shocked by the grandmaster's words, somehow he knew more about Rhiannon's creator than she did and now is telling her that the man is loose in New Eden at this very moment? What did he think that would accomplish but sow dismay into her heart? He wrapped his arm around Rhiannon as she leaned into him, squeezing her for comfort. "We'll be on our guard around him. Should he try anything, we'll be ready.

After a while, the trace of Imogen's scent that he remembered seemed to grow closer as the girl in question and the playboy appeared from the brush. He was slightly annoyed that the two had so blatantly ignored his orders and joined Rhiannon in scolding them. "She's right, I told you to protect the group, and the second I leave your sight you decide to chase after me? Rhiannon and I had this under control, what if the others were being attacked right now?"

Cazimir Heskel
Kryamn Forest

"Wait!" he was going to tell Imogen but then the next thing he noticed, she was gone, walking towards the forest in the direction of the lycan and the vampire. What the hell is she thinking? If she goes too, half the people in the group will be gone, they don't have any trackers, so what the hell is this expedition for? He assumed she'll be fine considering how protective Brutus seems of her, but the fact that they're three people down with no trackers to guide their path made Cazimir sigh heavily. He got off his mount and nodded to the Ethereal (not really a fond of authority, but the guy seemed to be okay enough) and muttered. "I'll get them back." as he went on his way and disappeared on the woods, annoyance on his expression. He liked moving on his feet better than on horseback, occasionally making ice ramps form on steep slopes for safer and faster movement. He was barely even able to follow her shadow, as he forged ahead. "Imo, wait!" he called out. It was the first in a long time that he wished he had his wings, it would have been a swifter chase.

By the time he had chased after her, Rhiannon and Brutus has been scolding them. He didn't speak anymore, their words were exactly what he had in mind. But on Brutus's last comment, he couldn't help but quip. "Well if the others are being attacked right now, the monsters have one Ethereal and one creepy man fairy to worry about. In fact..." he gave Imogen a stern look. "If someone just listened before going off on her own, I wouldn't be here. Do you guys seriously think the group can move along without a tracker?"

Rene'ilyah
Kryamn Forest - Raakshdos group

Renee simply listened to the Void Born and Ratchel. She was taken aback, in fact, who in the name of Aditi joins a death expedition without even knowing the importance of the trip? The stone is powerful, and very well known. It was a wonder how the Void Born could claim themselves citizen of New Eden without eve having heard of the plume. How did they even get through the flames anyway? But then again, metal does not burn. Who knew what the state of their flesh is underneath it? She could only wonder.

Last edited:
Salazaar, The Kryamn Forest

“My, my,” Salazaar jumped into the air, since he didn’t have to keep silence anymore. He flew higher and looked over the trees, searching with his eyes for the rest of the group. When he spotted two faeries, werewolf and vampire he grimaced and said to Rythe with irritation in his voice. “Is it always like this? I thought I was working with the adults, and yet they all behave really… immature.”

Faery landed back on the ground, and looked in the direction where the last trace of feathers was found. “I feel like we should hurry more. Whatever leaves these tracks, may be close to death already.”

Imogen
Kryamn Forest

The young fae had created a lot of distance between herself and Cazimir. She could barely hear him calling for her to stop. Before his words could register within her mind she had emerged from the bush to find Rhiannon and Brutus standing before her. "How did she get to them so quickly," she thought to herself. Her eyes quickly darted to from Minotaur to Minotaur, both of them were on the ground either dead or unconscious, which she wasn't sure. They didn't need our help after all.

It wasn't long before the scolding began, first Rhiannon, then Brutus, and finally Cazimir appeared behind her to finish it off.

... it would do us little good to lose three trackers..

... I told you to protect the group... what if they were under attack right now...

If someone just listened before going off on her own....

Their words echoed in Imogen's head over and over again. She didn't move, she didn't speak, she didn't even look at anyone. Her head sunk and she stared at the ground, she had made a mistake. She messed up again, just like when she was younger. When she was younger with her parents? They cast her out because she wasn't useful anymore, because she could no longer see people's futures. She kept making mistakes like I am now. What's to stop these people from doing the same thing? She is different after all, she is younger after all; it was already clear that they didn't regard her as strong as a comrade as the others. What was I thinking when I could help? What can I actually do here? Imogen picked up her head and looked at the three of them. A lump had formed in her throat and she knew if she tried to force her voice that she would certainly cry. I'm sorry... the words echoed in each of their minds as she turned, her wings materialized once again and she disappeared into the trees back toward the group.

Imogen weaved through the trees, her movements somewhat jagged. Her thoughts were racing, her heart was beating, her face was wet. She reached to her eyes and rubbed them with her delicate hands. It didn't stop the tears from filling her eyes, rolling off her cheek, and disappearing into the nothingness behind her. Stupid, stupid, stupid. You should've just stayed put... The girl swallowed her self pity as she neared Rythe's group once again, her hands desperately trying to dry her face. Imogen descended, dissolved her wings, and walked out of the brush. She didn't speak a word to Salazar or Rythe and just rejoined the group as if she hadn't even left. The young fae just stared in the opposite direction she came, losing herself in the endless entanglement of trees. Stupid

Cazimir Heskel
Kryamn Forest - With Imogen

Cazimir stared at Imogen as she seemed to be motionless, staring down in the ground before her. It took a while before he realized her shoulders were slightly shaking, and then he realized it. She was crying. Panic came over his senses for a moment as he reached his hand hesitantly towards her. He usually doesn't bother with crying women. Sure, he's been with lost of them, but when they start to get emotional he usually just... bails out. He doesn't have time or the motivation to actually make them feel better. And yet, as Imogen's voice of apology resounded in his head, he couldn't help but feel compelled to follow her. As she ran, he gave one look to Brutus. "I'll take care of this, get over back to the group, okay?" and then he started off again, following the young faery through the woods. She was faster this time, and for a moment he was worried she'll run off on her own and leave the group for good, but to his relief eventually realized she's at least coming back to their previous location. As he appeared once again to face Salazaar and Rythe, he just gave them a small salute and walked towards Imogen. He had no idea how to comfort her, especially with the others around, so he just silently took her hand and squeezed it firmly, hoping to show her how much he was sorry for being insensitive on his scolding, before letting go. He then said to the others. "The vampire and the lycan should be getting here soon, they got into contact with the Grandmaster's group. But we should be going forward anyways." he looked at Imo and gave her a bit of an encouraging grin. "So, where shall we go then, Imo?"

Imogen's cry through his mind hit him harder than any physical hit ever could. He didn't mean to come across so harsh, but could understand where her heartbreak had come from, what with the three people on this expedition she was closest too laying into her like that. He thought back to the incident between him and Ratchel at the warden's keep and how he had felt a very similar pain, a tear staining his face as he did so.

"I'm gonna apologize to her when we make camp tonight." He said to Rhiannon, his eyes glued to the spot she disappeared into. "I can't go through another situation like we had with Priscilla. My heart wont be able to take it." He said, his voice shaky with emotion. He took a couple of deep breaths to calm down and looked towards his beloved. "Shall we rejoin the others? I need to get us back on the trail."

@RyunaSiege

Back