Knowing that escaping that bellowing bafoon is pointless, Toa hopes down the Eastern route.​

From up on the vines, Serge waved back down with one hand while keeping his hold with the other. It seemed the new guy was shyer than most people, stuttering and sputtering as he introduced himself. Maybe he could use a friend... Turning his focus back on the vines and keeping his swallow on his back, the fisherman soon hauled himself over the edge to solid ground, seemingly unbothered by the work. He turned back to the others and smiled, holding out a hand to help beckon them to join him.​

Aeric let out a bark of laughter. "Blue hair? Sounds fuckin' insane."

"Anyways, magic? Crossing worlds? The Hell are you on about? My magic usually just kills things. Fun, but not always practical."​

th_245.png

"Eh!?" Ven exclaimed, upon hearing Aeric suddenly speak to him, calling him short. "Aw!" he added, dropping his head after a moment. "Short, really? I'd like to think I'm tall or at least the average height of a fifteen-year-old." Why did people always treat him like a kid? It wasn't as if he was, like, five-years-old or something!

When Cecelia introduced him to Romulus and Aeric overheard, however, Ven frowned hearing him comment about Aqua's hair. "Hey! Don't talk about blue hair like that! She's one of my friends!" he snapped. "A-Anyhow, yeah, my name is Ventus, but call me Ven," he told them.​

Aeric blinked. "... You're fifteen years old?" He paused. "I don't know how old I am." The man didn't sound sad. It was more like he was cheerily confused. "... I've never seen someone your age before. Huh."

Aeric muttered something in a long-dead language and kept moving.​

"It's nothing. In our world, there's Fighting spells, and healing spells. Some say there's a deeper brand of magic, known only to powerful Sourcerers that can bridge gaps between dimensions. I didn't believe it at first, but now... I'm sure it's true." Romulus shrugged.

Cecelia looked at Ventus. "I'm 24, Romulus is 27. I assist him in hunting Sourcerers. You're pretty strong and brave for someone so young." She smiled at Ventus.​

~BALTOY~
250px-343Baltoy.png

Seeing as the overlord cat didn't seem to either care or take notice in Balto, he decided to move further away from it and it's seemingly growing army. After a bit of walking, they came to a clearing with some vines and a ruined building, it seems that the only way around those vines is to go up them, which he lacks the body to do that with, In the least, It would be insensible to attempt it, SO he went for the RUINED BUILDING instead, see what's interesting around those parts.

~ROCKET RACCOON~
He was taking his sweet time and pleasure strolling around the place when he came upon...more logs
What the hell? Is this a maze or something? 'cuz it ain't funny!
It was then when he heard the familiar voice;
'Rocket! What are you doing here, furball?'
He turned around to see the all-too-familiar face of Starlord. Astonished, he didn't know what to logically think at this point. He must be an illusion! Yeah sure, but just in case he isn't, he talked back to it, its at least comforting to think that there's SOMETHING friendly around here;
"I dunno? I'm feeling the same way you are, what are you doing here? AAnd...what about these logs, what should we choose here?"

Talim would have noticed the shy looking boy around her ages and decided to introduce herself. "Hello, I'm Talim, it is a pleasure to meet you." She replied with a smile. Suddenly she would felt a chilly wind sweep over her. It felt foul...wherever they were something wasn't right with the land. Talim would clutch her arm to comfort herself. All of these people gathered...what was going to happen?

Motochika meanwhile would swagger along casually his anchor hefted over his shoulder as he looked around and...wait what was that a talking raccoon? "Egads! Is that a talking raccoon?"

-Bernkastel and Lambdadelta Prologue-
"A Certain Miracle to Boredom"

20130713001932!Wiki-background

In the humble night sky that took place in the Metaworld, there seemed to be a place in the garden that was full of golden butterflies and blue crystals. While not as magnificent as the Golden Land that the Gamemaster couple had ruling reign over, the kakera garden was a special gem in the Metaworld. If one was experienced enough, they could use the many kakeras in this garden to traverse many other fragments of worlds, even if they were to be unable to become gamemasters. As of this phase of night in the Metaworld (because there was no concept of time here), the kakera garden was empty. That alone was strange. It wasn't usually this vacant before, because usually there would be two Voyager Witches that took up the space.

Those two Witches are one of Certainty and one of Miracles. The Witch of Certainty is no other than Lambdadelta, and the Witch of Miracles is known as Bernkastel. They had their prominent roles in the last four games of the Metaworld's gameboard, and even then, their collective boredom wanted more enjoyment than just those games they play. It happens to be that the games orchestrated by Beatrice the Golden Witch aren't the only games... and some knew these to be as the Murder Games. A similar concept, but it was more intriguing to watch. There was the occurrences of Erika Furudo and Dlanor A. Knox being involved in one Murder Game. There was even an occurrence of Lambdadelta being involved with the earliest known Murder Game... but of course, that was a piece version of her.

Those two specific Witches weren't at the kakera garden, which was unusual for them to say the least. As that was the only place to find them in the Metaworld, it was hard to guess on where the couple was located at from that point. This search for the two was quite... frustrating for the Witch of Truth, Erika Furudo.

"Great... Just where did Lady Bernkastel and Lady Lambdadelta go? They usually don't go anywhere else in the Metaworld other than this garden, their rooms, and the Game Room. I'm sure that Battler and Beato are busy at the Game Room doing whatever they do..." Erika grumbled, not even a single trace of the two Voyager Witches could be found here. Despite being the closest person to the two Witches than anyone else in the Metaworld... Erika had no idea on why they were gone, or that they had great knowledge of the Murder Game that Erika had been involved in. In fact, it was a lot more than that single Murder Game alone, and the detective was actually clueless of it all. They were supposed to be around so she could serve them the refreshments for another Tea Party, but no, they weren't here.

"Tch... Erika, did you see Bernkastel and Lambdadelta lately?" Another fellow Witch of Truth, Ange Ushiromiya, caught up to the detective, sounding like she were in a hurry to get to the two Witches. Unlike Erika, Ange had a lot more insight on what the two Voyager Witches were possibly doing right now, and Ange didn't like the possibilities of where this was going.

"No chance. They're not here. It's absolutely unusual that they're nowhere to be found,"Erika shook her head when concerning the matter at hand. Erika didn't seem to be that worried, considering that the Voyager Witches would always come back. However, Ange seemed much more bothered by it all. It wasn't because of them being unable to return depending on where they decide to go in terms of new Fragments, but that they would instigate trouble.

In fact, Ange's fears were true. They were up to trouble, but it was left in the air of this new Fragment's gamemaster if they would have their plans go along smoothly or not.

*~*~*

In a cluster of blue butterflies, two Voyager Witches took their appearance in this new Kakera.

latest

"... Lambda, you better know what you are doing in this new Fragment. This was your certain idea to get us out of boredom." Well, at least we know that it wasn't Bernkastel's idea in the first place.

latest

"Oh, I'm pretty certain on what I'm doing here, my lovey dovey Bern! I say we go North because going up is one way to show that we're the higher-ups around here!"Lambdadelta declared as she led her fellow Witch in the area... but apparently she just led them into more paths. Great, just a thing that Witches need right now, a whole maze.

latest

"You were saying, Lambda?" Bernkastel wasn't getting rid of her boredom, but she was sure getting annoyed with Lambdadelta's tendency to get them into messes instead of entertainment. That was definitely certain for now.

latest

"U-Uh! Don't look at me Bern! I don't know anything about this new Fragment, so I'm not purposefully trying any tricks on you like I did in the fifth and eighth games! Capiche!"Lambdadelta panicked a bit, she knew how Bernkastel was when she was annoyed instead of bored, and it was worse than Witches trying to get rid of her boredom. Looking over at the crowd in this area, she just had to ask them for some help.

"Hey! You people! If we're going to find something cool in this maze, you gotta lead the way, because it's certainly not going to be me or my Bern. We're just touring Voyager Witches honestly."

"Yes, I also ended up here quite suddenly," Kanzaki nodded to Ventus's question, "I was in the middle of a battle, but before my opponent and I could get very far, the both of us were suddenly brought here. A strange happening this seems to be. If no one here seems to have any idea why we're here... Hmm."

She would give a thoughtful look at first, before glancing at Ventus again. "No, I am sorry. I have not seen either of the people you have described," Kanzaki would reply to the young man's next question, shaking her head a little.

Upon witnessing the exchange about ages, Kaori tilted her head somewhat curiously. Was it... normal to give out one's age while in the process of knowing each other? She had only learned the ages of Stiyl and Index through passing, but if they were all going to mention it...

"I am 18 years old."

Well, that just sounded like it came out of nowhere. Kinda awkward.

Still... Ventus was 15? That was only a year younger than Kamijou. The similarities just kept piling up, though the two young men were quite different in Kanzaki's eyes.

All these spiky-haired teenage boys were quite the pain. Stupid, reckless, idealistic... kind, selfless, compassionate.

What a pain.​

"...." Raven watched silently as he listened to what everyone was doing. He stayed silent preferring to keep an eye out for trouble. Speaking of it was notable how he kept looking for side to side and then would glance at the group as if he were expecting an ambush. This Blademaster wanted to be ready for anything in these woods.​

"Aw, that's too bad you don't know how old you are," Ven replied to Aeric, frowning. "Do you at least know what your name is? That way I'll have something to call you by," he added with a smile. He then glanced to Cecilia and Romulus. "Jeez, the two of you are even older than my friends. Aqua and Terra are, uh," Ven paused as he recalled, counting on his fingers.

th_112.png

He frowned, however, quickly losing track. "Eh, their both in their early twenties, I think," he finally said, shrugging his shoulders. "But you're eighteen, Kaori?" he asked her, smiling. "At least someone around here is closer to my age. Not that age really matters much to me. People of all different ages can be friends or comrades. Makes no difference to me." Deciding to make a little more conversation, he asked them another question, "So where do all of you come from? Where are your homes?"

When their little group arrived in the town, Ven glanced around curiously. "Huh, a town. I wonder if there are any people around that we can talk to..."

He nodded enthusiastically. "Oh, well, yes. I have a name I picked for myself, at least. I'm not sure what my parents have me." Once again, the man seemed pleasantly confused. "Aeric of Lordran."​

So there were a couple of names given at least. Kazuma, Ashitaka, Fizz, which sounded suspiciously like Fish, and Raven.

That just left the albino boy.

"Nomination," Astarte asked the one who'd called her "weirdo." It was inconvenient if she had nothing to call someone by.​

"A place called Rivellon. We're known as Source Hunters. We hunt those who use the magic known as Source for evil means." Romulus said. They began looking around the town. "I don't know. Perhaps if there are, we should look for them."​

"O-Oh, y-yeah, hi! Uhm..." Ty noted of some girl around her age coming to talk to her, reeling instinctively back, feeling his cheeks warm up, lowering his head passively and almost submissively. It was evident the seventeen-year-old, despite being friendly, wasn't exactly socially keen and far from socially awkward. Adjusting his fluffy scarf and wide glasses, the nerdy hipster glanced down at his sweatband, the iconic symbol of the Triforce radiating from the cloth.

"N-Names, ah, Ty, y-yeah." Ty-kun murmured continuing down the South Log, glad to have some company, taking a gaze briefly at those heading to the North Logs. With a kawaii desu-desu hiccup, the boy merely pursued forwards, playing on his smartphone and finding this LARPing convention really weird.

Really, really weird.​

Ashitaka winced in pain. The worms continued writhing. "W-water. P-please." Ashitaka said. He continued holding his arm, trying to prevent it.

Another boy walked up. "Here." He handed Ashitaka a bottle of water.

latest

"We can't have a Team member below perfect." Kaneda said.

Ashitaka nodded. Kaneda uncapped the canteen.

Ashitaka pulled down the sleeve, and Kaneda began pouring the water on the purple scar.

tumblr_mxphiaVW8g1rwii9to1_500.gif

The worms died down, and Ashitaka stopped reacting in pain. Kaneda recapped the bottle, and walked off to the North Log.​

Talim would see the insecurity crippling the boy, but she would try her best to ease his troubles. "Don't worry Ty, we'll get through this no worries!"

As Ty flipped out the smartphone she'd see Motochika heading North. Oh yeah...she was going to follow him wasn't she? Oh well...not like they could regroup later, and Ty seemed like he needed more help than Motochika to deal with all of this. Noticing Ty's clothes and overall demeanor she figured that he was from her future...or at least a future.

"So Ty...we're you from?"

K7o8YUd.png

"Yes, friends are based on the quality of the characters of people, aren't they? When they become connected that way... The only thing you need to preserve that connection is your heart," Kanzaki said, suddenly growing a bit distant, her eyes seeming to look... elsewhere, though before long, she would shake her head snapping herself back to reality. Wonder what that was all about.

"In any case... I do not exactly have a home. I travel between countries to fulfill any sort of mission I might be tasked with," she answered calmly, "I can never truly feel at home anywhere. Not England, Italy, Russia, Japan... They are all the same to me."

Still, she realized one thing.

"You said your friends were named... Aqua and Terra? How quaint. I happen to know some people with those names. Though they aren't who you are looking for, it's almost amusing. Terra of the Left, a less than pleasant fellow. Acqua of the Back, a valiant, noble warrior despite his allegiances. I even know a Ven like you. Vento of the Front. Yet I think I would rather be with you than her."

Yay for acquaintances with similar names.

In the meantime, she continued to look through the town for anything noteworthy.​

th_toaru5.png

"Huh? You talking to me?" Accelerator asked to Astarte, seemingly unaware of what she was trying to get at and what she wanted, "Nomination? The hell do you want from me, an award?"

And then some guy in red came out of nowhere, gave the guy coming down with worms some water, and then disappeared into the wind as quickly as he showed up.

This was gonna be fun.​

Back