New User Lena

Lena<3

Hello, wonderful people of STC, some of you I have met already, and most of you I hope to meet!, i've been roleplaying for 2 years in various genres so don't be afraid to ask me to join a roleplay! anyway, hope to see you all very soon!

Welcome to STC! Glad to see you here. So far it looks like you've got a good start. Aside from making the introduction post here there are several other areas that you can post in to be sure that your account gets approved. Here are the links, (Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums). It is about quality of engagement with the community rather than quantity. After a few of posts in those other areas your account should be flagged for approval by one of the administrators. In the meantime it looks like you found the chat room. If you need any help or have any other questions give a yell.

Welcome to STC! Glad to see you here. So far it looks like you've got a good start. Aside from making the introduction post here there are several other areas that you can post in to be sure that your account gets approved. Here are the links, (Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums). It is about quality of engagement with the community rather than quantity. After a few of posts in those other areas your account should be flagged for approval by one of the administrators. In the meantime it looks like you found the chat room. If you need any help or have any other questions give a yell.

Back