Looking for 1x1 role-play partners

Ink_Rain

OPEN

Hi there! I'm looking for some 1x1 role-play partners. I'm a recently finished student, but will start working full-time next year - that being said, I usually do make time to role-play.

Fandom RP's
I don't mind Role-Playing fandoms, but I'd rather us make our own original characters to be placed in that universe. Fandoms I'd like to RP:
● Kingdom Hearts
● Fairy Tales (not the anime, like actual fairy tale stories)
● Assassin's Creed (Assassin/Templar, HECK YEAH)
● Harry Potter (i'd love to do a Slytherin/Gryffindor or Slytherin/Hufflepuff)

If we don't have the same fandoms in mind, never fear because here are some themes we can go off instead:
Themes/ideas:
● Fantasy and historic settings
● Medieval
● Magic
● Mythology
● Adventure style RP's (aka, there's a goal of some sort and our characters have to go towards it together)
● ANGST
● Forbidden love
● Hero/Villian
● Assassin/Target
● Prince/Prince (rival kingdoms)
● Vampire/Human

I prefer writing M/M stories so if you don't mind gay then even better. I am willing to branch out to other pairings (M/F and F/F) but M/M is what I like the most.

Writing:
● Third person is preferred
● I tend to avoid first person but don't mind if they're integrated into the story (aka, flashbacks, dreams, diaries, letters, etc)
● Best if we avoid one-liners, please!
● I know we can all be busy and sometimes there isn't much to reply to, but I'd like at least two paragraphs~
● Again, being busy can mean not much time to respond, but if you can manage once a week or once every two weeks, that's okay. After two weeks, I'd probably message you to make sure you're okay (and you can feel free to message me too!)

Limitations:
Look. It honestly depends on the story and how I'm feeling. Once I said I wasn't into writing an incest RP, but then wrote it out with my RP partner because it fit the theme we were going for (historical, Game of Thrones style). Same with MPreg, didn't think I'd ever do it but it turned out to be one of the best RP's I experienced. So just ask, and I'll let you know.

Miscellaneous:
● I like having faceclaims, I do prefer anime/drawn ones but RL ones are okay too (unless that's not allowed on here? I'll have another read of the rules~)
● I don't mind getting very kinky and smutty with my RP's depending on the tone. If that's not something you want, then that's fine we don't have to do it. If it is but you don't want to publicly post it/just want to keep it private between us, then we can role-play more adult scenes in private conversations or set something up for it over Discord. I'll only be doing this with you if you're 18+ though. Other than that, RPing as normal is fine~

I think that should be all. Looking forward to finding some partners :)

Last edited:
I would role play with you but I run a very busy life and I would think you would want someone more available.

I would role play with you but I run a very busy life and I would think you would want someone more available.
I don't mind if you're busy :) Plus you said you don't have much experience right? So we can do something a little more simple and fun rather than something serious. I'll message you if you want so we can organise something :)

Themes/ideas:
● Fantasy and historic settings
● Medieval
● Magic
● Mythology
● Adventure style RP's (aka, there's a goal of some sort and our characters have to go towards it together)
● Forbidden love
● Hero/Villian
● Prince/Prince (rival kingdoms)
● Vampire/Human
These sparked my interest.
● I don't mind getting very kinky and smutty with my RP's depending on the tone. If that's not something you want, then that's fine we don't have to do it. If it is but you don't want to publicly post it/just want to keep it private between us, then we can role-play more adult scenes in private conversations or set something up for it over Discord. I'll only be doing this with you if you're 18+ though
This raised my arousal.
I prefer writing M/M stories so if you don't mind gay then even better. I am willing to branch out to other pairings (M/F and F/F) but M/M is what I like the most.
This sliiightly toned my arousal down. God damn, I hate it how majority of people that interest me have a strong preference towards M/M. xD... It has started to bore me.

Oh well. I am still interested in rping with ye'. Where shall we discuss even more?

Back