Looking for players for Ages Eternal (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo quick question, what sounds better for a god domain? War and Innovation, or Vengeance and Perseverance?

Hm... We have a few war gods here and there, And I have a domination god and an Industry god. Though, it's okay to have more then one god of the same domain as long as they focus on different aspects.

I like both ideas; I'm not sure which you should go for, except I think Vengeance and Perseverance are more unique in this meta, I think. So that might be a safer bet.

Name: Refcaskha, the Everburning.

Domain(if applicable): Vengeance/Justice, Resilience, determination and Perseverance.

Powers/advantages: Is almost impervious to any sort of physical attack, relentless in his actions. Can control anything or anyone that has been used for acts of betrayal or harming others.

Quirks/disadvantages: Unless during acts of creation, is generally unable to act upon the mortal world without a mortal with a great need for vengeance burning through them to act as a focus. Carries a great hatred for the more trickster-like gods.

Motivations: Refcaskha's ultimate goal is to see no bad deed go unpunished and, in doing so, create a peace through mutual destruction. Every wrongdoing shall be met with an equally devastating act by those who wish justice, or simply vengeance, upon those who wrong them.

Appearance: Refcaskha appears in two forms at all times. To the mortals who have a great need of vengeance in their heart, should he deign to appear he would appear as this:
View attachment 1407
To those who believe in Justice, who believe that there is a proper way to punish indivicuals that extends to be larger than that of one person's joy, he appears as this:
View attachment 1408
These forms also apply to other Deities, with him appearing in these two different manners dependent upon which aspect they value higher.

Last edited:
Awesome jorb hamstray! - er, good job on the CS.

Since it seems we are pretty much ready, anyone new can go ahead and post their character sheets here, on their own threads. Each player gets one for all their characters.

Obus is ready for posting in right now - that's where the new gods of the new pantheon will end up. I'll go ahead and set up Idain with a couple new threads soon: @ChelonianCommander and @Drakey , I can assume you guys want to play as your godly characters there, right? If so I'll make an Ages Eternal thread for that purpose.

Do we still need to make character sheets? If so I'm totally fine with that cause I want to make a few changes. Polish up and stuff.

Technically, you are the only one who doesn't need to make a CS; you already have one from last time. Feel free to fix yours up though.

EDIT: @TheGreenerGrey : Pretty much anything. Just follow the prompt of the OP. Generally speaking; we SHOULD create things and fill Obus. Having a master plan for what you want created helps, and then pace it out so that you do one every post/every other post, so other have time to react/interact.

The idea is that we create things during this period. Your god character was tasked with filling an empty world; You have the power to create and a blank canvas to do so. But I'm realizing now that might not have been too clear in the OP... I'll have to post something to remedy that.

Name: Refcaskha, the Everburning.

Domain(if applicable): Vengeance/Justice, Resilience, determination and Perseverance.

Powers/advantages: Is almost impervious to any sort of physical attack, relentless in his actions. Can control anything or anyone that has been used for acts of betrayal or harming others.

Quirks/disadvantages: Unless during acts of creation, is generally unable to act upon the mortal world without a mortal with a great need for vengeance burning through them to act as a focus. Carries a great hatred for the more trickster-like gods.

Motivations: Refcaskha's ultimate goal is to see no bad deed go unpunished and, in doing so, create a peace through mutual destruction. Every wrongdoing shall be met with an equally devastating act by those who wish justice, or simply vengeance, upon those who wrong them.

Appearance: Refcaskha appears in two forms at all times. To the mortals who have a great need of vengeance in their heart, should he deign to appear he would appear as this:
View attachment 1407
To those who believe in Justice, who believe that there is a proper way to punish indivicuals that extends to be larger than that of one person's joy, he appears as this:
View attachment 1408
These forms also apply to other Deities, with him appearing in these two different manners dependent upon which aspect they value higher.

Out of curiosity, what if the being doesn't care for either Justice or vengeance?

For the most part, I'm not saying new people can't make there characters in that thread, but our old characters would wind up there. It's basically a continuation of the pre-epic thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back