Looking for some 1x1 or group RPs

Drackana Darastrix

Artist and Monster Maker
So I am rather new here so I thought I might post something up right here and start up some RPs!

So a few things to note about what I like to RP.​
  • I like Fantasy the most but I also enjoy Sci-Fi, Modern (though I love a touch of paranormal or magic with it), and Medieval.
  • I prefer to RP Adventure, Action, Romance, and Horror.
  • I prefer to not RP in Fandoms, and I prefer to use OCs if I do. I don't mind trying to RP a canon character, but I would be quite picky about who I would be willing to RP as.
  • I am LGBT Friendly and don't mind RPing M/M M/F or F/F

Next up, A few things about the kind of RP partner I may be.​

• I tend to try and respond daily if possible, but I do have an IRL full time job. So, sometimes I may be a bit late in my replies, but I always make sure to give my partners heads up should this happen.
  • I tend to type out at least a paragraph in my RP posts, I prefer my partners not be one liner RPers.
  • I guess I would describe myself as 'literate' when it comes to RPing, but i'm not entirely sure how to look at that word when it comes to RPing honestly. I feel if you can read and write out a paragraph of text and I can understand what you are trying to convey, then that's what I consider to be literate when it comes to RPing.

So I guess the last thing would be things i don't want to RP. So far its only really one thing honestly. I DO NOT RP smut of any kind. That's about my only limit when it comes to what I may be willing to RP.

I am quite friendly and open to most anything. I have a large amount of OCs, though most of them are outright monsters and I prefer to RP them the most. I don't mind RPing with my more human characters, but you might find them to be a bit less developed than my monster and non-human characters. If you're interested in any of my characters or want to know anything more about me, feel free to PM me!​

Fantasy/medieval RP with Wizard? :3 (Yes her name is Wizard, I'm still searching for a good name... yes, she's a wizard)

23584795_162984077633005_1317899107_n_by_erasmvs-dbw0c5l.jpg

also pls forgive me if I'm too begginer 4 u... ;-;
I try my best

Back