New User *magically pops up* Hello there~

Verbalim

The Ghost Neighbor
Hiii there fellas!

Soooo, yeah I am new here. I saw one of my friends using this site and caught interest. Bam, now I am here and try to have a good time~

clears throat, fails and halfway chokes
Anywayyyy-

I play since 2010? I think? A possibility is that I started 2012 too. It has been a while- let's say that.
However, do not worry, my one-liner phase is long forgotten, and if anyone ever tells me about it again imma go and just pretend that never happened. (Those were so dark, embarrassing times)
I am addicted to books and see myself becoming broke because I live next to a bookstore.
Writing my own "stories" since I am what? 8? checks when she rolled into school, does the math with terrible skills uhm, correction, 7 to 9 years old, probably.

I am described as a nice person who doesn't bite... unless one bites me first, then I am a completely different person- according to my friend. All in all, I am pretty relaxed, but not lazy. If I have my duties and approve them, I give my everything.
So, even though I still visit school, I am almost daily online (except when my family thinks we need a meeting at a restaurant and drags me out of my room)
Most of my free time I spend on the internet, even until the late hours of a night and I am ready to respond! cheers yay. What can I say except idon'treallyhavealifeorhobbiesbesiderpingwritingandreading.

I hope I will be a good rping partner sighs I hate to disappoint people.

DOES:
°Genre:
-Fantasy [each good, ancient/modern, idc]
-Romance
-real life
-Sci-Fi
-Comedy
-matured (with the rules of this side, of course)
-adult-life
-High-School

DONTS:
-Slice-of-Life
-Fandom based

My style is... let's say, individual. I don't know if it is, but I am convinced that it's bizarre at some certain points. My mother tongue is not English, which is why my texts sometimes can sound a bit out of space. Grammar was never a friend of mine, I don't know, it just hates me. Just like I hate rules of grammar and vocabulary.

So, my definition of a "short" reply consists of 3-4 (or more) paragraphs. Mostly because I just get too much into the writing and polish here, polish there... and then whoops, it's a long post again.

Besides that, I love spending time fleshing my characters and spice the rp a bit up with some of my crazy ideas and ways to clear things- kind of with the help of my characters as well, hehe.
Goooood, I love to polish my texts afterward and use some fancy synonyms Pinterest advises taught me, as well as a group of rpers I once interacted with. I still have to learn a load of things and try to reach a better level of a roleplayer

➻I do 1x1 or group roleplay, both are fine
➻I am okay with playing both genders
➻often play multiple characters
➻swearing, a lot of fucking cursing (though one is a comedian and will go with "Heureka!" or "For dumbling's sake!" while on the other side is my 100/10 words are cursing character...)
➻I do a lot of OOC Chats (it's fine if you don't want to, just tell me off)
➻I like challenges and try things I never did before

Expectations:

-Do not try and control the characters played by me
-Be open-minded, anything can happen
-a plot is good, surprises and twists are better
-don't let a plot flop, if you caught the interest and then decide it is nothing for you in the progress please tell me, I ain't getting mad
-inform me if you are going to be absent, please
-before anyone gets killed ask please XD I am not ready for that kind of surprises
-if you need blackmailing material just ask me
-fun is wanted
-draw a line between OC and IC, my characters tend to be either spoiled little brats or just rude kids, don't take things personal, please [we do no drama drama here]
-don't feel afraid to ask me for changes or about something that pisses you off in my post when we rp, I am open to change in matters of problems
-be open for some OC chat- I'd love that, not a must but it would be nice

So, I hope I can enjoy my time here and make some good new friends ^^ ~

Last edited:
It's a pleasure.
...Your name is the absolute best.
Grammar hates me, too.

...And I recognize your quote. That's a great song.

Last edited:
Are you truly a mad pina colada? You seem quite pleasant and content at the moment! :emoji_laughing:

Anyway! Hi there! It's nice to meet you, and welcome to the site! I'd love to role-play with you sometime! :emoji_point_right: :emoji_point_left:

Are you truly a mad pina colada? You seem quite pleasant and content at the moment! :emoji_laughing:

Anyway! Hi there! It's nice to meet you, and welcome to the site! I'd love to role-play with you sometime! :emoji_point_right: :emoji_point_left:
Oiii! Heii! Thank you, and for sure! Let’s see what we can figure out for a rp~

Back