Memorable Soundtracks in Games

I'd like you all to sit down and take a listen to the 3-to-4-hour-long masterpiece that is the Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door OST. It is perfect music for a perfect game.
Also, Undertale and BATIM.

No more hero and killer instinct our the first game that come to me. I remember I was a kid and I got the original killer instinct on the snes, it come with a cd of the "killer cuts." it was awesome.

F-Zero GX/AX has such an underrated soundtrack tbh. Each character has a unique theme and the track themes are really good too. I really hope they make a new F-Zero game for the Switch because that game was one of my favorites growing up.

Mega Man.

All of them.

Though, most notably I should highlight MM2 and 3, as well as Mega Man X, X4, X5, and maybe even X6.

I'd like you all to sit down and take a listen to the 3-to-4-hour-long masterpiece that is the Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door OST. It is perfect music for a perfect game.
Also, Undertale and BATIM.

Holy fucking shit, this.

TTYD has such a distinct soundtrack, and it strikes a chord with me since TTYD was one of the first games I owned for my Gamecube. The songs just had this "weight" and I still get kind of choked up whenever I heard the intro story song, it's legitimately powerful.

Also,
Kingdom Hearts

IN YOOOU AND IIII

THERES A NEW LAAAAAAAAAAA-

The soundtracks of the Dark Souls trilogy are masterpieces. Gives me goosebumps every time.​

Legend of Zelda, Kingdom hearts, Miitopia (the demo soundrack is lit I swear), Mario, Etrian Odyssey Untold the Fafnir Knight (at least from the demo : | ), Pokemon Sun/Moon, the low health music from Pokemon BW/B2W2.

Oh boy, DOOM!

The soundtrack within DOOM fits beautifully. Helps create a wonderful atmosphere while killing demons for the fun of it. Specially the original DOOM soundtrack.

Just a fun multiplayer game I started playing recently, since these days I rarely have time for anithing more involved and time-conzuming, vhen it comes to gaming. Its fun to fire this up and just shoot up people for 30 mins or so, vhen I'm bored! Normaly I dont like flying simulators of any kind, but this thing is so simple and intuitive to learn, that it taken me only a couple days to get the hang of it and start dominating most matches (in the right plane). And the music is great!

Can we just pick out a particular song or do I have to link the whole soundtrack?

Because I got too many to list but one off the top of my head:

What a pain these guys were. Respawning and shit, but the jeep they had was excellent for mowing down zombies though! Felt like Hell itself to bring survivors through the park though and their poor AI didn't help matters.

So many memorable OST's in here, the nostalgia is real!

There's so many soundtracks that are very memorable to me, but the one's that stood out for me the most are the Warthog Run track at the end of Halo 3, and the Imperial March theme from Star Wars. They are both iconic to their verses, and just fills you with adrenaline when they start playing, it's brilliant. As for the Imperial March? I'm a sucker for the Galactic Empire, I absolutely love them so hearing that theme play when a army of Imperials attack a place just fits so well.

Back