Hello guys, this has been terribly inactive and i have to admit for a while I myself abandoned it. I thought it had died and with all i had to do regarding my personal life and studies I really did not have time for it at all. If I could i'd move this roleplay to discord completely, but we started it here and it wouldn't be fair for everyone if i suddenly moved it as I am aware that some of you do not have a discord. To start, I'm going to post a brief timeskip to the night time as I am intending to at least attempt to bring this back. I understand not everyone will be available during this time because holiday are holiday and there's trips, family, etc, etc. So before I start turning inactive characters into NPC you all have until January 15th to post. I think it's a reasonable amount of time.

Welcome back to those who decide to stay, goodbye to those who decide to leave if anyone does, please PM me if you decide to do so, there won't be any kind of trouble whatsoever, simply your characters will become NPC's under my control. I'll be opening applications again in case anyone new decides they'd like to join us.

Since we are having an unexpected amount of people going into the forest I'll have to throw out a general warning. Your character can die in the forest. I am NOT going to instakill anybody, you'll see it coming from out of character, but since you cannot metagame and your characters are teens, be careful. Because I will try to kill you, for real.

Back