Dreamless Realm

Restless writer
Benefactor
Life on the Edge GM
Pronouns
They/them
2hqrva9.jpg

This is our Out Of Character thread, please pay attention to everything that is posted here. Before anything else, I must know, do you all have Discord?, if you don't, could you make one with purpose of keeping in touch with all members via that chatting app that can be installed in your computer and phone?. If you don't have it and are unable to make one, there isn't a real problem. So do not worry.

The in character thread will have the principal and main event tab where we will be roleplaying, a tab for the players list, a tab for the monsters list, a tab with the camp and area map as well as the weekly schedule so you are aware of the activities and excursions taking place.

It won't be necessary to roleplay every single day of the week and it'll be voted
When you guys would like to do a timeskip towards more dramatic or intense events. Something the discord server will be very useful for. I will also put up a tab here to move your character sheets and have them all there so you guys don't have to go to the bulletin board every time if you need to check something.

When it comes to replies, I would like to have a couple of them per week, no post order, but if you are going to be absent for a while please notify me to justify it in-character.

https://discord.gg/PstTbK2

That is the link for our very own discord server. If you cannot use discord notify me by pm or by posting in this thread.

Any questions you have, do not hesitate to ask!

2hqrva9.jpg

This is our Out Of Character thread, please pay attention to everything that is posted here. Before anything else, I must know, do you all have Discord?, if you don't, could you make one with purpose of keeping in touch with all members via that chatting app that can be installed in your computer and phone?. If you don't have it and are unable to make one, there isn't a real problem. So do not worry.

The in character thread will have the principal and main event tab where we will be roleplaying, a tab for the players list, a tab for the monsters list, a tab with the camp and area map as well as the weekly schedule so you are aware of the activities and excursions taking place.

It won't be necessary to roleplay every single day of the week and it'll be voted
When you guys would like to do a timeskip towards more dramatic or intense events. Something the discord server will be very useful for. I will also put up a tab here to move your character sheets and have them all there so you guys don't have to go to the bulletin board every time if you need to check something.

When it comes to replies, I would like to have a couple of them per week, no post order, but if you are going to be absent for a while please notify me to justify it in-character.

https://discord.gg/PstTbK2

That is the link for our very own discord server. If you cannot use discord notify me by pm or by posting in this thread.

Any questions you have, do not hesitate to ask!
I am unable to use discord, I have an iPad and I am unable to download the app

Since not everyone is able to use discord, and i had the idea that while there is no wifi available for the campers the camp would have a chatting app, we are going to make a common room for the rp for that purpose. That way we can all use it from here easily. in that chat we must all ONLY speak IN CHARACTER. and in time with the current events.

[Character'sUsername]: text message

that's how we will type. example

[KlausE]: Sup guys hows it goin n all??? :3

Yeah each character can have their own personalised username. The counselors will advise using your actual name but its not a rule

Question: do we have to wait for everyone else to reply before we can post again?
Update: Well I posted again, if it turns out I am not allowed to do it I will delete the post

Last edited:
Back