New User Moth to the Flame

Hecate Arcana

Professional Lurker
With the fire in the middle of nowhere, as well as the happy sounds of those around, one traveler became curious. Joining in the circle, Hecate was more than happy to listen to all the stories the group had. Of adventures and fantasy, of magic and mystery, of blood and gore, of mecha and science... It feels like home. Maybe the traveler should stay for a while and also contribute to the storytelling...

I suck at introduction and this is what I came up with. Yes, corny and unoriginal. Anyways...

Hello! Hecate's the name, based from the goddess of magic in Greek Mythology. Arcana... well, it is still related to magic.

As for the RP interest and genre, I usually go about with OC's even if I join fandom RPs. It gives me the leeway to try and make some interesting characters. As for genre, you will find me joining those with magic, fantasy, and adventure. Story-focused where the characters develop is my go-to and would usually bash my head to idle ones. I could join in open RPs for idle chitchat but that is about it.

Back to characters. The reason why I go to story driven RPs is because I want the characters I make go through pain and suffering, break their spirit and see if they would push through or just accept their fate. A bit sadistic but there is satisfaction of seeing them still live and be stronger if they have the drive to push through to everything we throw at them. Some, if not, most of you will get it.

Anyways, I have blabbered enough and would now go lurking into the site. I bid thee a good day/night.

Welcome! If you haven't already go read the Rules It might also help if you read the Approval guide. Reading the Approval guide will help get your account approved. Getting your account approved means you can access the roleplay forums, game forums, can pm, message on profiles, and many other things. If you need a mentor/guide I would be happy to help. You can ask me any questions you have. Wow, that was quite the introduction. One of my favorite ones by far. Very creative. I also enjoy your username a bit. I am a fan of greek stuff like astrology witch is tied to greek gods because each Zodiac has a god/goddess attached to it. And since you enjoy fantasy so much maybe we can do an rp once you get approved. Anyways I hope you enjoy your stay and I hope we can get to know each other!

Back