Pokemon: Journeys of Anteceon Mount Anteceon

The young trainer grinned, taking a seat on a rock to watch Tim. Charley fluttered down to sit on her lap. "Up next is Blackberry City. The Steel City just at the base of the mountain. And pokemon we catch here will be really helpful at the gym." Audrey said.

"I see...hmm...I don't know if I want a fire type...but still it might be nice to train a bit." He said. After considering for a bit, he sets down his bag before bringing out Robin. The Rowlet erupts in a flash of light and ruffles her feather a bit after her entrance. She looks around at her new surround before cheerfully greeting Anthony. "Good to see you too buddy." He petted the pokemon and turned to Audrey. "Hey mind looking after Robin while I go out and train Cain for a bit?"

Last edited:
Audrey shook her head. "It would be our pleasure." Said Charley for her. She held out her hands to hold her.

"Thanks." He replied and Robin flapped into Audrey's hand and quickly went to sleep. "Ok I'll be back after a few battles ok?" He takes out his other crystal and heads into the tall grass.

For Commander

034.png

A wild fennekin has appeared!

Level: 5

Action: The small fox pokemon came out of the tall grass at the trainer.

For Oscar
517.png

The pokemon breathes out happily, resting its head on the trainer's lap.

Anthony looked down at the Fennekin and then at his crystal before sighing. He couldn't bring himself to harm something that adorable. Instead he knelt down and held took out a piece of a dried berry from a package. "Hey buddy. You hungry?"

Last edited:
"So my name is Timothy... But my brothers call me Tim Tim and everyone else calls me Tim. Do you want to come with me on adventures across the land? You can travel by walking with me if you want. Tom does. He's the litten over there." He said pointing to Tom. Tom meowed. Tim took out a crystal from his pocket.

"What do ya say?"

517.png

Congratulations! You have successfully bonded with houndour!

Please Update your current team in your character thread. The Pokemon is now under your control and will follow you.

034.png

The fennekin stepped closer, very slowly, sniffing at the hand and waiting for one wrong move. It snatched up one of the berries then backed up to eat it.​

"Heh. Swift one aren't you." Obviously feeding the pokemon berries wasn't working, he needed to get its attention. He pulls out the dex and checks the entry on Fennekin. "Huh you like twigs right?" He looks in the back, and near the bottom is a twig thin twig, about the half the length of one's finger, attached to one of the dried berries. Anthony pulls the twig out of the bag and offers it to the pokemon. "Here you go, maybe you'll trust me after eating one of these."

034.png

The fennekin's ears perked up and it came close again. It took the twig from the trainer, this time staying close.​

Back