Pokemon: Journeys of Anteceon Mount Anteceon

It seemed the twig idea worked. The pokemon didn't try to back away, but running out of berries and definitely out of twigs, he needed to think of something quick. "Hey...you know, I'm to be traveling a lot. You wanna follow me? There'll be a lot of twigs along the way for you to eat if you do."

Audrey perked up, hearing her name called. Charley fluttered before her as she walked carefully through the tall grass, cradeling Robin in her arms. She gave Tim a look that said, "what's up?"

"Holly come out." He said holding the crystal with the houndour. A red energy came out of the crystal and became the little dog thing pokemon. Holly sat down and gave a small yip.

"Holly, Audrey. Audrey, Holly." Tim said as a greeting.

034.png

The fennekin seemed to debate it for a moment, before nodding.​

Audrey gasped, signing around the sleeping owl. "She's so cute! I know she'll grow up to be real strong." Said Charley.

"She hasn't gotten formerly acquinted with the other two. Sherlock come out." The shellder came out with red energy around it. Tom had walked over to where the group was forming. And was "talking" to the other pokemon. They seemed to have a conversation of there own language.

034.png

It nods and turns into red light.

Congratulations! You have successfully bonded with fennekin

Please Update your current team in your character thread. The Pokemon is now under your control and will follow you.

"Hmph. Well I didn't get to train Cain, but a friend to keep Robin company can't be all that bad." He thought and Anthony walked back to Audrey and Robin. "Hey guys, and...what is that?" He addressed the Houndour.

"Tim's new pokemon." Charley said. Audrey looked Anthony, giving him a look that said 'I don't wanna give the bird back.'

"That's pretty neat. Convenient too, cause I've just caught a new pokemon." He said holding out his crystal. "Come out Cotton!" He sends out the new Fennekin and the new pokemon shook her head when sent out. She takes a quick survey of the surround area, and sees Tim, Audrey and the rest and cowers behind Anthony. "Uh...She was rather shy when I found her." Robin, hearing Anthony's voice, opens her eyes and wiggles out of Audrey's clutches when she saw Cotton. Robin hops around Anthony to get a better look at Cotton, which terrified the poor Fennekin. Robin didn't understand the two circled the other around Anthony's feet, Robin trying to catch up to Cotton and the Cotton trying to stay away from Robin.

"I think that is all our pokemon besides Munchie... Hey I have an idea why don't we have lunch?" Tim brought up.

Audrey grinned at Cotten, she was so cute with her fur and her ears. Charley bobbed hello at the new pokemon. "Lunch sounds great!" Charley said and Audrey stood to get out of the tall grass.

"Ok just one quick question. Anyone here allergic to anything?" Timothy said taking out the bean safe, bread, a butter knife, and peanut butter.

Last edited:
Audrey shook her head, at least she hoped that Munchies wasn't allergic to anything. She wouldn't imagine the munchlax was. She pulled out her six bowls and a bag of pokefood. She also pulled out a bundle of cloth.

Anthony opens up his bag and takes out a last 4 packages of dried berries his mom packed for him. "I still got some more dried food if anyone wants any." Robin continued to unintentionally terrify Cotton as the Rowlett chased the Fennekin. Robin finally stopped when Anthony picked up the shy pokemon. "Robin be nice. She's going to travel with us from now on so don't spook her."

Audrey didn't even have to pull out her crystal to call Munchies. As soon as the smell of food wafted past the trainer's pocket, the munchlax invited herself to lunch.
"Munchhhhhhhhhhh" She said, holding her stomach and looking hungry. Audrey grinned, petting Munchies's head. She opened the pokefood and poored two bowls.
"Do you guys want some?" She had Charley ask before he could flutter over to his bowl and picking up pieces of food in his claws.

Robin was distracted by the scent of food and hopped over to the filled bowls and began to enthusiastically eat. Anthony walks over to the bowl and sets down Cotton to see how she would react, but to his expectations, the Fennekin preferred not to eat with a large crowd as she simply just ran behind him for safety.

Munchies picked up one of the bowls and shoveled the little brown pellets down her gullet. Audrey filled a second bowl for the others. She opened the little bundle and pulled out on of her mother's cookies. She held it out Anthony.

Back