I'm going to cheap out and say "Vi sounds right." Besides, it's one syllable.

Yours is one syllable, too. Find a marking somewhere, then reach out and Trace it.

I don't know what to tell you about Natalie.
Them puns lmao

Lol.

Also, how will we come to make up a name?
Whatever works for your character. Maybe your chick is a bit unhinged, and she says those two names together over and over again, like a mantra. Maybe she always refers to herself by both names and never just 'Natalie.' I don't know, be creative with it.

I'd say. So our first encounter with Six is alongside the other players... Meaning we will experience the ME between Vi and Six?

--Edit--
>>Sarcasm :eek:
And possibly Apollo if _BB_ posts soon. You'll be able to go your own way as soon as I can establish it in logic. It's convenient to launch in a group like this. And there's nothing wrong with PCs working together. I've never discouraged it, but I don't lean the other way either. Let's write a story you want to write

Working on my Sixty Six post now, so it should be up today. I'm working on it a few minutes here and there so it might be a while, but I'm feeling better and back to work!

@SedentaryCobra @ArQane @Incognus @Morph @_BB_
Post is up in IC. The area toward the end where I wrote "Some time later" is where Sixty Six tells you everything your characters need to know. More or less all he info in the The City tab and that no one has memory of their former lives and never will. I'm sure you guys figured that out on your own, but clarity is never a bad thing. You may ask Six any questions you want. After you guys are satisfied, the gate to the foyer will open into the City.

@SedentaryCobra @ArQane @Incognus @Morph @_BB_
I've been meaning to mention this but keep forgetting. There are no kids in Murder City. I've said no one is younger than 25, but I want to be clear there's no kids of any kind. Sex is for sure a thing (humans after all) but no progeny, no pregnancy. Everyone assumes some sort of sterilization has taken place

Question; do you die if your finger is removed once you are alive?
We know that the finger disintergrates, but wouldn't someone remove their own finger if it decreases the possibility of getting killed (in the instance that they don't didn't from it)

Hahaha I definitely just asked if I could do that, and apparently we die if our finger is removed but the finger is useless

Question; do you die if your finger is removed once you are alive?
We know that the finger disintergrates, but wouldn't someone remove their own finger if it decreases the possibility of getting killed (in the instance that they don't didn't from it)
In the Kill to Live section of The City tab I wrote that if an NG is removed from a living body, it is useless (destroyed I believe) and the host body dies. It's that way so no one has free access to resources without risking the 6 Sides system

Back