New User My big hello!

Inkara

Hello everyone my name Inkara. I'm 23,Female , live in USA.

I hope the type of role plays I want to do will be acceptable here

Hello Inkara! How are you?

It's hard to tell if your type of RP is acceptable... As you have yet to tell us what is is! :p

Good, thank you.

Well, we can certainly accommodate that! You can find pretty much all of that in several places on this site. The Chronicles of the Omniverse comes to mind for Medieval and Vampire/werewolf type RPs, but you just listed some of the more popular sorts of RP's on this site!

Good, thank you.

Well, we can certainly accommodate that! You can find pretty much all of that in several places on this site. The Chronicles of the Omniverse comes to mind for Medieval and Vampire/werewolf type RPs, but you just listed some of the more popular sorts of RP's on this site!
really? even hellsing and the arcana? its hard to find people for those on the other forums

Ooohh, My bad! I just googled those things, I did not know about those fandoms.

Well, in this case I cannot promise you'll find those as RP's, but you can still try to get others to do it with you. Once your account is approved, check out the bulletin board for new RP's starting and if their is not one you like, you can get some people and maybe start one yourself.

Here's the admin's guide on account approval, if you haven't found it yet.
Thank you ☺ I know hellsing would be easier to get someone for

Back