Nefelibata

*Insert shot of the outside of the ship and loud roaring*

"Guh...f-fuck you too buddy..." Kanu whimpers and he slumps down to the floor before curling up a bit. "That was too much. I feel like I just broke my arm again..."
(Shortness!)

"Heh, Sorry big guy." Rubs the back of his head standing up offering a hand to kanu. "It would've been worse if you knew it was coming though." Pawn says smiling very slightly.

Bean cringes back at the sight. "Egh, sorry, I think I'll just... check the systems reactor if you two are fine here." He stands up, obviously avoiding eye contact with Kanu's mangled arm. "I'll see if we can get some power here... and where we actually are."

"Mmm, it's whatever... Why don't you go with Bean and help him out for a bit. You fixed me up for the most part, and besides, I could use a bit of time to let my adrenaline and blood pressure lower" the dragon chuckles.

"Alrighty Big Guy....heh, thanks for not biting my head off." he says before turning and jogging after bean. As Pawn come astride bean he slips his and into the bat's "You alright Bud?" He asks.

"Yeah, just can't really handle gore like that in real life... Gets to me. You sure that he's going to be alright alone for a bit? What if he passes out? Or if something else falls? Or if there is a fire?" Bean mumbled on, worrying to himself and clutching Pawn's hand tightly. "Nevermind... sorry. You're doing ok?"

Pawn stood still stopping bean, as he turned the bat's head to look into his eyes. "Hey, I'm sure Kanu will be fine bud." chuckled pawn smiling "I know your worried, and this is a shitty situation, but everything will work out." He squeezes bean's hand reassuringly as he pauses a moment. "We should get going though. See if we can't get the reactor online."

"No, no. We were bleeding coolant, you can smell it below. It's too risky to turn it on... I might be able to get the auxiliary stuff on though... and I think we have some surface gear somewhere on here. Computer first anyways." He skidded to a stop at the bottom of the ramped hall, and peeked into the bridge. They were not a military ship, far from it, and the bridge was placed towards the front of the ship with a massive, expensive plexiglass parabola all that was protecting it from the vacuum of space.

The left and right sides each had a manual flight seat, that none of them really used. The center seat was a commander position where most of the operations controls sat. A lowered area to the front had been filled with couches and a tv, all smashed against the front pan now, along with his favorite cyan beanbag. He slipped into the tilted Commander's chair, one of the pieces secured to the deck, and started to fiddle with the sleeping computer. "All the command and control systems run on a backup loop if there is a power outage, so we should have some battery left to check the most basic things... Just, might take a while without the high-power network on." He explained. Soon enough, a display came up showing their absolute position in space, their relative position to the stars, and that nearly every other system wasn't responding to diagnostics, including the reactor.

As the time went by, Kanu had managed to salvage a few surviving untainted medicines as well as a few concoctions he'd made during the trip.

Eventually, he had a somewhat decently made arm strap for his arm to rest in; Whilst he fixed up other small cuts and bruises he had. "Guys?" Kanu called wandering the halls momentarily before stumbling amongst his two friends. "Oh my god... This place looks terrible..."

"Kanu, jesus, are you sure you should be walking around already?!" Bean rushed to his side, taking hold of his good arm and guiding him to one of the fixed chairs at the console. "I really don't think we'll be flying her again... but the backup stuff works for now. I'm trying to figure out where we are right now."

"Does it matter where we are?" Pawn asks with a tenge of hopelessness in his voice "We're stuck here for now anyway." He walks over and pats kanu on the shoulder softly as he whispers "Heh....sorry about jerking your arm....please dont eat me." He finishes teasingly. Giving a small wink to Bean, who he knew could here him.

"I don't intend to... From what I understand, fur on a meal is such a bother and i'm sure Bean would be pretty upset that i've consumed you. And of course, not to mention, you are my friend..." he pauses just as he turns his attention to with somewhat weak eyes. "I'll be alright, thank you for your concern. There's internal bleeding within me, I think, and i've already lost a lot of blood exterior wise from the crash. Movement might just be what keeps me alive for the next few hours at the least."

Back