New User New and Nerdy

StellaLuna4

Failed Pancake Art
Hi there!

I'm new to the site, but have been dabbling with role play for quite a few years now. I enjoy fantasy, science fiction, and almost any genre as long as I can create a riveting plot with a partner. I also really love the worlds of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Witcher, and Skyrim (and Fallout of course).

I prefer 1x1 rps but am totally up for smaller groups as well, as long as there's structure! Brainstorm, drawing out scenes and getting excited about character development is one of the reasons I love role playing. Ahhh, that wonderful feeling of a developing and deep relationship between characters is beautiful (be it platonic or romantic).

I look forward to getting on with ya'll!

Greetings and welcome to the Storytellers Circle.

All genres have their audience, you shouldn't have an issue finding something to satisfy you. We have massive post by post roleplays as well as small or 1x1 roleplays for your liking. When you are approved, just post a thread calling for someone interested in your genre for a small roleplay. Or, of course, look for someone who has asked the same thing.

I like to put emphasis on our community of course, we have all sorts of creative minds here. You can chat with one another, discuss and debate, as questions, anything you wish. We have areas to discuss writing, areas to submit stories and poems, areas to submit art, contests to compete in, and some extra odds and ends if you wish.

Back