New User New.. and ready to learn.

Anaee

Well.. Hello there stranger! I guess I should probably introduce myself. *ahem* Well, I go by the name Rae, i've been roleplaying for a quite a while, a year, basically two now. I love to write, although I do need some work on it.. haha. Well anyway, I am pretty flexible when it comes to ideas and genre, but I do have to say that I do enjoy genres mostly such as fantasy, romance, comedy, and action kind of stories. I'm able to play as a female and a male, if needed, but I prefer playing female, though I've been working on trying the other gender more often. I'm pretty much easy to talk to and would love to find some friends here.

Well I suppose that is all for now, Hope to write many stories and create many memories with you all!
joKzmxx.gif

-Rae

Welcome Storyteller! It is wonderful to have you choose to join our wonderful community. If you ever need any help, please don't hesitate to get a hold of me. I'd be glad to assist you!

~M

Welcome Storyteller! It is wonderful to have you choose to join our wonderful community. If you ever need any help, please don't hesitate to get a hold of me. I'd be glad to assist you!

~M

Thank you very much for the welcome, and I'll be sure to do that! ^-^

Hi and welcome Rae! I'd be glad to role play with you. There may yet be some epic role plays recruiting. Hope to see you around.

Hi and welcome Rae! I'd be glad to role play with you. There may yet be some epic role plays recruiting. Hope to see you around.
Hello Silence, thank you for the welcome! :3 I'll be sure to look into it when I get the chance!

Hello and welcome to Storytellers! If you ever have any questions or need any help please feel free to send me a pm! As far as your roleplay tastes in general go I myself like the same genres as you :D! Always great to have another fantasy/romance goer join the fray =)! Here is a couple of roleplay threads that are just starting up or still taking members I think that might interest you!

The first one is a fantasy freeform roleplay based on Daemons/Angels and humans with powers! Enter the sandbox of Terrestria, a planet with near limitless possibly that has been locked in a religious war of ideals which has challenged man’s very concept of right and wrong. Which side will you choose in a world where Heaven and Hell collide? Here is a link if you wish to find out more about the rp! http://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/ame-damnee-start-here.1678/

Another good one that has already started but still has room for more players is Nomadium! This roleplay is about people who are inflicted with magic that ends up killing them at younger ages so it is mostly a roleplay about surviving in a world where magic is seen as a curse or sickness and you are doing all you can to survive! If you wish to know more about it here is a link! http://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/ooc-nomadium-general-ooc-thread-discussion.1532/

I hope one of those two will pick up your interest! If not then I would recommend looking at the other epic roleplays or take a look at the bulletin board! I hope that you will enjoy your stay here ^^!

Thank you very much for the welcome Luna! As for the two roleplay threads, they b0th seem very interesting! I will be sure to look more into them and join as soon as I managed to get accepted! Thank you for the advice as well! ^^
@GoddessLuna

Thank you very much for the welcome Luna! As for the two roleplay threads, they b0th seem very interesting! I will be sure to look more into them and join as soon as I managed to get accepted! Thank you for the advice as well! ^^
@GoddessLuna

Posting around in the main lobby helps you get accepted faster =)! Also feel free to drop by into the chat and get to know some members of our community!

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

Looks like you've already gotten yourself situated pretty well, with some friendly assistance already extended. I won't over-burden you with more! Instead I'll just swing through and leave you a warm greeting :)

I do hope you find our website enjoyable and look forward to seeing you around the place.

Back