New User New to this site

Welcome, BloodInDaWater! Nice to meet you. I'm certain you'll find all sorts of interesting, awesome people to craft all sorts of engaging tales on this site!

Thank you! Steely. The feeling is mutual. And that is most encouraging. And what genres do you enjoy writing?
Me? I basically combine elements of fantasy, Science fiction, drama, action, adventure, with a touch of suspense. And occasionally, romance: but only if it fits legitimately within the confines of the story. And is built up properly....and flows naturally. And not feel (Forced). Other than that....I just like stories that can engage my imagination and offer me some excitement.

My genres are broad, and mostly depend on my mood. Sometimes I'm up to write intriguing tales in historical times, tying real facts with fictional ideas to propose a plot inserted within a certain event or era, or perhaps branch off from history and create an alternate reality of sorts. Sometimes I like to delve into Fantasy and Sci-Fi, and explore all that comes with it with all sorts of ideas! Adventure is always fun with me, and romance is adored. Though, I share your feelings on it: sometimes it simply doesn't fit, and I'd prefer a long, properly developed romance to a rushed, forced passion.

Howdy there, welcome to our community! That is a majestic creature for sure ^^

If I may ask, what sort of fandoms are you in if any? Any video games you're into?

Also, if you are at all interested or into the Halo Series, I'm in the midst of gathering players for a large Open Roleplay which focuses around the Human-Covenant War. If you're interested, take a look: https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/epic-roleplay-ic-the-halo-human-covenant-war.5752/

Hope you enjoy your stay and make many friends / RP Partners!

My genres are broad, and mostly depend on my mood. Sometimes I'm up to write intriguing tales in historical times, tying real facts with fictional ideas to propose a plot inserted within a certain event or era, or perhaps branch off from history and create an alternate reality of sorts. Sometimes I like to delve into Fantasy and Sci-Fi, and explore all that comes with it with all sorts of ideas! Adventure is always fun with me, and romance is adored. Though, I share your feelings on it: sometimes it simply doesn't fit, and I'd prefer a long, properly developed romance to a rushed, forced passion.

I couldn't agree more! Thanks for responding! I believe I'm following you already. But if not...I will!

Howdy there, welcome to our community! That is a majestic creature for sure ^^

If I may ask, what sort of fandoms are you in if any? Any video games you're into?

Also, if you are at all interested or into the Halo Series, I'm in the midst of gathering players for a large Open Roleplay which focuses around the Human-Covenant War. If you're interested, take a look: https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/epic-roleplay-ic-the-halo-human-covenant-war.5752/

Hope you enjoy your stay and make many friends / RP Partners!

Hello there. Nice to meet you! As far as fandom's go....I'm not really into any. And the last one that I had actively pursued was Smallville. :)
I'm pretty much into creating new story worlds that are explored and expounded upon during the role plays. My characters are generally of my own creation as well.
But I'm always interested in listening to interesting story ideas. I think the (Skyrim world) is a perfect setting for a story.

And thanks for the warm welcome! Hope you will be one of those friends. I will check out the link shortly.

Hi, welcome to the site! I noticed you were already posting away. Congrats and I hope you like it here. Let me know if you need anything or have any questions.

Back