Status
Not open for further replies.
"The name is Nono, Morikubo Nono..." the timid one, Nono, introduces.

"And I'm Hayasaka Mirei," the eyepatched leader, Mirei, follows, "and this is- what's she doing?"

The two looked towards their friend interacting with Ciri.

"Ooookay, I think she'll be fine."

"Santa comes to everyone's house on Christmas Eve night to give everyone presents!"

"Don't we know someone who claims she's Santa?"

"Morikubo thinks she is..."

@amwexia @Raynar Saassin @Crow @Minerva

"And I'm Hayasaka Mirei," the eyepatched leader, Mirei, follows, "and this is- what's she doing?"

"Santa comes to everyone's house on Christmas Eve night to give everyone presents!"

“Everyone? On one night?” Little My asks Nono, “That seems like an awful lot of work! I wouldn’t want that job, no siree!”

@Crow @Raynar Saassin @Minerva @amwexia @EveryoneElse

“Santa? What’s that?” Little My asks, genuinely confused.

"Santa's a wonderful being who brings presents to all the good boys and girls every year."

"Don't we know someone who claims she's Santa?"

"Morikubo thinks she is..."

"A pleasure to meet the two of you. I'm Richard Castle and this is Detective Kate Beckett."
"Nice to meet you."

“Everyone? On one night?” Little My asks Nono, “That seems like an awful lot of work! I wouldn’t want that job, no siree!”

"Unless people are on Santa's naughty list, then all they get is coal."
"I on the other hand do not believe that Santa exists."
"Oh come on, Kate! Don't you believe in the Christmas magic?"
"I do, but there's not really any evidence to suggest that this Santa is still around or even real..."

@Crow @amwexia @Minerva @Lucky @EveryoneElse​

"Well... someone has to do it," Nono replies, "and that someone is Santa Claus."

"Yeah... I uh... agree," Mirei pauses, "it's a lot, a lot of hard work... very humanly impossible, but I guess that's... Christmas magic~."

@Crow @amwexia @Minerva @Lucky

"Unless people are on Santa's naughty list, then all they get is coal."
"I on the other hand do not believe that Santa exists."
"Oh come on, Kate! Don't you believe in the Christmas magic?"
"I do, but there's not really any evidence to suggest that this Santa is still around or even real..."

“Still...” Little My says, “unless he has a brother or something, this Santa guy has his work cut out for him,”

@Raynar Saassin @Crow

Noelle

is do" Well, this is my home in the North Pole, but most folks around here call it Garland."

Noelle ignored the scowl coming from Aoi and just offered a pleasant smile on her face. It seemed she was already in the Christmas spirit as she was dressed warmly in Green along with the most adorable hat. She took a moment to compose herself. She had never met another person who didn't like Christmas, but there was a first time for everything. She noticed he was cold and quickly realized that she hadn't thought of her guests needing warmer clothes and possibly coming from warmer location.

"It had a little bit of magic from one of the elves who could transport people. I noticed you were cold- I think we have-" she would rush off and come back with a gaudy brightly colored Christmas outfit. " This should warm you."

The daughter of Santa Claus wasn't sure what Double Trouble meant about the sudden summoning. All they did was follow the directions on the card.
She raised her eyebrow. "
A girl can never have too many friends, the North Pole can get a little lonely, but I guess most people don't think of that. It's- and she's gone- where was I? Oh yeah, answering questions. This is my Christmas party to help send some holiday cheer to people in desperate need of it. Don't worry, I'm used to it."

@Amexia @Jeremi @Alex Azure@Takumi@ChillingwithNoelle

Santa Claus and Malcolm Bright
" But I don't understand how you could give me gif-" The man in the suit asked.

Santa let loose a hearty laugh. "
You may be the son of a serial killer- but that doesn't make you evil. You're a good person Malcolm, even if you do suffer from your own demons. You help catch serial killers, you turned your life around. Go and enjoy the party." Santa looked up at Snake. " I don't bite. Do you have questions?"

@Sark

Gabriel Kringle and Nick Kringle and William Clayton

" Uhh--wow, it sure is getting crowded around here. I really should get some air- I'll be right back."
Before anyone would get the chance to talk to the more grumpy man, he had dashed off and deeper into the party, leaving the cookie zone.

"I do have to agree that the girl hosting this is going really hard. Cold weather, snow, tons of people in costumes like the three superheroes over there. I personally don't trust those cookies. Some strange guy in a black hoodie dropped them in front of the actual cookies. I'm Will, by the way."

To anyone who had eaten cookies, they would start to suffer some strange side effects. Little My would find herself getting about a quarter inch taller with each cookie she ate. Any of the idols who ate the cookies would find themselves become slightly calmer around them. Beckett was not affected by the cookies magic at all nor did she notice the effects on the others-perks of not believing in magic. Castle would find that his face would be getting itchier with each cookie and if he found a reflective surface, he would notice the start of some facial growth that got thicker with each cookie eaten.

"Well, I guess this is going to have to be sorted out."

@Raynar Saassin @Minerva @Crow @amexia @Cookiezone

Last edited:
To anyone who had eaten cookies, they would start to suffer some strange side effects. Little My would find herself getting about a quarter inch taller with each cookie she ate. Any of the idols who ate the cookies would find themselves become slightly calmer around them. Beckett was not affected by the cookies magic at all. Castle would find that his face would be getting itchier with each cookie and if he found a reflective surface, he would notice the start of some facial growth that got thicker with each cookie eaten.

Castle found himself wanting to scratch his face. Looking around for a moment, he planted the Cookies down and found a mirror, finding himself growing something on his face which only continued to get worse if he ate any more cookies.

"Castle...?"
"What? Is there something on my face?"
"..."
"There's something on my face, isn't there? Why is it itching so much..."

Castle dropped his Cookies and ran for a mirror to discover something growing on his face which continued to get worse.

"Kate... Something's growing on my face..."

Beckett turned towards someone who said things had to be sorted out, forcing her to confront him.

"What's going on around here, what's happening to Castle?"

@Lucky @amwexia @Crow @Minerva @Cookiezone​

"He does have a lot to handle, doesn't he?"

Castle stated as he continued eating a plate of Cookies that he picked out while Kate did the same.

@amwexia @Crow @Anyone

Noelle

is do" Well, this is my home in the North Pole, but most folks around here call it Garland."

Noelle ignored the scowl coming from Aoi and just offered a pleasant smile on her face. It seemed she was already in the Christmas spirit as she was dressed warmly in Green along with the most adorable hat. She took a moment to compose herself. She had never met another person who didn't like Christmas, but there was a first time for everything. She noticed he was cold and quickly realized that she hadn't thought of her guests needing warmer clothes and possibly coming from warmer location.

"It had a little bit of magic from one of the elves who could transport people. I noticed you were cold- I think we have-" she would rush off and come back with a gaudy brightly colored Christmas outfit. " This should warm you."

The daughter of Santa Claus wasn't sure what Double Trouble meant about the sudden summoning. All they did was follow the directions on the card.
A girl can never have too many friends, the North Pole can get a little lonely, but I guess most people don't think of that. It's- and she's gone- where was I? Oh yeah, answering questions. This is my Christmas party to help send some holiday cheer to people in desperate need of it. Don't worry, I'm used to it."

You may be the son of a serial killer- but that doesn't make you evil. You're a good person Malcolm, even if you do suffer from your own demons. You help catch serial killers, you turned your life around. Go and enjoy the party." Santa looked up at Snake. " I don't bite. Do you have questions?"

@Sark

" Uhh--wow, it sure is getting crowded around here. I really should get some air- I'll be right back."
Before anyone would get the chance to talk to the more grumpy man, he had dashed off and deeper into the party, leaving the cookie zone.

"I do have to agree that the girl hosting this is going really hard. Cold weather, snow, tons of people in costumes like the three superheroes over there. I personally don't trust those cookies. Some strange guy in a black hoodie dropped them in front of the actual cookies. I'm Will, by the way."

To anyone who had eaten cookies, they would start to suffer some strange side effects. Little My would find herself getting about a quarter inch taller with each cookie she ate. Any of the idols who ate the cookies would find themselves become slightly calmer around them. Beckett was not affected by the cookies magic at all nor did she notice the effects on the others-perks of not believing in magic. Castle would find that his face would be getting itchier with each cookie and if he found a reflective surface, he would notice the start of some facial growth that got thicker with each cookie eaten.

“Kinda feel bad for the guy,” Little My says, “He doesn’t seem ver-”

And soon, the table Little My was sitting on fell out from underneath her, and she took another tumble.

She stood up, and looked at the others, noting that she doesn’t have to look up as much than before.

And then it hit her, Little My wasn’t that little anymore.

“Uhh...” ‘Little’ My stammered, “what’s happening to me? I wasn’t this tall before,”

@Raynar Saassin @Minerva @Crow @amwexia @CookieZone

Nono did indeed seem calmer and less jittered.

As Shouko ate a cookie while conversing with Ciri, her stray hair would begin to twitch, lowering with and slowly returning to its withered state.

"Hmmm... this could work..." Mirei ponders. "I think we're going to need a lot of these. Just to be safe."

"Remember the last time I put on too many calories?"

"No, no, no, here's the plan. Every time Shouko breaks out into her heavy metal hellraiser hellfire mode, we just shove one of these in her mouth. And I think eating these makes you... well... unscared. What does it do to me? I am not finding out."

Mirei turns to Little My.

"Hmm... wonder if I get that too."

@Raynar Saassin @Minerva @Crow @amwexia @CookieZone​

Gabriel Kringle

“ Well, it seems that whoever left these cookies here used some powerful-“
He took a second to assess Beckett, wondering what word would fit right. Magic seemed like the wrong word. “Hallucinogens in the cookies that make them perceive things that aren’t there. For the girls, it gives a calming effect, the little one feels taller and for your boyfriend, he is perceiving the growth of a beard at an accelerated rate. It’s quite magical in nature. “ Gabriel would bit down on one of the cookies Castle had dropped. To those who believed in magic, his light stubble would get a little darker. “I will be sending this over to my people around back to analyze and figure out how to reverse the effects on others. I’m Gabriel....the tech guy handling all the lighting and special effects you see- the “Christmas” magic.”

Last edited:
Noelle

@Sark

"If you didn't trust the cookies why didn't you say so earlier?" Gabriella piped up, having went over to investigate the commotion, but mostly to talk to the two people who looked right pissed when they entered. The vampire kept her distance from the group as a whole, but kept a close eye on Simon.

@Lucky @Crow @Minerva @amwexia @Raynar Saassin

"It's a bit odd, since Christmas wasn't so close back home..." Simon commented to Noelle with a slight frown.

"You said it had to do with an elf with the ability to teleport?" That made Simon's brows raise in slight awe. Something about this place's magic must of been different than where he's from, he didn't know of any fae who could teleport so many people at once.

@Lucky @Alex Azure @Jeremi @amwexia

“ Well, it seems that whoever left these cookies here used some powerful-“ He took a second to assess Beckett, wondering what word would fit right. Magic seemed like the wrong word. “Hallucinogens in the cookies that make them perceive things that aren’t there. For the girls, it gives a calming effect, the little one feels taller and for your boyfriend, he is perceiving the growth of a beard at an accelerated rate. It’s quite magical in nature. “ Gabriel would bit down on one of the cookies Castle had dropped. To those who believed in magic, his light stubble would get a little darker. “I will be sending this over to my people around back to analyze and figure out how to reverse the effects on others. I’m Gabriel....the tech guy handling all the lighting and special effects you see- the “Christmas” magic.”

"I'm going to need all the information you can give about these Cookies. If we have drugged snacks, something might be going on here."
"Hey, Kate! I'm growing a Beard! Look!"

Castle shouted towards Beckett who looked at him with a puzzled expression.

"No, no you're not. All I see is you scratching yourself for no reason."
"Wait. Does that mean that if someone doesn't sincerely believe in Magic, they can't see the effects?"

@Lucky @Cookiezone​

"These are drugged? We ate drugs? Nono, spit it out! Spit it out!" Mirei exclaims.

@amwexia @Raynar Saassin @Crow @Minerva @Lucky

Little My heard Mirei shout about being drugged and tilted her head to the side. Little My looked at the toppled over table.

“But if I’m not actually tall, then how did that table fall?” Little My asked, “If he isn’t growing a beard why can I see him growing a beard?”

@Raynar Saassin @Crow @Lucky @Minerva @Takumi @CookieZone

Will Clayton and Gabriel Kringle

“ I did say it to the others at least three times but I think they were too engrossed in their own conversations to notice me saying it. I also am a guest like you guys so I didn’t want to come off as rude by knocking the cookies onto the floor. Probably should have tried to be louder.”

Not much I can get from a quick taste, but whoever it was had gone rushing off as quickly as they came. They look like normal cookies- but as I said, I can bring it to my team to analyze. Also to answer you, yes, if someone didn’t believe in the magic, they aren’t going to see what is happening.”

@Takumi @amwexia @Raynar Saassin @Crow @Minerva @Cookiezone

Noelle

“ Yup, one of the elves who used to work at Macy’s reworked her spell to bring people into the invitations. It was so nice of her.... even if New York has changed her. She’s certainly been ruder. She is out in the workshop.”

@Takumi @Alex Azure @Jeremi @amwexia

“ I did say it to the others at least three times but I think they were too engrossed in their own conversations to notice me saying it. I also am a guest like you guys so I didn’t want to come off as rude by knocking the cookies onto the floor. Probably should have tried to be louder.”

Not much I can get from a quick taste, but whoever it was had gone rushing off as quickly as they came. They look like normal cookies- but as I said, I can bring it to my team to analyze. Also to answer you, yes, if someone didn’t believe in the magic, they aren’t going to see what is happening.”

"This beard is incredible. Do I look even more handsome than usual?"
"Get those cookies analysed. Whatever's going on here, we're going to get to the bottom of it. Does this place have security cameras?"

@Lucky @Cookiezone​

Noelle

“ Yup, one of the elves who used to work at Macy’s reworked her spell to bring people into the invitations. It was so nice of her.... even if New York has changed her. She’s certainly been ruder. She is out in the workshop.”

dc9e8e5fb875f27168856c37864c5e865a6bee0f.jpg

"Hm, I guess that makes sense. Probably be best to bring that up with our hostess as well." Gabriella hummed, gaze landing on Noelle for a moment before looking back at Will and Gabriel.

"Someone who doesn't believe in magic, hm?" She chuckled, "I suppose that also makes sense...it looks almost like a prank from a mischievous fae." She said idly.

@Lucky @Minerva @amwexia @Crow @Raynar Saassin @Others

" A...a Macy's elf?" Simon blinked in mild disbelief. Now that almost sounded outrageous, and hehe man could see faeries and the supernatural and observed a man with a skull for a head for Pete's sake.

@Lucky @Alex Azure @Jeremi @amwexia @Others

"Someone who doesn't believe in magic, hm?" She chuckled, "I suppose that also makes sense...it looks almost like a prank from a mischievous fae." She said idly.

"Beckett's never been known for believing in the Supernatural. Whereas I do believe it exists in some form or another."
"That's because there isn't scientific evidence to prove anything, Castle!"
"I'm still going to believe! You can't stop me! I am loving this beard. Never thought I'd have one, to be honest. Do I look even more handsome?"

@Takumi @Cookiezone​

Noelle

“Oh... I see,” Little My said to herself, before repeating what Gabriel said to herself, “Okay! That makes sense to me! Before I met my friend Alicia, who’s a witch, I used to not believe in magic!”

She walked over to Kate, who was dead set on her investigation, and asked her a question.

“So how tall am I to you?”

@Raynar Saassin @Crow @Minerva @Takumi @CookieZone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back