Oil and Tears

In A World of Oil and Blood, which side do you prefer?

• Robots

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Humans

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
On February 3, 2059, the WGO (World Government Organization) placed a fully-functioning Artificial Intelligence into a robotic body, they called her T.O.R.I. (Technologically Optimizing Robot Interface). On March 24, 2059, less than half the human population had been wiped out and replaced with machines. Machines that were their own person, their own personality, their own body structure, a life that they knew was fake, but didn't care. Many brave volunteers donated their bodies to science, turning them into deformed yet powerful cyborgs. Innocent civilians who were captured by T.O.R.I. are dissected, and returned as android spies. Wars waged on for months on end, until, something odd happened.

T.O.R.I. went offline, nobody knew how or why, but she did. The robots and humans who survived chose a life of peace. They made a treaty, promising to never return to war, with or without the tyrant AI coming back. However, life isn't all hunky-dory for the two groups, most of them heavily despise each other due to loved ones lost in battle.

Today, in 2062, civilization has somewhat been restored. Many cities are being rebuilt slowly but surely, with electricity jolting from town to town. In the still broken parts of the world lies hunters and murderers called Stingers.

Stories tell that deep in the Ruins is a USB, inside the USB contains the map to T.O.R.I. Many humans and robots alike have searched far and wide for it, but to no avail.

Until a group of individuals started their long search for the beloved and feared artifact.

((Now, for this Roleplay I want to make it a small group (At least 4-5 people). I'm not asking for a page and a half, but at least some effort. Here are the characters you can choose from, and the character sheet set-up.

Characters:

Iers (Ay-yurs) - Commonly known as Cyborgs, these men and women have torn their own body apart limb from limb to make themselves stronger. They are known as brutes and slammers, known for taking and dishing out groups. Some are thought of as heroes, others think of them as monstrosities.

Arzosses (Are-zos-ez) - Human-like robots that have their own personality, they are easily damaged, but can recover quickly. They're known for getting information, speed, and manipulation. Many people, even other robots, dislike and ordinarily distrust them.

Blaiters (Bl-ate-erz) - The very first model of the "AI Robot" created by T.O.R.I. These soldiers are generally loyal to their creator, and will despise any human. They can take out machines and structures of interest, but they can't take a lot of damage. Most of their parts are hard to replace due to their obsolete components.

Stingers - Hated by all, these are the bandits and serial killers to everyone. Stories shared by survivors tell of loved ones torn to peices, hanged from highest points, or even- Well, I don't like to share. They can take out the weak-spots in armies, but they love to take their time with it. They can range from robot to human depending on their mentality. Stingers are noticeable from the yellow glowing pad on their right arm, it contains a number count that increases based on each kill. Upon the Stinger himself consenting to pressing it, it will instantly kill him to escape tortures or executions.

Sheers - Because "Humans" wasn't classy enough for them, they're a balance of both worlds. They heal slow based on certain points, but they don't need any replacements. Sort of the normal protagonist scenario.

Character Sheet Set-up:
Name: B.
Race: Arzoss
Color (Dependent on Race) : Pale
Gender (Dependent on Race) : Male AI
Weapon (Or Implant with Cyborg) : Single Handgun
Stinger Or No Stinger : Not A Stinger
Personality : Quiet, Inconviently Comedic.
Apparel: Faded White T- Shirt combined with a black jacket. Faded khakis that have small shred marks near the left thigh from previous confrontations. He has a gold wristwatch on his left hand, the watch itself doesn't tick anymore. His left side has the holster for his handgun. The handgun is beaten and rusted, but it can still shoot, and that's all that matters.
Backstory (Optional, if you don't want to spoil it put LIS(Learned in Story)) : LIS

Name:
Race:
Color (Dependent on Race) :
Gender (Dependent on Race) :
Weapon (Or Implant with Cyborg) :
Stinger Or No Stinger :
Personality :
Apparel:
Backstory (Optional, if you don't want to spoil it put LIS(Learned in Story)) :

Last edited:
Name: Rilla
Race: Ier
Color (Dependent on Race) : Sandy brown
Gender (Dependent on Race) : Female
Weapon (Or Implant with Cyborg) : Rilla's entire body has been morphed into a weapon, standing at seven feet tall and made almost entirely out of steel and synthetic skin she wouldn't really need a specific weapon to kill a man. However, as sometimes choking someone to death isn't an option, Rilla also is armed with a large battle ax lovingly named "Dove" for ironic reasons.
Stinger Or No Stinger : Despite her babaric fighting style, Rilla detests Stingers. Their use of underhanded tactics and lack of morals towards civilians disgusts her.
Personality : Rilla is a rather serious, no nonsense individual. She's never one to laugh at a joke, let alone purposely tell one but don't let that make you think she isn't without humor. I mean, she named her killer ax after a bird of peace. She's got some humor, twisted as it is, but doesn't show it much. Rilla is also loyal to those she works with who she likes, she won't hesitate to take a bullet for a friend but she also isn't above using opponents as "human" shields, hell she may even use a companion as a shield if the situation is dire enough and she doesn't like them.
Apparel: Rilla wears muddy red plate armor than covers her entire torso and legs, her lower arms are dressed in silver gauntlets. Due to her augmentations Rilla is not very concerned about protecting her arms, they can heal and as long as the metal underneath is not damaged her flesh can be marred to oblivion and she wouldn't care. Rilla's long brown hair is tied back in a high tail and interwoven with beads. Combine this with her large cat like slanted eyes and nose, elongated ears that allow her to listen to radio signals, and a mouth full of sharp teeth and she looks like a feral warrior princess.
Rilla's Face: https://i.pinimg.com/236x/4a/5d/a8/4a5da854d1e7a7143ac1d0315222d0c4.jpg
Backstory (Optional, if you don't want to spoil it put LIS(Learned in Story)) : LIS​

I'd like to have a gravity drive implant. One that causes me to stick on the ground like a magnet, or cause anything I touch to become weightless until I let go of them. I want to make someone that's an unstoppable force and an immovable object.

I'd like to have a gravity drive implant. One that causes me to stick on the ground like a magnet, or cause anything I touch to become weightless until I let go of them. I want to make someone that's an unstoppable force and an immovable object.

Sure, but it has to be a major power hog, so if you choose between a robot, human, or a cyborg, you can only be able to use it either once a day or you need an incredibly-high power source.

Sure, but it has to be a major power hog, so if you choose between a robot, human, or a cyborg, you can only be able to use it either once a day or you need an incredibly-high power source.
I could play as an outdated TORI bot who uses a rare fuel source to power it

The gravity manipulator is powered by nuclear energy and radiation.

It takes 100 hours of exposure to radiation to fully charge the machine, and it charges up to 100%.

Use of the machine uses 1% of energy per minute, allowing 100 minutes of continuous use at 100% charge.

Sound good?

Last edited:
Name: Nikolas
Race: Sheer (the human one, right?)
Color (Dependent on Race) : Pale/Caucasian
Gender (Dependent on Race) : Male
Weapon (Or Implant with Cyborg) : He carries and old bolt-action rifle, the kind that is exceedingly accurate at long ranges, with a pistol to assist him at shorter ranges, often with both of the weapons suppressed. He carries a hunting knife for easy traversal, be that cutting things down or people up.
Stinger Or No Stinger :Stinger
Personality : Were Nikolas assessed, he would be diagnosed as a clinical psychopath, someone without the capability to feel empathy, someone to whom lying comes as easy as the truth, if not easier. Because of this, it can be hard to track his motivations, but often, it's merely if there is money involved, or if the target provides a challenge which can later be boasted. (Leaving this section a bit more bare than I usually would, I don't want to write too much and then deviate from it).
Apparel: Nicolas dresses in a trench coat, a dusty brown colour which helps him blend in when he is lying down, as he often is. Underneath is a black shirt with basic kevlar armour over it, to help against bulleta and knives. Fingerless gloves cover his finger, the perfect item to prevent sweat interfering with his grip, but allowing his fingers free to complete more dextrous movements. On his head he wears a helmet, again a dusty brown colour, with lenses covering his eyes. These lenses can be toggled through various 'modes', such as night vision, but can be lifted up should they prove more hindrance than help.
Backstory (Optional, if you don't want to spoil it put LIS(Learned in Story)) : LIS

Last edited:
A Blaiter is the skeletal framework of a robot, their main limbs and torso have been heavily layered in metallic wrapping. Their head is skull-like, and they typically have glowing eyes that can change intensity and color. The feature was originally intended for hidden messages between soldiers, but has been long forgotten. The mouths range from opening jawlines to a ovular speaker connected to the mainframe. Their hands were only in two different features, finger-bone like hands or regular claws. Other than that, you've got your average tin-can Sams.

A Blaiter is the skeletal framework of a robot, their main limbs and torso have been heavily layered in metallic wrapping. Their head is skull-like, and they typically have glowing eyes that can change intensity and color. The feature was originally intended for hidden messages between soldiers, but has been long forgotten. The mouths range from opening jawlines to a ovular speaker connected to the mainframe. Their hands were only in two different features, finger-bone like hands or regular claws. Other than that, you've got your average tin-can Sams.
So they're terminators. Cool :)

terminator-genisys-endoskeleton-sixth-scale-hot-toys-thumb-902662.jpg

Back