[OOC] Discusion

Okay, @Kiki Zapatos you can’t have the Krua die. That wouldn’t go well. Besides, Krua are pretty tough. A rock wouldn’t kill it. Plus, that would basicly stop Rei from going on any expeditions. Murderers don’t get a good rep.

I was thinking he is about to die, not from the rock, but from coughing up blood. Then if @Emory is okay with it, the Krua would be saved by Rei's plant.

How would a rock to the head cause him to cough up so much blood. Aloe Vera would also not do much for internal bleeding.

Lol that spiraled out of control. Rei just wanted to cause some trouble not commit manslaughter.

I’m just gonna assume that the krua was being melodramatic and isnt actually dying, just bleeding a bit from his face, nothing internal though.

Hey I have a couple questions. Do Gloz have completly black eyes or do they have eye white? that wasn't completly clear And I have some questions about the wehesh since Mira has one as a pet. Do Wehesh make sounds like purring or something because that would be cute. Also how big are they? As big as an watermelon or more like the size of an orange? Do they have eyes, something like face?

Last edited:
I think I made is pretty clear that Gloz had black eyes in the description. Wehesh have a face and are about the size of a volleyball, and make more high pitched squeals and clicking sounds.

I'm confussed we are standing near Rei as well don't we. I mean near Rei is still close to the action. Well she didn't had to react the wali helped out perfectly. I was just suprised she didn't react that's all. Anyway you happy with storyline, am I doing good?

Last edited:
Yeah. There are some things, like double posting and not having a full grip on the lore and environment, as well as some grammar issues in your posts, but otherwise it's great!

Thanks working on my grammar. I' doing my best. English isn't my first language. I don't know what you mean with double posting. Do you mean with not full grisp on the lore and the enviroment that I have to describe more of my enviroment? and I also kinda forget everybody else in the room.

Back