[OOC] Discusion

@Beebasaur Yes you are right I did in this post (I shall clarify to who I talk in the OOC chat just figure out how to do it)
Nah it is cool! I reread and realised I misinterpreted the entire post. And I was referring to the fact in this post
I was talking about @Beebasaur in his post it looks like Rozua was answering Mira.So I figured that it was maybe neccecary to clearify to who Mira was talking to. Sorry if it was confusing.
Does not say something like “...who Mira was talking to, she was actually talking to so-and-so” like that but that is off topic! I see you mentioned it in a different one but not the one directed to me, I do not see posts here as I am currently not watching this thread.

As far I know Mira, Mystic, Ivear and Jorca are standing close to each other and Mira asks to Mystic if she already has a team.
and Sonny,Rozua, Rei and Jehan are standing close to eachother and Jehan is asking Sonny and Rozua if they were looking for a Wali.
Hope this helps. I also noticed that Rozua started out as the Gloz and Jorca as the Krua but since the moment the Krua introduced himself to Sonny they switch names.

Back