[OOC] Discusion

Are we just going to live of Rei's plants and what we find? Are we not taking a bit of extra food? For the case Rei gets wounded or something and can't make plants?
Also I dont want to be mean but I wouldprefer it if you don't control Weshy. By saying the cave get lighten up with the light of Weshy. Implies that he followed the Esky and the Krua. What is a bit out of character because most of the time he flouts above or behind Mira.

Last edited:
Well, expeditions usually don’t last too terribly long, and sorry about Weshy. I didn’t have any other way to have that cave lit since you guys haven’t posted.

yeah it is ok, Well uh how fast do you espect us to react. I am sorry but I don't have time to RP 24/7. I will do my best to post once a day. (also sorry for the short post)

Sorry, my notifications seem to be broken as I am not getting the notifications that you guys are posting

Kiki, what creature was supposed to be in the water? There’s not really any sort of water dwelling creatures since water doesn’t often pool and it’s usualy stagnant and without resources.

I don't really know, I just figured that something should have caused a disturbance. It feels wrong to have them just get the ores and leave. I felt like there should be some possible danger.

Last edited:
ow we are forgetting about @Beebasaur already btw Beebasaur stuff got posted.

Edit Also did Ivear join in assumed she didn't since Rachel didn't notify her at all since they went down.

Last edited:
Back