[OOC Thread] 成功終了: Successful End

"...No reason," Bonne replied after a short pause, pulling the taller boy into a second hug. "I just wanted to know." Her mind worked quickly, searching for the mention of any demon name close to that. Most she could find was something-something-Odin-Norse mythology. Shit; that merited a quick look. If the thing tried to hurt Sin or Abel...

Well, she would need a new subject to test ways to kill demons.

Sin glowed in Bonne's embrace. Now, this is something he would like to remember. However, he knew that tomorrow it would feel like a story, something he was told, not something he truly remembered...

"Hey, Bonne, why do you want to kill the demons?"

"They're hurting people," she answered quickly, thinking of all the humans she'd come across before meeting the current roster. They had been screaming, crying, begging her to just blow their brains out. She shuddered at the memory. "Plus, the aftereffects of having any are terrifying."

'But...don't we hurt things as well. We, humans, kill to eat. The demons don't kill. Are they not better than we?" Sin asked Bonne this question as he leaned back in his chair, right onto Bonne's shoulder. He was truly curious about it. He had seen people's reactions to the demons as well, but he had never felt that kind of fear towards them himself. Muninn was proof of that.

"I can't exactly go all genocide on humans without considering suicide. And at least we don't psychologically torture the animals into a self-harming state. That's a bonus."

Bonne blinked, thinking a bit further into the subject for a second. "Wait a minute. How did I talk myself into having this conversation with you?"

"Well, I asked you why you wanted to kill demons, and then you answered. That's typically how these things go. Anyways, do you think Abel got himself killed, he has been gone for some time."

That merited a thought for sure. Bonne carefully checked out the window. He was in sight and moving, so no. "I think he's alive. And don't answer that. It's a rhetorical question. Do you know what that is?"

"oh....wait, you were asking me if I knew what a rhetorical question is..." Sins face blushed slightly as the embarasment crept in.

(since it's a friday do you get to stay up late or something? It's already 10:30. Not that I'm complaining or anything. You're honestly one of my favorite people to RP with.)

(Really? Thanks! :) Same goes. Although my opinion's probably pretty skewed. The last person hasn't replied to a roleplay they suggested ever since it started. And yes, I can stay up fairly late. At one point I was allowed until midnight. I like Fridays.)

"Yeah, I was. Sorry if you already knew that." Bonne shut the window and turned to him. "Are we really so bad Abel had to leave the building? That seems a little drastic."

She shook her head. "You know what? Never mind. You still want to play the spelling game? I'd be happy to continue."

Please say yes.

Bonne brushed away the thought. Ignore that. Ignore all of it. That was not a thought meant to be there. No.

"No." Sin grinned a sly grin, full of hidden meanings.

"Honestly, Abel is just frazzled. So, no, there isn't anything wrong with us." A hidden flame sprouted in Sin's gut, threatening to overtake him.

If he gets in the way...

Of course, Pride and Wrath had always gone together.

(Yeah, this is going to be a theme. Wonder what sins everyone else picks.)

Damn it.

"Okay, I can deal with that. If you're not going to use the computer, move over. I've got a bit of a lead on this demon who can maybe get Kriemhild and crew out." Bonne managed to position herself so she could sit and type something in from the side, knee unconsciously brushing with Sin's.

"Here we go. Demons associated with sleep. Closest I've got, considering Kriemhild doesn't exist online."

Sin watched as Bonne's hands ran over the keyboard. He stared at the concentration on her face. Thinking her all the more beautiful for it. Sin, perfectly consciously, leaned against the girl's shoulder, his head resting on her shoulder.

Bonne swore to hell that Sin was going to end up falling asleep sometime. And no matter how much she accepted his presence, if he started drooling on her, she would haul him onto the goddamn floor. She resolutely ignored his body warmth and kept typing.

Yeah, night terrors were not what she was searching for at all. Maybe "demon of sleep" would be a better search term. It wouldn't hurt to try. And "demon names starting with b". That was good, too.

Back