[OOC Thread] 成功終了: Successful End

Ignore that. Ignore that. Oh God he's warm.

Something popped up on the screen past the skimming. Bonne reread the paragraph before saving it. That was probably it. Any demon of fucking ***** was probably imporant. Especially one named *********.

Maybe Sin could try taming this one. Or using it. This was maybe one of two demon's she'd wait a bit to kill.

(Going to have to log off now. On a completely unrelated note, have you seen Hamilton? I've been looping the songs.

Anyway, good night!)

I thought we started together surviving to fight demons, not that ish. I'm dropping out...

But like, then how does my character even work?, hes afraid of demons that... just doesnt seem IC. He couldnt have one or be near them all the time anyways

I never said he had to be friends with his demon. In fact, he should be scared shitless at the notion of having a demon. It would make it fun.

Anyways, the only character that's truly fine around demons is Sin.

yep, you're right it has been pretty long. Well, if you don't want to join, I won't push the issue.

No worries, I was worried that my first post would be a little weird, but I think that it worked out well.

anyways, I was thinking that when Bonne tries to remove the Demon, Sin wakes up and reflexively attacks her, what do you think?

That's good! I'mna go research on things demons are supposedly allergic to for that bit.

Your first post was all well and good. Don't fret!

XD

Silver, salt, In some cases pure Iron

Use a Pentagram to either trap or block a demon, an inversed pentagram summons one

Sin won't care, he'll be in full-on rage mode for two reasons:

1) you attacked Muninn
2)You are trying to kill Muninn

Though, I'm not sure how to have him not kill Bonne in the end, What do you think should happen?

She manages to get away? Or knock him out and maybe tie him to the nearest heavy object so she can continue trying to get the demon out and put his leg in a cast or whatever she thinks might help.

Also, see you when you get back!

Back