One more question. Considering his role as the guardian of the Underworld, and the fact that he is the offspring of Typhon, would his loyalty lie with Typhon, or Hades?

One more question. Considering his role as the guardian of the Underworld, and the fact that he is the offspring of Typhon, would his loyalty lie with Typhon, or Hades?

I figured that question would come eventually.

My only answer is - it's your choice, and I do await to see which path you choose.

fc053168f6b68dc7d175fdbe3812dafe.jpg

Name:
Cyrus

Aliases:
Cerberus

Physical Age:

Race:
Divine Monster

Appearance:
Height: 6'4. Weight: 195 lbs. When he gets angry, his eyes glow bright blue/green. He also has a serpents tongue and his canine teeth are exaggerated.

Affiliation:
Typhon's Alliance

Starting Personality:
Cerberus doesn't enjoy too much in the world. He likes music, sweets, and above all else, his freedom. He seeks companionship with his siblings, but has a hard time making friends. He is also quite ill-tempered, becoming violently angry with those who piss him off royaly. His two goals in life are to live in peace, and to devour Hades.

History:
Cerberus is the 2nd spawn of Typhon. Known as the Hound of Hades, Cerberus was bound to the underworld, acting as it's guardian. He ensured that the dead never escaped. He was good at his role, but he resented it. His desire to be free from the underworld was overwhelming, but eventually he was presented with an opportunity. For his twelfth labour, Heracles was tasked with bringing Cerberus out of the underworld. Hades would allow this so long as Heracles could take the beast without weapons. Using his lion hide as a shield, the "hero" eventually mounted Cerberus and strangled him until he passed out. He was then grabbed by his chains and lead out of the underworld.

Heracles paraded the beast through the streets of Greece before presenting him to King Eurystheus. Humiliation, rage, and opportunity struck Cerberus all at once. As Heracles went to return the beast to Hades, Cerberus tried to escape. When Heracles tried to attack, Cerberus shielded himself with his chains, which were then broken by Heracles. Now freed from his shackles, Cerberus went to devour Heracles, but was unable to. No longer stripped of his weapons, Heracles overpowered and eventually "killed" the beast. Assuming the dead beast would naturally go back to the underworld, Heracles returned back to Greece, but Cerberus survived. Having been best within an inch of his life, he reverted to a smaller, weaker humanoid form. He would then pick up his broken chains before going into hiding. When he healed his wounds, he decided not to return to the underworld. He would make the most of his freedom. No longer would he be anyone's guard dog. As the years passed, he longed for some companionship, and went searching for his siblings. Perhaps they'd be delighted to see their dear brother.

Abilities & Skills:
Senses: Cerberus was enhanced senses, particularly his sense of hearing and smell. He can hear most incoming threats and his nose allows him to track down nearly any target.

Guardian's shackles: The chains Hades once used to bind Cerberus now serve as a primary weapon for him. He can summon them to his hands to act like whips. With a bit of magic, he can also use them to temporarily bind and capture opponents, leaving them as an easy target to devour.

Shadow Serpents: Cerberus has two shadow serpents that come out from his upper back. They act like his two other heads from his true form, though these serpents can be detached and act on their own if Cerberus allows it. Unlike most serpents, they have a full set of razor sharp teeth, allowing them to devour with ease.

Hound of Hades: Cerberus is much stronger and faster than humans and is very hard to kill. His heart is his one weakness, yet his tough skin is hard to penetrate. He can also grow claws and fangs should he need to.

True Form Appearance:
smite_cerberus_by_scebiqu-dbzcv10.jpg

Cerberus in his true form stands at 20ft tall, 10ft wide, and 30ft long from head to tail. There large brand heads and a venomous Serpent for a tail.

True Form Additional Abilities:
His strength is much higher in his form, allowing him to break buildings and other structures with ease. All his senses are also increased. His speed is sacrificed in this form however.

Serpent's venom: The serpent he has for a tail can spit a paralyzing venom at opponents.

Equipment:
He can summon chains at any time. Otherwise, he doesn't really carry anything on him.

Other Information:
While he is mostly out for himself, Cerberus is not exclusively evil.

Last edited:
dl.php

Name
:

Thelxiepeia

Physical Age:
Around her early twenties.

Race:
Daimone - Siren

Appearance:
As a siren, Thelxiepeia has a supernatural beauty that is both demure and seductive. Although she has the body and head of a beautiful woman, she has legs of a bird as in classic mythology. There are still feathers on her back, although her wings are missing. To show her age, she prefers to wear the old clothing of ancient Greek, which also has the side effect of covering her unnatural legs with her long dress.

Affiliation:
Unaffiliated.

Starting Personality:
As the norm for a siren, Thelxiepeia is seductive and a dangerous trickster, with a taste for humans.

However, she herself also has a strange personality: Hypocritical and decieving to the point of tricking herself. Many of her interests, such as her arrogance and attention-seeking contradicts her aloof nature and reluctance to sing due to her fear of someone not listening to her. And while she's distant and aloof, at the same time, she also acts seductively towards men and hostile toward women. Despite her inherent seductive, nasty nature, she herself is not completely evil, if not morally complicated.

History:
Born to Muses, Sirens once had wings, and so did Thelxiepeia and her sisters. They were companions of the Persephone. One day when Persephone was abducted by Hades, they searched for her, but failed. Goddess Of Harvest, Demeter had given them their wings, but as they failed, the goddess cursed them and took the wings away, and the Sirens in their shame, hid themselves away in an island. There, they mourned for Persephone, and using their singing voices, began to lure sailors to them, before revealing their true nature, and ripping them apart to eat them. This continued for a while.

Until a man passed by them, one day, by getting his crew to tie him up and fill his ears with beeswax. Thelxiepeia was reminded of the myth that Sirens could only live until a man resisted their song. She and her sister threw themselves into the water to drown on their own terms rather then die from some fate chosen by Gods. She had expected to die.

That was not the case.

Instead of Thelxiepeia dying, by some miracle, she was simply washed away. And woke up in a lake near Kura-Shi. There, she tried to do the same routine of luring people to their deaths, but after many years of people rarely coming to the lake, Thelxiepeia grew bored and lonely. For the first time in a long time, she put on a dress and began to talk to others in a normal fashion. Nowadays, while she is kind of creepy and strange, Thelxiepeia is known across the town with a fairly decent reputation. Just a traveller who comes by often.

Abilities & Skills:
Siren's Song: The most well-known ability, A Siren has a most-beautiful singing voice, close to birds, and will cause any men to fall under their trance. It doesn't work on women, but the ability is so strong, that it is extremely hard to resist the song even with assistance. However, due to Thelxiapeia's fear of someone ignoring her song, she rarely sings even for recreation purposes.

Supernatural Beauty: Thelxiepeia, like all Sirens, are supernaturally beautiful to attract gullible men if their songs doesn't enchant them. The kind of beauty is both innocently sweet and devilishly seductive.

Super Strength: Considering they can rip apart men and eat them, and that they are literally daughters to a goddess, this can be assumed.

Other Information:
Greek dress is stolen from a woman.
She believes that Sirens dying if some man passes them is a true fact, and what happened is a one-off miracle.​

Last edited:
@ShadowCoyote0

Let's see...

What can I say? Don't see anything to reject, so I'll accept it.

Also, 195 is lbs right? I'm assuming it's lbs, given the intended build.

@Draco Shadowdragon

Well, i do await the stuff.

@MelodyMeister

Alright, let's check it out.

Well, for starters, you removed the 'Physical Age' section. Wonder why.

I think it's an interesting take on the Sirens, your character's history. I could even use it in some way

Well, I've seen your artwork before. Practice makes perfect, so keep doing what you're doing and you'll end up making some good good stuff.

Just add 'Physical Age' and you'll be good to add on the cast list.

EDIT: Also, what's Supernatural Knowledge in this context? Is it knowledge on the supernatural, or just greatly enhanced wisdom the same way Supernatural Beauty is pretty close to unbelievable beauty? If the former, a fair percentage of the characters would have this.

Last edited:
@Crow
I thought that physical age only applied to deities and devine monster for some reason, epic fail on my part. Anyways added it. And I removed Supernatural Knowledge, as it only meant knowledge of the supernatural.

Thanks for the feedback on the artwork! This is what happens when you draw something in half an hour Lol.

Oh right, I did put that, my bad too, ahaha... Guess I'll edit that part on the first post too for future entries.

WDZ5MZswil34GF--6-vAW7pu3WTiFNEW2cwlCTW-r0n2b3AjrhCxLNqqjcZLjZpaf5yT9I4R9mIBD6-iWob_lvxLlKz0GzJ0CVWkjLmvuIdX0zMmTJ_kTHu6cMRGZgnuHsiDRTz1

Name:
Riku

Aliases:
N/A

Physical Age:
N/A

Race:
Human

Appearance:
Riku is 1.63 meters tall. He has a deceivingly unathletic frame. His hair is red and usually an organized mess and comes down in front of his eyes. He has multiple piercings in each ear. He is heterochromatic with one grey eye and one red eye. The red eye comes from partial albinism.

Affiliation:
Typhon’s Alliance

Starting Personality:
Riku is generally a kind fellow. He’d go out of his way to help a friend. He can, on occasion, be cold and calculating. Riku is not the average man though, as he is plagued with mental illness. Riku suffers from schizophrenia, meaning he hears voices in his head. At times this can make him irritable.

History:
Riku was raised by a family of assassins. When he was four he was diagnosed with schizophrenia. His parents, not believing in medicating, began to teach him how to maintain control over his emotions. As the only child he was taught the family career as assassins. Most of his life he spent in training. It wasn't until last year that he passed the final trial and became a full fledged assassin. Not long after Riku left home and travelled for a little bit finally settling down in Kuri-shi and picked up a job as a janitor at Kurihara.

Abilities & Skills:
Diplomacy-He is a very skilled and persuasive talker

Stealth - Riku, through years of training, was taught how to walk and run without making a sound.

Parkour- Riku through training has become very adept at it.

Black Belt in Akido

True Form Appearance:
N/A

True Form Additional Abilities:
N/A

Equipment:
He carries two wrist blades concealed by wristbands and the sleeves of his shirt.

Other Information:
N/A

@Draco Shadowdragon

Hoo boy, where do I begin. Ah, I know, let's start small.

For starters, it's best to outright remove areas with N/A. Makes the application a bit squeaky cleaner.

Alright, alright, let's touch on the actual major stuff.

1. How does a simple human with no links to Typhon or any of the like become part of Typhon's Alliance?

2. Maybe telling us more about the family tradition could help in some form?

3. How does your character fit into the overall setting?

Sorry, but I'm going to have to reject the application. I actually have a few more criticisms that I feel are better off reserved for PMs. You want them on this thread, via PMs, or not at all?

Last edited:
@Crow I may have to drop out of this RP. Hurricane Florence changed course and I'm now in the path and I may have to evacuate. If for some reason I don't have to evacuate, I will work on the CS.

Back