Demon's Broken Promise Removed

Serpent's Kiss Territory
"Abandon thy vehicle for the streets here are narrow"

The south part of the city has been home to the Sirenical Demons for when the place was discovered. Known for their love of water and magic, the area was carved into their wills. From above, Serpent's Kiss' territory looked like a barrier where the sigils and symbols are flooded with water. Those also double as the main roads - or rather - main canals of the section. Structures here are mostly temples and libraries, of housing healing pools and parks. Only a few houses dot the area for most of the residents call the temples and the academy home.

Instead of the house of the leader, an academy is located at the heart of the territory. It has welcomed anyone who wanted to learn regardless of specie or clan.

With the area being dubbed as a recreational territory, transportation here is through boats. Walking, flying, and even swimming here is encouraged.

Last edited:
Glumisun Palma Cristi

Preparation for the day has been easy. The usual outfit, braided hair, her thin gloves, a pair of boots. Glumisun smiled at her appearance before grabbing her cloak and thought of exiting through the window. She had a few minutes of a head's start before the others would realize that she was gone. This little act of hers was never a problem to the more experienced demons in tracking her down. Those younger than her, though, is another story.

"Don't even think about it," a voice muttered.

Glumisun froze. She turned around to watch one of her officers, also considered as her friend, open the door and walk to the table. "I was hoping you would have your day-off right now and let the younger officers come and get me," she stated in greeting. After a minute of intense staring, she chuckled and walked to his direction. "I am guessing this will be the itinerary for the day."

"You are correct. Tourism has been blooming. The problem would be the garbage. There are tourists throwing junk on the canals and it has caused a few problems. We've already informed the sanitary department of the problem."

Leaning to read the schedule, she raised a brow in question. "I am being summoned to the Sky Reach Sanctum?" she asked. "Why can't he~!"

"It's hitting two bats with one stone," the other interrupted. "You were about to head to the Neutral Zone anyways. It would be good for your mental health to meet the other leaders. It has been a while since they saw your ugly face. And if you thinking of letting your second-in-command go again, they are a bit busy right now."

"No, I was about to head to the academy and read through the proposed researches for the betterment of the city," she corrected. Both suddenly burst out laughing, an inside joke only the two of them knows. "Alright, I'll head over to Sky Reach. Don't expect me to return early." With that, she dashed towards the window and just jumped.

"Will you please use the door like any normal demon would!" her friend yelled out but did nothing to stop the leader. Glumisun laughed as she rolled on the ground. Chaos' Song was thrown towards her after she stood. "Be careful. I'll send a search party if you aren't back at midnight."

"Yes, dad," Glumisun stated, rolling her eyes. She gave a salute and a smile. "Update me of what is happening in the territory," she called out before heading to one of the exits.

It was true that she has not shown in the meetings for some time now. She have yet to meet Ravinca's leader. The second-in-command, Lysandra, she had the pleasure to meet. A smile tugged at her lips remembering that Kasdeya should be attending. It has been a while since she had some girl-talk. That smile turned into a grin when she thought of Avadon. The older demon was a bit too serious and it had become her personal mission see him out of his element. "Please let Axel be on duty," she prayed to the skies. It would have been a worthwhile journey if the demon was in the cafe she frequented.

___________________________________________​

Mentions: @happydeath @Mai_able, @TMITM

Vanya looked up at the moon. It was full tonight, and seeing that always made her emotions stir up awkwardly. It made her really sad, and loosing Lysandra came over her again. She really missed her sister. Well, they weren't really sisters. But basically. She was nostalgic of all of the times Vanya and Lysandra had snuck up on the roof on the night of the full moon, to catch up on everything. They would talk for hours and sometimes fall asleep up there. She was angry that that Ash Wolf had killed their father. well, Vanya's adopted father, but still. Her whole life had crumbled that day. She really didn't know what to feel as she gazed at the full moon. How in the world was she, a human, ever going to find Lysandra?
Would she take her in?
Would she be alive?
Would she even care about her anymore?
She had been jumping around hotels, trying to find a lead, a hint, anything, but she knew her best choice would be going to Haven City if she was going to find her sister.
But that scared her. Demons. Demons scared her.
And Ash Wolves. Ash Wolves really scared her.
Not that that was stopping her. Besides, she had Sorin. He flashed his teeth at anyone who looked at her too long. Everyone kept their distance.
Vanya really needed to find her sister.
So she continued toward the city. Haven City.
She arrived in the Clan called Serpent's Kiss.
Ew.
Who would want to get kissed by a serpent?
Anyway, she went to a pet-friendly hotel and registered to stay there for the night.
"...And there's a man there called..." The man telling the story paused for dramatic effect. "The Caretaker. He will answer your deepest, darkest questions."
"A man where?" Vanya demanded.
"Weren't you listening? The Sanctuary."
"Where is this Sanctuary?"
"I don't know. Its only myth."
Or is it?

Last edited:
Nelyvia Pellere⤠
A hooded figure- that was what she had disguised herself with. While the Serpent's Kiss' Leader currently was occupied in the Neutral Zone, Nelyvia established her return to the own territory. Just for the inquiry, the Tiefling told herself over and over again. And yet she had never returned to the Academy.
The deputy from Glumisun Palma Cristi faded into the shadows to penetrate into the Slums. Serpent's Kiss Territory featured as a recreational area, which it was- on the outside. But there always had been more, amassed poors whose life had fallen millennials ago. Herself once was a part of this underground mess. She never envisaged to even set footing in those garbaged streets again. Yet, there she was.
Rays of the Sun struggled to get through the walls. Serpent's Kiss was popular for the mere amount of houses, yet this district managed it to create an impossibility to the sun to bright the asphalt. A sigh almost emitted.

Golden eyes fixated onto a placard - ` ℌ´
The banner had never been this rotten- she remembered. The Blue Hawk, a Tavern full of her old... associations. A silent prayer rushed her mind- Please, don't let Baelvod be in there.
That had been everything she wished for. Then, her frame slipped through the doors like a faint breeze. Tumult, vocals, and the aroma of the variety of the liquids made the Tiefling stiffening. Yes, haven't missed it at all, she thought, sheer acrimony.
No one had taken notes of her yet, which- she supposed- was a positive starting. Not everyone was required to know that she had made her homecoming. Her ears twitched, due to her delicate hearing, she caught the patterns of paws. The rhythm had never changed since the day she left. A slight grin spiraled the ends of her lips and soon golden fur emerged from under the feet of the drunks and nitwits.
The Hound's appearance had aged, though. But her senses didn't. After all, Mag had recognized her.

"Mag!"

The tune, the melody of his raspy voice were the same. It kind of erupted a poignant ache in her stomach. Nelyvia had hoped for him to grow out of this, but apparently he was punished with it. A boy, around her age, loomed behind the hound, grabbed her by the collar. His dark eyes, underneath brown, shortcutted hair glanced up to her. The brow, ever so clumsy, raised in inquisition. "Sorry mate," he said, "Mag doesn't run off to strangers. Usually." He cut his long-termed friend a glare. Mag, though, hadn't understood the fuss.
"Perhaps," Nelyvia purred, her hand pushed the hood off her horns and head, "because there is no such thing as a stranger." His eyes widened and his pupils shrunk.

"Nely-," he breathed and shut his jaw. In the bright lights, she caught the glint in his eyes before they narrowed at her. "Nelyvia Pellere," he spat.
She slowly nodded and slipped one or two steps to his direction, her arms crossed behind her back underneath her wine-red cloak.
"The Tavern hasn't changed a bit," she said, most likely out of boredom. At the edges of her sight, she noted the gritted teeth. Good.

"I want to talk," Nelyvia demanded, "Not as Nelyvia but the Second of Glumisun Palma Cristi." Her icebound mask didn't permit anything to sleek through. Not the pain she felt as her old partner and might-be-lover hissed in nausea, nor the strange feeling of vomiting soon. But she stated her order, remained the cold and untouchable Nelyvia she was.
"You know the way. Baelvod is probably so happy to see you again."
Her heart clenched onto her rips for mere nanoseconds. As if the Human Druid- Thivros- sensed her Inconvenience, a wicked grin customized his facials. "Come on, Nel, you are back home."
Sharp words, fired like daggers at her. That Tavern had never been her home. Never was, never would. But she bit her roar back for the following scenes, and simply bypassed the drunk males and serving maids. Some of them identified the Tiefling immediately, others had been off into different worlds already. Then, she slipped into a private section behind the bar. The bartender had been the same for years- Vyro Druzrish. He was quiet and handled his occupation well. They never exchanged other words than Whiskey or anything else that was related to alcohol. Hence, she hadn't had an opinion about this one yet.

As she slipped into a more "luxurious" section, she growled ever so slightly at the sight of Baelvod. And he had noticed her, too. For blank minutes they stared at each and another, debating whether to rip the opponent to pieces or insult them first and then rip them into tiny parts.
None of the above ever happened- well, at least not in real life but in the wildnesses of their imagination, it did.

"Well, well," he growled, "The traitor is back."

A grin spiraled the ends of her lips- something she had trained decades ago, added it in perfection to her mask. "How nice of you! Next time I want flowers or at least a medallion for even stepping in this shit again," she said in the average voice she had to offer.
Then, Nelyvia slipped onto the couch within a second.

"What are you doing here, Secondhand of our Leader?"

The sire claimed a chair on the opposite of the tiny, tiny table. His worn face flicked a few inches. Baelvod had eyes and ears everywhere, hence he had answers, insiders she and the others oversaw. Once, Nelyvia had access to such actions herself- but that life was lived and ended with the death of her old master.

"Perhaps you came because Mevas has been detected, Nelyvia Enverd." She cut a glare to the younger brute, curled her lip, and exposed razor-sharp carnivores. But he hadn't flinched, for years he had to know those teeth. For years. But how- Mevas. It hit her like a train. Mevas was here. How many of her family- No. I don't have time for that shit.

"Dang dang," she drummed onto the table with her tail, "You guessed wrong."

Who were they to notice her trouble? No one. Exactly. She was Nelyvia Pellere, not an Enverd. She never had been an Enverd, anyway.
The Tiefling bit the sigh back and clicked with her tongue.
"How much do you know about the feral activities?"

A glint in his eyes betrayed him, his lie. Because as he said "Noting," she knew it had been another filthy lie of him. After all, that had been his specialty. Lying, talking around the truth, and wicked businesses.
But for now- for now she would play after his rules. Only to lure him into a further mess. Nelyvia folded her hands upon her lap, softened her looks for mere seconds before she began, "Then, any underground movements I should know of?"

The same answer again. This time his faint scent of fear exposed him. Baelvod underestimated her. He always did and had. A saying is, that people learned from their mistakes, apparently, Baelvod wasn't a part of this. Or it had been a weird Puzzle-Piece in his psychotic play. However, she needed her answers- most likely to prove herself once again. Probably, because she had wounded up to take the whole thing with Second-in-command and kingdom-stuff serious.
Back then, two years ago, she would have seen herself out of the realm as soon as the name of her ken had fallen in any conversation. But now? She accepted to responsibilities- a Kingdom. Fleeing, was cowardly, to the second hand, it was unfair. Leaving a realm with such position because of the damned own sister? Not a chance.

"Ah, Baelvod," she laughed calmly. Too calm for any positive interpretation. Aside from her, Thivros stiffened and rested his hand upon the pommel of his sword. Nelyva simply raised her finger and never bothered to even gaze at him. "Don't. There are reasons I am the Second."
A grumble emitted from his throat. Good, that this is cleared...

"You know how I hate lies," she pouted and leaned into the worn leather. It felt more ancient as the bones or artifacts or even Legends... Her head rolled in her neck, she caught the near-extinct nods of the brutes. Did they want to attack?

"Oh, you fools!" She groaned and the shadows roared mere seconds afterward. Her power- her Shadowfire. Both stared at the corners of their rooms. There were flames- pitch-black and malignant. She decided to put on a tiny show and snipped. Her flames vanished into the shadows back.
Slowly, slowly the brute's stellar rotated to her. Nelyvia had neither grinned nor pulled any grimace.
"Now, that I demonstrated who is in control," she began, "I want honest answers."

"Honest? You, traitor, don't know such things," bellowed the young Druid, "Were those flames the cause of his death?!"

For mere seconds, her own eyes wettened and her pupils almost vanished. The world stopped, refused to spin. For a moment, she wasn't in this rotten hell, but her home with her master. For a moment she was back to the brightest lifetime she experienced.
But she shrugged it off with a shudder. Her icebound masking hollowed her voice and facials.

"I am glad that I am not a Traitor, either," she simply answered and stared them both down, "Now answer. I don't have all day."
She hadn't. Someday she was supposed to join their Leader's side again. Her free pass arrived at the deadline soon.

"Right! The Leader is where now? The neutral territory?," smirked Baelvod and she knew moments before he voiced it, what insult would have followed. "See? You screw loyalty. I guess some things never change."
Nelyvia remained calm. Don't let him get you.
"Surprise. I was send here." Half lie, half truth. Nelyvia stated to have unfinished businesses and became the permission to return to their territory for a few days. After the Meeting, she was basically free, as long as she returned in time. Hence, either she saddled a mount today, or tomorrow.

"I doubt that," snarled Thivros.
"I didn't ask for your blessing. Now answer." Nelyvia spoke more through gritted teeth than anything else. Her muscles tensed with each passing second. And none seemed to plan to give in. That can't- I need to travel back already.

"I will send Guards to get you. Either you talk to them or to me now."

Abandoned eyes met her stare as she heaved herself onto her limps. She rifted the air with her tail before she took the silence as a clear "no". With more time, she would have figured a way out, but now she needed to get set and trek back to the Leader before anything could take the wrong turn.
Then, the deputy of Glumisun pivoted on her heels and flounced over the screeching floor. They knew that fleeing would have been senseless. The gamble was too big- a gamble with her patience and temper. Tracking such bastards down had never taken her more than two days. And if she was good mooded, then this tracking could have turned to a hunt faster than they could have pronounced her name- Nelyvia Pellere. Not Enverd.
The Tiefling then slumbered through the alleys.

mentions: @Vague o3

Last edited:
Ghuli'Jhalligurd✁
"Thank you my friend! You have yourself a wonderful evening!"
It was a peacful day inside the "Ghuli Tailor", but in truth it wasn't simply just a tailor shop. Past the entrance, the shelves held many types of trinkets, and wonders. The owner, Ghuli'Jhalligurd wasn't just a tailor, but a merchant of all trades, and crafts. He was a tailor, a cobbler, wood crafter, a toy maker, a clock maker, and he even dabbled a bit in bakery when he waa feeling up to it. Jhalliguard was a man of the road, and traveled frequently to sell his wares in other parts of Ravinca, as well as grab more materials for his wears when he needed. His name was know commonly about, and he was just fine by it as it drew customers in to have their figure measured, and order themselves a nice coat or dress for an occasion, or just to feel like something more for a night.
With his shop empty for the moment, he hopped down from the stood behind the front counter, and began walking about his shop to dust, and clean where he could. He couldn't possible sell dresses to the beautiful women in Serpent Kiss with a filthy shop, could he? Of course not! The gorgeous women had keen eyes, and would surely find the smallest speck! Then what?? They'd be disgusted a leave, before telling their friends, who would in turn tell theirs, who would in turn tell the police, who then would find his stash of harvest fabrics, and then he'd have to-
Scratch. Scratch. Scratch.
The emblem on the back of his neck had suddenly become awfully itchy with this paranoid thinking. It was a nervous tick of his.
Crunch. Crunch. Crunch.
As was that. The handle of his dust had found its way into his mouth, and was being grinded against his teeth as he chewed on the tasty wood. He would eventually find something better to wear his teeth down on, but at least the taste was enjoyable..

Last edited:
⤟Nelyvia Pellere⤠
The Tiefling clicked her tongue, paced forward and backward, whilst the shadow beside her growled with the boiling fire.
"Calm down," she aired a yell-whispering over and over again. Nelyvia even tried the method to inhale and exhale- not that she expected it to work. Her mind needed to be preoccupied, not her lungs.
Just... Why had she left? Why had she backed off? She was the Second-In-Command! Literally, she could have threatened them endlessly and one or two teeth were exchangeable for such nitwits!
The Woman groaned painfully, her fingers folded to an intense fist before she drummed against the wall aside from her. Slums, yes, her footing shall never touch the garbaged groundings of her past. Even though she debated on either returning and sliding them into pieces, or to fulfill her silent promise. The three knew, that this wasn't the end. Not even close to it. They would hear from her, sooner or later.

Golden eyes observed the green, the people, the breeds, and the kids. Two years ago, she agreed to protect those and the vales they lived in, to defend their houses and the academy. I am Nelyvia Pellere, who am I to fail then?
But the fact she was not strong enough to overcome her borders and meet them on neutral class, that was what drove her mad. A suffocating groan emitted from her throat before a hand curled a strain of ravenish hair. And then keen visions fixated on dresses. Shopping, despite her likings, had calmed her guts. Nelyvia straightened her back, a few bones screeched as a response- which was, she supposed, not positive.

And her limps faded into motion. As deputy of the Leader, many noticed her now. Mumblings emerged from the crowd, even though a few hadn't even bothered to talk in silence. They had done good research, then- because her pointy ears haven't existed for the looks, but for the incredible hearing... Alright, maybe both. Her ears, pierced with golden rings, were just another trait of her body she enjoyed.
One thing she disliked, were her slim arms. Of course, they looked somewhat fine but a few visible muscles didn't hurt her.

Soon enough, Nelyvia reached the shop. Before she entered, her eyes peeked through the store window. She took notes of the owner, his variety of articles of clothing, and tried to guess the amount of money she had taken with her. Enough, she affirmed. If not, then guards would have sent him the left coins.
Because of the new status she had gained, mistakes like robbery or shaping into a thief and tyrant were not appreciated by her. Her morals, somehow, forbid it, too.
With swiftness and almost inaudible steps, she slid into the shop. "Greetings," Nelyvia called out. With every passing second, her thoughts about Baelvod and Thivros. So, it worked. Perfect.

Her arms crossed behind her back. She missed her bow, which she left in her chambers this morning. A fight- she had not sought the outcoming of a fight, which was why her hair laid loose over her shoulders.
With patience, she began to stroll through the shop "Ghuli Tailor".

Ghuli'Jhalligurd
Interactions: @Abroxis
Jhalligurd looked up from his dusting, and smiled towards the customer that entered his store. His smile grew ever so slightly when he saw that it was a woman, a beautiful one at that, and she seemed to be interested in his wears, and might just want to be.. measured.
"Good evening my friend," he happily greeted as he walked over to Nelyvia."See anything you'd like? I have plenty of colors, and materials to choose from if what you see is not to your liking." As he spoke to her, his eyes took in the figure, and physique of the woman before him. A tiefling, common, but difficult to find work. They're usually seen taking low brow jobs, dealing drugs, or taking up erotic dancing. He looked to her clothes. Surely too kept to be some lowlife..
He stepped away, and allowed her to browse his wears, as he tried to figure her out. Surely he had seen her before right? He adjusted his glasses to catch whatever details he could with his poor eyes, but he tuned his sense of smell to catch her scent, and store it in his memory. Once he waa done smelling, he switched to listening to her movements. Her feet were light as she strolled past the dresses, and suits as if she was trying not to be heard. She was clearly some type of fighter, or assassin, or a thief.

Last edited:
⤟Nelyvia Pellere⤠
interacting: @ArgonianScum

The Tiefling indeed enjoyed this variety, but stopped her aimless searchings and danced ever so lightly over to the owner. Her lips curled in a slight grin as she halted.
"Do you perhaps have anything in a dark blue shade?" That had been a missing color in her closet, she now was eager to possess. The image of a sky-like dress popped up in her mind. It was worn, too known, and old. But it faded in the other colors, which made it up at least.
And dark shades of blue were fine for late-night meetings. It suited some of her moods, from time to time.
Surely, Nelyvia had sensed the pair of eyes upon her. Perhaps he had no knowledge who had stepped in his shop. She was not eager to expose herself. Yet, the flicker in his eyes told her that he knew about Tieflings and the most common low jobs they proceeded in. Let him believe it, she thought. Being treated as the Breed she was, felt refreshing.

"Perhaps," she purred and pocket her hands, " a dress which covers me until my knees."

Nelyvia fondnessed to ensue her willings and waste money with unnecessary shoppings. Not that anyone had cared how she spent the amount of money she gained, not that anyone complained about the luxury she cherished. It started by the Care products, ran over clothes, which soap she used, up to costly pillows.
But she was also a picky, little Tiefling. Dresses that were too long got burned, pillows that were harder than stone joined the clothes. The woman preferred shorter fineries.

Last edited:
Ghuli'Jhalligurd✁
"Oh I have plenty of shades," Jhall said with a bright smile, brandishing his rodent-like teeth. He couldn't help, but really smile when he was in the presence of a woman.. alone. He clapped his hands, and gestured towards the back of the store. "I have plenty of fabrics to choose from, and when you find what you're looking for, we can get to measuring." That was his favorite part of his tailoring job. Sure, making clothes was enjoyable, but it couldn't beat running his hands along the arms, and thighs of beautiful women to request personal wears. They couldn't do anything about it either, not if they wanted their purchase in peek condition. So if they wanted his best, they needed to allow something else to peek as well.
He pushed open two sliding doors, and welcomed her into the fabrics chamber. It was a tall, round space with a domed glass ceiling that allowed natural light to pour inside. The walls were lined with shelves that held rolls of different fabrics. The fabrics were sectioned off into what material they were made from, and then into what colors they were, filling the space with a non-stop show of rainbows. Narrow beams of wood connected the higher shelves together, like the inside of a bike wheel.

Last edited:
⤟Nelyvia Pellere⤠

Nelyvia never returned the flavor of a smile. That... would have either appeared creepy or weird. And she hadn't come here to fake smiles, but to shop. Either way, the Tiefling hadn't cared too much about how she was featured.
Measuring... Of course, she had the numbers in her head from last week's shoppings, yet she decided it would be impertinent to bark her refusion. After all, somewhere had been borders Nelyvia never wished to cross- like abusing her power or ranking. She bit her sigh back, he had only done his job. Though, last time it had been a woman who appraised her body.
A shrug muted her thoughts before she decided to string along with the sire.

The fabric chamber- Nelyvia supposed. A warrior inside her clawed at her veins, her golden oculars scrutinized the room. Despite the endless rolls of fabric and myriad clusters of tinges, she couldn't notice any weapons, hidden traps, or anything else. It somehow dampened the beast inside the Tiefling, the muscularity relaxed again.
Her head rolled in her neck as she inspected the ceiling. Glass, it was truly made out of glass and permitted the sun's light to slicker through. The Demonesse's scaled appendage flicked in tranquil swingings.
Nelyvia smiled at the Owner before her limbs carried her to the shelves. With keen, trained sight she focused her attention on a soft, yet resistance looking texture in the splendiferous berry-blue. Exactly what she missed in her closet. With dainty movements of her hand, she ran the fingers over the chosen fabric. She glanced over her shoulder, grinned, and said, "I choose this one."

The day has just started and it felt like Yew had been up for most of the week. Those engineers, those people who are under the banner of Black Rose... he wants to eliminate them all. How could they call themselves members when they can't even know their leader's current whereabouts? He could easily find Avaddon but why would he? That leader was the least of his problems.

And speaking of leaders... Yew smiled, remembering what has transpired when Glumisun got out of the area. He had summoned two of his latest creations and threatened those working at the barrier. "Do shorten your leash on your leader, Roses. It is causing a bit of an inconvenience to mine and I do not like that." Some have fainted and others were too scared to actually talk or move. He would have ripped one member to pieces if it were not for the entrance of another officer from another clan. With him taking in the reigns of leadership, the sealing of the barrier was executed seamlessly. Nobody went and opposed him nor did the outsiders disturb the workers.

Hopping into the waiting boat, Yew carefully placed his leader's weapon on a safe compartment before standing next to the rower. "To the left please," he requested, using his talismans as a fan to cover half of his face. He gave directions to the rower as he followed one of the smokes he knew too well. He raised a brow when the smoke did not go anywhere the Tiefling should be. Instead, he was led into one of the shops he knew too well. Ghuli Tailor.

"Oh?" he mused. Thanking the boatman and grabbing the weapon, he walked gracefully towards the old demon's shop.

@Abroxis and @ArgonianScum

The Guardian Spirit crouched on a rooftop, hidden by Shadow and the ever-present mist that covered the Serpent's Kiss territory. The Hook swords on his back touched with a muffled clang painfully apparent to his magically enhanced senses.
Dressed all in black, he watched the officer as he rode on the boat. He knew this officer, he ruled through fear and horrible monstrosities, terrorizing people. He knew because he'd been stalking him for the past few days, trying to see if the rumors were true.
They were.
He jumped stealthily from one rooftop.to the next, never seen.
Not even thought about.
That was how one of his abilities worked, psychically removing all thought of him from others minds.
He almost laughed.
The officer's eyes were of no use, because his pride obscured his vision.

Ghuli'Jhalligurd✁
"Oh! A wonderful color that is," Ghulli exclaimed as he walked to stand by her. He looked at the fabric, and adjusted the many lenses on his glasses to have a better look. "Ohh that would look wonderful against your skin tone." He gently took the fabric from her hands, and held it against her arm. "Oh yess.. what a perfect contrast of hot, and cold." He chuckled before taking the roll of fabric, and placing it on a large desk.
"Well, we have your fabrics, but now I'd like to get your measurements. We wouldn't want it to be to loose or tight- unless that's the way you'd like it of course!" He laughed, as he pulled a roll of measuring tape from his utility belt. "If you would please, take off your gear so it wouldn't interfere with the numbers." He turned to walk to the sliding doors. He pulled close the curtains that were sitting beside them, and thought of locking the door, but though against it. No one ever came back here without his assistance. He walked over to a random walk in the room before pressing his face against it. "I won't see a thing," he muffled. Of course that was a lie. About the room were hidden mirrors, and those mirrors were adjusted to the very spot she stood in so he could see her from all angles where he looked. It might come in handt later. Her gear was complex, one surely needed to know how to remove it if they wanted to get.. close.

Last edited:
The Guardian Spirit slowly pulled his hook sword out of its spot on his back. A spot on his back grew hot as he used his concealing power.
The Wushu was out, he spun it around backhand as he prepared to strike.
He adjusted his crouch so he could spring from his perch, able to give the final blow.
He stopped.
He would talk first.
See if he would repent before the end.
So the Guardian Spirit jumped, spinning onto the boat in a perfectly controlled leap.
He landed perfectly in a crouch, holding the Wushu behind his back and staring at the sadistic officer.
Yew.

Another smoke entered his peripheral. Turning, Yew raised a brow upon the grand entrance of a black-cloaked being. The paper talisman was lowered and a polite smile was shown. "Greetings," he stated, bowing to the stranger. Though he was known all over Haven for his reputation, he was still known to be polite when first encountered. The only people he shows his displeasure to at first sight are the Roses.

It was odd for someone to actually come to him that does not concern both Serpent's Kiss or his leaders. "What business might you talk to me with? If none, I still have something to do." He gently lowered the boxed weapon and stared at the male... female... figure before him.

@TMITM
Note: Imma head to sleep. I might post through the eyes of Yew that would offend everyone

⤟Nelyvia Pellere⤠
mentioning: @Vague o3

Again, Nelyvia had not refused his order. The gear hadn't troubled her a bit as she stripped it down. A man at the academy had it made due to her order. Leather, fine and exotic animals; hidden spots for daggers and protection. Complex, that was what she wished for that very day she made the order. For the rank she claimed- her gear should have been expensive and tricky. It was enough to force the fear in those who intended to pester her.
"All set," she mumbled. The Tiefling still debated on whatever he stated the truth about the "no-seeing-thing" or simply deluded her.
Not that she cared.

Her body was fantastic, no doubts. And she even granted him a sight on her engraved reminders of the beating and fights. Three enormous ones, rifting her back from the south of her back to the corner of her waist, were most likely to be noticed first hand. But the brand above is- yes. It sealed the shadows of her past, welcomed the new life she was given. Even though she still tried to figure out how a Tiefling like her enlisted such ranking.
She knew Yew had been once favored for it. But for ununderstandable motives, he declared his dissent. Though, she was sure Glumisun still saw the Brute on the position she claimed. After all, she had given him the right to rule Serpent's Kiss as soon as her last breath was drawn.
And Yew had been protecting her ever since Nelyvia could think and see them. Whilst to her... Yew always seemed to be where she was if he wasn't obeying orders or following her leader. He might even be around now, she wasn't too sure. And if, then the Officer would have scolded her that she wasn't with the Leaderling, but shopping instead.

Nelyvia shook her stellar. He was occupied, no need for her to worry about a single- yet lethal- companion. She always wondered, who would have won? Probably, she guessed, the one who had wanted it he most, who sought the victory intenser than the opponent. Hence, Nelyvia was never too eager to actually find that out.
Anyway! She was here to be distracted, not to torment herself even more.

"Take all your time, Sir," she offered, "And I appreciate the fact that you blessed my choice of fabric."

Ghuli'Jhalligurd
"Of coourse, of coourse," Jhall replied with his face against the wall. He waa more concentrated on her stripping than her words, but he of course had to be polite to such a woman. "I wouldn't dare judge your choice negatively, my dear. If it be what you want, then you shall get it, and moore.."

Once he was given the all clear, he stepped away from the wall, and looked towards the tiefling who now stood before him in her undergarments. It was much better than seeing it through a dozen mirrors. No piece of glass could ever- truly capture a woman's beauty. He had to burrow his excitement as he walked over. He grabbed a stool, and hopped atop it to match her slender height.

He started with her arms, and torso, his fingers grazing her fiery skin on her arms, and stomach. He wrapped the ruler around her breast, and contained a squeal of excitement as he felt them bounce, and squish against one another as he measured their size. "So full, and perfect," he thought to himself, before moving down to her hips, and thighs. Even though she was slim, she still had herself a nice figure, with a decent amount of muscle. He had to restrain himself from burrowing his face between her creamy thighs! Who wouldn't want to do such a thing?!

"We're all done," he exclaimed with a smile, before hoping down the stool, and standing before Nelyvia. "You're measurements will be recorded, and your dress will start it's construction immediatly!" He clapped his hands together, and smiled. "But this doesn't mean you have to stoo shopping! Please, do browse all you want! I even have a thrift shop downstairs if you'd like to have something refurbished!"

The Guardian Spirit's amused tone matched the grin on his mask.
"Yew. You rule through fear and indifference. You sow misery wherever you go."
The Guardian pointed his Hook Sword at the villain.
"You are unfit for your role. What do you have to say for yourself before the final darkness?"
His tone was cold, threatening. He didn't know why the Officer insisted upon false pleasentries.
They both knew what was coming.

⤟Nelyvia Pellere⤠
mentioning: @Vague o3

Nelyvia had sensed his joy from time to time. Of course, she hadn’t doubted nor was he to be faulted. Yet the Tiefling readied herself to growl if anything had crossed her borders.

After he announced the finishing of his parts and introduced her the linking to the thrift store, she dared to question herself. Time. It always seemed to pressure her, always seemed to haunt her.
But her Leader had been fine, enjoyed herself- hopefully.

She could shop for another hour, perhaps.
With that, the Tiefling slid into her gear, rotated her frame to the man.
O, lead the way,” she said then. The owner strolled away, downstairs. None of the steps made a sound as she danced lightly over them. A child, the child she had missed to be slipped through. He was a stranger, not knowing who she had been, which rank or story she beheld. For once, she would permit herself to fool around.

As the stairs stopped, and they arrived, Nelyvia crossed her arms behind her back. “What would you recommend for me? The price is not a bit important, I will give you what you want.
Dangerous words— perhaps a trick she mixed together in mere seconds. Just to see how he would react. Just to see how far it would’ve gotten her.

Back