ROSE (will30358 and Zora Diederik)

Rajah almost almost quarter-smirked. "Hello, Emi. And nice to meet you, too."
He laid Onyx down. "Sigh. That boy is a handful."
Before he walked over and pulled out another book from his bag, he asked a question. "Just wondering... how do you feel about the White Fang?"

Last edited:
Shae arched a brow at his sudden question as Emi stepped over to them, handing Shae back her book. "I think their cause started out strong but turned into something dark and twisted." Shae answered truthfully.
Emi nodded in agreement. "I concur. Everyone deserves to be treated equal but their methods are less than admirable."

(so many brow arches lol)
Rajah's face darkened. "That's... exactly how I feel..."
He looked at Onyx. His brother had never mentioned feeling bad about his time in the White Fang. In fact, when he did mention it, he said it was "fun," of all things. Fun! Conclusion? His brother was simple.
Rajah smirked when he heard what Emi said. Answers could've been much worse... they could've been suspicious, they could've said they hated them... it would've sucked. "I agree with you both. They have heart, but I wish they were less... severe."

(its her signature look besides resting bitch face xD)

"Agreed." Emi said. She looked between the two brothers. She wasn't stupid and given the fact that they were faunus... She choose not to mention anything but looked to Shae.
Shae recognized the look in Emi's eyes and knew the girl was thinking the same thing as her. Again, Shae wouldn't judge. "So, you're a bird faunus?"

Rajah nodded. "Yeah. But not one of those Faunus with the badass powers. That what Onyx has. I have wings on my arms-" He showed them his wings. "But I can only get about 45 feet in the air. Onyx has claws, which aren't much of a pain. I have wings. You have to clean them, brush them, flap them- in other words, they're pretty crappy."

Shae snorted, not quite letting a chuckle out. "I think its pretty cool." She said, placing a hand on her hip. "It's more than we've got." She said and motioned with her thumb at herself and Emi who nodded energetically.

(see ya laters! I work tomorrow so I won' be posting till later in the evening)

"I concur," Rajah replied. "Except for the cool part. I'm not sure about that."
He looked at Onyx, who was totally sleeping. Rajah hoped that by becoming Hunters, they'd be able to start a new life. He didn't care if anybody liked him. He just needed to learn, forget about the past, and move on to the future.
But why was that so hard?
"But thanks. I don't talk to people much, so I'm glad I could spark up a conversation." He walked away to his bag to get a book, but midway, he cringed. The happiness of this "Emi" girl was setting him off.

Shae watched Rajah with a mix of confusion and intrigue, not that she let either emotion show. Due to this, she didn't miss his cringe and felt mildly inclined to ask but ultimately chose not to. "I don't talk to people much either." She said. She looked at Emi who had fallen silent. The blonde girl smiled warmly at Shae who offered back her own small smile.

Rajah felt relieved that this talk didn't end up in either of the people hating them. Thank God Onyx was asleep, for he would've just said something that would've ticked him off and ruined his chance to actually speak to people.
Rajah went to his bag, got out a book, and sat down.

(Should I do a time-skip to when they're at Beacon?)

(THREE HOURS LATER...)
The intercom goes, "We've arrived at Beacon Academy. Please leave the ship carefully and safely."

Rajah, hearing the message, closes his book and goes to get Onyx. He didn't want his brother on this ship for another ride. He grabbed Onyx and slumped him on his shoulders. "Let's go."
Onyx, waking up, freaks out. "WHO ARE YOU WHERE AM I WHAT HAVE YOU DONE-"
He looks at Rajah, who facepalms. Onyx sighs. "Let's go."
They start walking off the plane. "So, did anything interesting happen while I was out?"
Rajah seems to think for a second, but before Onyx can ask why, Rajah answers, "No."

There was no way Rajah was going to tell Onyx about Emi and Shae. Those two girls seemed nice, but it was a scientific fact that prolonged exposure to Onyx will make you want to
  1. Shoot him in the head.
  2. Rip him into pieces.
  3. Throw him off a cliff.
  4. Or step on his face.
For some strange reason, Rajah didn't want any of those to happen. No sirree.

Last edited:
Shae and Emi left the air ship together, Emi tell Shae about her family. Shae listened and gave the occasional nod. She could tell that Emi was nervous and she realized two and a half hours ago that Emi talked a lot when nervous. Not that Shae minded, it was nice having someone that didn't turn the other way to avoid her or curse her for even existing.
"Shae?" Emi said, frowning. Shae seemed to have zoned out for a brief moment and Emi thought it was because of her. First friend and I've already annoyed her.
Shae looked toher and blinked. "I'm listening, sorry I zoned out for a minute. So your mom does research on Grimm?"
Emi smiled and nodded. "Yeah, she thinks that someday we might be able to find a way to live side by side with them. I don't know how, but that's what she thinks. But I asked a question actually." She chuckled as Shae rubbed the back of her red head, muttering an apology. "Its ok. I asked what your weapon is like."
Shae gave her a sly smile. "Now, Emi, I can't give away my trade secrets."

Onyx looked around and saw two girls. "Hey, who're they? I saw the redhead looking at me earlier. Bet she thinks I'm cute."
Rajah facepalmed. "Not in a million-"
Onyx ran over to Shae and Emi. Shae had this gothic air to her and Emi... he felt like he was being pulled by her. He turned to Shae. "Well, hello, Smileyface!"
Rajah couldn't stop him. He quickly ran over, but Onyx had already made his comment.

Shae arched a brow as Onyx and Rajah neared them. Did he just call her... She felt her temper flair slightly before she squashed it down, but it didn't stop her snarky attitude from coming through. "Well, look who it is. Gonna pass out again and make me carry you? Cause if you are, might I recommend a diet, you're quite heavy."
Emi's eyes widened at Shae's words and looked between Shae and Onyx. Oh no. She thought before stepping forward, sticking her hand out toward Onyx. "Nice to meet you." She said. "I mean, I sawyou earlier but didn't introduce myself and then you fell asleep and all that. I'm Emi." She rushed out.

Onyx smiled. This girl had game. "Why, aren't you the optimist today! Name's Onyx. And by the way, you talkin' like I gotta trim down?" Onyx made a "cuckoo" sign with his finger. "Girl, ain't you delusional. How much do you weigh... calculating, calculating... when rounded down, it's about ten million pounds."
Rajah facepalmed. No stopping him now. He grabbed Emi by the sleeve and dragged her away. "C'mon. This could get ugly."

Last edited:
Shae snorted. "Unlike most woman, I am comfortable with my weight, so try harder, pipsqueak." She said before waving at him and turning to walk away.
Emi watched Onyx and Shae with a concerned expression before looking at Rajah. "If it gets ugly, then we shouldn't just leave them! they could get in trouble!" She said, panicking slightly.
"Relax." Shae said as she stepped over to Rajah and Emi. "Nothing is going to get ugly. I've dealt with ruder, smellier people than him." She pointed a thumb over her shoulder at Onyx.

Onyx blinked. He HATED it when he didn't know a person well enough to get to tease with them personally! If he did, then Smileyface would be dead meat!
Onyx grunted and put an arm around Rajah shoulder. "Well, hello." He pointed at Shae. "Smileyface." He pointed at Emi. "Um... aren't you the girl who, like, fell flat on her face? Ooh, that must've burned." Onyx grinned evilly. "How'd the floor taste?"

Rajah ground his teeth together. "Onyx, it's time to-"
"Don't stop me now, bro, I'm on a roll!"
"Onyx, listen to me when I-"
Onyx gave Rajah a deathly stare. "No need to be so heartless. (By the way, that's a ref to Rajah's past.)"
Rajah went to his knees. "You'd go there?"

Onyx sretched his arms behind his back. "Ooh, that one must've hurt. I'm just too sharp. (REFERENCES)"

Last edited:
Shae frowned as she and Emi both crouched beside Rajah. She felt like smacking the shit out of Onyx but before she could say anything, it was Emi who spoke up.
"You think you're so funny!?" She snapped, getting in Onyx's face, or at least trying to as she was shorter than him. "That's your brother, you low life, self centered, ass!" She snapped, the once sweet girl being replaced with someone completely different. She shoved at Onyx's chest, glaring at him. "And for your information ,the floor tasted fine! I'd rather fall flat on my face time and time again than spend another minute looking at you!" She turned her back to him with a huff and stepped over to help Shae try and help Rajah up.

Rajah stood up with Shae and Emi's help, his hair covering his eyes. He poked Onyx straight in the chest. "That's right, ass."
Onyx grunted. "Don't poke me."
"Don't mock me."
"Don't threaten me." He flicked Emi in the back of her head. "And I wouldn't get involved, Lavender. This is deeper than you'd ever imagine, Floortaste." Onyx snapped. "Dang, I'm good."
Onyx was about to say something else, but Rajah got up and chopped him in the neck, knocking him out cold. He slumped Onyx over his shoulders once again. "Told you, he's a hassle. But he's also correct. You wouldn't get it." Rajah turned around and started walking away. "Trust me, he's the one who deserves to make fun of me. This is stranger than you'd think." He saluted to them. "See you around."

Last edited:
Back