Rotter Plotter Thread search - 1x1 wit' me?

Zul'Zae'ju'Jin

the Hugger Troll
Hello!

Soo... I've reached a point where I'm stalking one thread consantly and this means I need new RP buddies! Always interested in meeting new views of RP and such. Always interesting.

I am open to the usual levels of violence, language and sexual themes, but I am not interested in FxF.

My genres vary and am I am usually game to do any of them. I am also more than happy to do crossovers. Nothing more amusing then throwing someone from a past into a distant future and watch the world burn.

Genres ;

Fantasy (Modern or Medieval)
Science Fiction (Fiction and Fantasy)
Western
Time Travel
Marvel/DC/Superhero/Gifted on the Run type thing
Ancient History (Rome, mainly but will cross into Greek or Egyptian - can also mix fantasy with this. The mythology alone opens up this world)
Apocalyptic (Not something I've done majorly before, but for stuff like Terminator... I could be tempted)
Plane Crash
Jurassic Park (I haven't done this for a while, would like to again)
Futuristic Space Travel

A lot of things interest me. I grew up on Star Trek, Farscape, Stargate, Time Bandits, LOTR, Narnia... There are a fair few fandoms I am into so if you want to do something within a 'universe', feel free to suggest. It may be something I've heard of OR we can do the universe you want the world set to be and we can do a Time Travel/Fantasy crossover with. Like I say, nothing more amusing than watching, say, a Roman lose his shit in, hm, House of Cards.

I'm open to new ideas and suggestions. I'm not the most ingenious with plot ideas, sometimes i do prefer to start an RP spontaneously and let a plot later develop. I'm pretty open minded.

That said, I'm not much of an Anime watcher or Manga reader so very likely I won't have much understanding of such worlds.

I noticed we grew up some of the some things for example Narnia and LOTR would you be willing to do a rp for either these fandoms. Also I may be a new member I have experience with rping before so I don't do one liners.

I noticed we grew up some of the some things for example Narnia and LOTR would you be willing to do a rp for either these fandoms. Also I may be a new member I have experience with rping before so I don't do one liners.

Narnia was a whole new world and LOTR amg though I did come into that a little later on than Narnia. Not surprising since those authors were drinking buddies. Yeah, totes be up for that. Narnia would be amazing and new, not yet RP'd that world haha or LOTR for that matter. I like trying new things. :3 Can either continue this here or through PM, which would probably be cleaner xD

Hey there! I'd be very interested with a history/fantasy/mythology RP, if you're down for it.:emoji_smile:

Hey there! I'd be very interested with a history/fantasy/mythology RP, if you're down for it.:emoji_smile:

Defo! I have a couple of characters in mind in terms of the History or Fantasy... but then again with the history character, I can pretty much cross him over and it would be a laugh. What were you preferring of those three?

Something apocalyptic sounds like fun! Jurassic Park sounds fun too though. xD

You know... We could actually just mix the two together... sorta. Perhaps InGen finally succeeds in getting their own dinosaurs into the military but as predicted their plan bakfires and the Dinosaurs reclaim their world. It's simply about surviving being attacked... like it was 10,000BC all over again...

Or we could just go with the usual let's go visit the islands, wonderbreath, oh shisse it all goes horribly wrong? I'm open

Defo! I have a couple of characters in mind in terms of the History or Fantasy... but then again with the history character, I can pretty much cross him over and it would be a laugh. What were you preferring of those three?
I'm really into fantasy, and do like a good laugh. Maybe something dealing with the gods and mythological creatures or something along those lines?

I wouldnt mind doing something in the Fantasy/Science Fiction/Superhero or Jurassic Park theme with you if your still looking :)

Hmmm... what would you think of a post apocalyptic rp where the apocalypse was a immune compromising virus? We can discuss more in PMs

Still craving the Jurassic Park thought!!

• New park experience
  • Post Jurassic World II
  • Crashed on to one of the islands, survival.

Back