Demon's Broken Promise Ruri Ryker | Ravinca | Second in Command

Lish

View attachment 7774
Blue, scaled, and buff with horns and golden eyes.

Name: Ruri Ryker

Appears to be 30

Race: Draconic Demon

Clan: Ravinca

Role: Second in Command

Weapons:

Passive Abilities:
  • Enhanced sense of smell and sight.
  • Sixth sense- has a feeling that something bad is going to happen right before it does. It's as if he has a sixth sense. Sometimes it comes in handy, but sometimes it backfired on him.
  • Near- flawless reflexes

Active Abilities:
  • Can manipulate electricity. Meaning, he can shoot blue electricity from his palms. It does not have a super far range, but it is very powerful when it strikes, sometimes leaving lightning-shaped scars. Gets even more powerful when he is angry. This includes breathing electricity.
    • Not very long-range
    • Can tire him out quickly
    • Could possibly get out of control (but won't cause he's perfected it)
  • Can turn himself and any clothes he is wearing invisible.
    • He must maintain a high level of focus to stay this way, which is especially hard for Ruri.

• The citizens, the people.
  • Children
  • Hot drinks
  • Meat
  • Rainy days
  • Thunderstorms
  • Sunny days
  • His family
  • Peace
  • Winning
  • Knowing all the answers

Dislikes:
  • When people who are clearly meant for each other deny it.
  • Cold days
  • Snow
  • Vegtables
  • Flirts
  • Feeling helpless
  • When he doesn't have all the answers
  • Losing
  • Cold people (figuratively)

Personality: He is very much a leader. He wants to do as much as he can for his clan, city, and all demons everywhere. He may look cold on the outside because he takes these things so seriously, but he is a softie on the inside. He is confident in everything he does, which can be a bad thing as well as a good thing.

Bio: Ruri grew up without his dad. Him and his two sisters were so obviously demons that they couldn't go anywhere without being hunted by demon hunters. After the sucessful death of one of his sisters, him and his family went to live in the wilderness for a while, hiding in the forest and honing their powers. They eventually made it to Haven City and after a few hundred years if settling in, Ruri became the second in command of Ravinca, their savior clan. His sister is now married and has a son and a daughter, ages 6(00) and 4(00). His mom has passed.

Extra:
  • His clan marking is on the base of his tail.

Last edited:
The first thing that popped into my mind when I saw your character was the Lizard Priest from Goblin Slayer XD

@Lish
Please update your active ability section to include a full description of what your electricity and technology abilities are capable of actually doing. Example; if you can generate electricity in the palms of your hand...how far can you shoot your electricity...can they travel through buildings, ground, etc.
If you control technology...what exactly can you do with that? Can you hack through machines with ease? Can you break them apart and remake them, can you enter the mainframe and mess with it, etc.

Also please also include weaknesses for both abilities.

Could you explain a little further into detail about the sixth sense as well? Exactly what does the sixth sense allow your character to do?

@happydeath so sorry, fixed stuff. I will add on to him but will mention you with edits when I do.

I have been IRL very busy lately, but I am trying to catch up here!

@Lish
No worries, I understand.

Once you are completed with your character, let me know and I will do a full review on it with Sanity.

@happydeath
I'm done!!!

Just one more question- should I put his race as demon or Dragon-Born? Are there demons that could possibly look like that?

Back