1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. New and confused? Can't post? Looking for information regarding account approval? Check out our website guide to see if any of your questions are covered there! If your questions aren't covered under our guide, post them up in your introduction thread or the help forum.
  3. Want to feature one of your roleplays on the front page? See here for information: Featuring Roleplays Again! Accepting Submissions!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We are currently accepting applications for multiple staff positions. Check out our Site Announcements forum for details!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time for another voting drive! As with previous voting drives we will be sending out voting reminders once a day for the first week of a new voting cycle. This helps to get a good position in the top rankings early on. For people wanting to help out around the site but who can't necessarily contribute in other ways, this is a great way to help out. I can't understate how important voting is. Almost all of our traffic comes from TopRPSites, and when we aren't in the top rankings, we don't draw in new users. So get on in there and vote for Storyteller's Circle!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. So as some of you may already know, we're looking to get the website's platform updated to the newest version of Xenforo. The newer platform (Xenforo 2) comes with a lot of solid features and bug fixes from the original Xenforo. To reach this end we have setup a donation campaign for people interested in helping out.
    Dismiss Notice

Open Saving the Fringe (Faction/character mix high-fantasy RP)

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Lazzamore, Sep 5, 2018.

1. ChelonianCommander

ChelonianCommander Strength of Steel, Will of Iron

Hi guys. I'm feeling better and as you can hopefully remember, I have a thing for faction RPs. Mind if I join in?

I'm going to take it slow for now, so that means focus on only one or two RPs at a time so hopefully I should be able to focus on this a lot more.

2. Shadras

Shadras Illogical

Welcome back!

3. ChelonianCommander

So if I may ask what's the tech level of this?

4. ChelonianCommander

Thanks Shadras. Good to see you too.

5. Shadras

Shadras Illogical

As far as what's been created, medieval. Don't know how far that could be pushed.

6. Evermore

Evermore At your service

You know i think i'm gonna play as an individual, i may or may not have a pretty damn good sheet already all made up too...

7. Shadras

Shadras Illogical

Solid!

8. ChelonianCommander

I might be thinking of making a faction of undead. Either that or a circle of summoner mages.

9. Evermore

Evermore At your service

that would be interesting, i would love to see the faction of undead idea and how it plays with my character whenever he gets made

10. Ragenaut

Ragenaut Don't get between me and my munchies

This looks interesting, Lazz. Let’s see what this turns into.

11. Evermore

Evermore At your service

thank god we have some more players

12. Sokka

Sokka Insomniac Staff Member Benefactor Warden

I might be interested in playing an individual as well if you are still have room. Thinking about a Fey from the inland realms who was banished or in a self-imposed exile.

13. Lazzamore

Lazzamore WAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

@Sokka : Cool! We have room, feel free to join.

@Ragenaut : Eeeyyy!! Welcome back and good to have you!

14. Ragenaut

Ragenaut Don't get between me and my munchies

@Lazzamore, don’t wait on me to start the RP, I’m gonna be late with my sheet. I’ll get started on it Monday, and since my faction is a long lost civilization under the sea, I can easily justify myself being late.