School for the Enchanted

woow you are going fast at night. I will try and catch up. btw not cool that we are assuming that impulsive Nanja just stands there. I will try figure out something I think I already know somethink that will make sense.

Edit# Well, turned out pretty well maybe even better than if I could react earlier on.

Last edited:
Can I have nanya say hey to Joan (nobody really intreacted with her yet) or are we supposed to leave the room ASAP.
You could have her drag Rocco along with her. Nanya seems like someone who likes everyone else to be friends. Besides I haven’t embarrassed Rocco enough >:3

Yes I can totally do that besides Nanya isn't going to let him slip away that easy. @Maluon can we do that or want us to leave the room ASAP since you wrote that the last persons were leaving the room. Then I let Nanya say hey on monday if you prefer that. personally I think this is a good opportunity to let them know eachother.
#Edit I kinda wana go to bed now. I have my post ready to go. I just post it now. Taking in concideration how much you guys post while I sleep.

Last edited:
Yes I can totally do that besides Nanya isn't going to let him slip away that easy. @Maluon can we do that or want us to leave the room ASAP since you wrote that the last persons were leaving the room. Then I let Nanya say hey on monday if you prefer that. personally I think this is a good opportunity to let them know eachother.
#Edit I kinda wana go to bed now. I have my post ready to go. I just post it now. Taking in concideration how much you guys post while I sleep.

Whatever you think is better.

Also when does everyone want to pick up for monday?

uh not yet multiple people are still in mid-conversation. I think if the conversations are kind of wrapped up and everybody kind of leaves. at least over a couple days maybe less,maybe more depends on how fast everybody reacts and how the conversations go.

oh nice writing. I will try write a bit tomorrow morning(in roughly 10/11 hours). Sorry for the long waiting time. time difrences:(. Rocco also need time to react on being dragged away anyway.

oh nice writing. I will try write a bit tomorrow morning(in roughly 10/11 hours). Sorry for the long waiting time. time difrences:(. Rocco also need time to react on being dragged away anyway.
Yah, I am working on that. I am also going to need to draw a ref for the new robot I am introducing

Back