Status
Not open for further replies.
4xSavUh.jpg

As opposed to the prior nervousness he displayed, Ben, distracted by the possibility of him being a noteworthy fictional character, simply smiled and asked, "do I have any videogames? My own TV show?"

"I believe so? I inquired about it and it showed me a very interesting scene. That watch of yours... You clicked into it and then you transformed into some weird, alien thing with four large arms? And then another clip where you turned into a flying bug? What exactly is that?" He exclaimed, seeing right through the boy's act. "It's pretty cool, actually. But uh, how did you even obtain such power as a ten year old?"

@Crow

"I believe so? I inquired about it and it showed me a very interesting scene. That watch of yours... You clicked into it and then you transformed into some weird, alien thing with four large arms? And then another clip where you turned into a flying bug? What exactly is that?" He exclaimed, seeing right through the boy's act. "It's pretty cool, actually. But uh, how did you even obtain such power as a ten year old?"

@Crow

eGMdmBe.jpg

"You mean Fourarms and Stinkfly? Those guys rock!"

Ben then covered his mouth, realising what he just said.

"Alright, alright, you got me, I'll tell," Ben shares with Dante while keeping his voice low, "this watch over here - the Omnitrix, turns me into ten different aliens, and more. I'm pretty sure one of those clips also imply that I'm keeping a secret identity here, but I guess I wanted the recognition and fame for the first few parts of the summer, and seeing that you didn't mention any aliens from Cannonbolt onwards, it is the first part of the summer. As for how I got it, let's just say it came falling from the sky one night."

@Widowmaker

Last edited:
eGMdmBe.jpg

"You mean Fourarms and Stinkfly? Those guys rock!"

Ben then covered his mouth, realising what he just said.

"Alright, alright, you got me, I'll tell," Ben shares with Dante while keeping his voice low, "this watch over here - the Omnitrix, turns me into ten different aliens, and more. I'm pretty sure one of those clips also imply that I'm keeping a secret identity here, but I guess I wanted the recognition and fame for the first few parts of the summer."

"Well then. I have to say that is pretty cool. That must be a very useful power to have, turning into different aliens of various sizes and strengths." Dante kept his voice low just to keep his identity a secret. "Well. You revealed yourself after being discovered, and that just made you cool in my books. Apologies for doubting ya, kiddo. Alright then. Allow me to show you something." Dante pulled out a briefcase that just seemed to of appeared out of nowhere. "This. Is the Pandora's Box."

@Crow

news_img_6872_0.jpg

"Well then. I have to say that is pretty cool. That must be a very useful power to have, turning into different aliens of various sizes and strengths." Dante kept his voice low just to keep his identity a secret. "Well. You revealed yourself after being discovered, and that just made you cool in my books. Apologies for doubting ya, kiddo. Alright then. Allow me to show you something." Dante pulled out a briefcase that just seemed to of appeared out of nowhere. "This. Is the Pandora's Box."

@Crow

news_img_6872_0.jpg

"Yeah, it's pretty cool to turn into all these aliens, even cooler to meet other aliens of the same kind as mine, save for Tetrax's first impression, but we're pretty good pals now, and probably Ghostfreak, definitely Ghostfreak," Ben shivers at his own mention of that name.

Dante reveals his own fine dandy gadget.​

"I've heard of a Pandora's Box, the thing in that Greek story or something." Ben comments, "so, what happens when you open this?"

@Widowmaker

"Yeah, it's pretty cool to turn into all these aliens, even cooler to meet other aliens of the same kind as mine, save for Tetrax's first impression, but we're pretty good pals now, and probably Ghostfreak, definitely Ghostfreak," Ben shivers at his own mention of that name.

Dante reveals his own fine dandy gadget.
"I've heard of a Pandora's Box, the thing in that Greek story or something." Ben comments, "so, what happens when you open this?"

"This isn't the same as the Greek Pandora's Box. When I open this one, it transforms into one of six hundred and sixty six different weapons. You just enter a code into the front of the briefcase and it will transform into the weapon that suits the code. For example, let's open number 124." He exclaimed, inputting that number into the lock on the case, and it opened.

latest

"Nicknamed, Hatred. At least, that's what the box labelled it as."

@Crow, @Anyone​

"This isn't the same as the Greek Pandora's Box. When I open this one, it transforms into one of six hundred and sixty six different weapons. You just enter a code into the front of the briefcase and it will transform into the weapon that suits the code. For example, let's open number 124." He exclaimed, inputting that number into the lock on the case, and it opened.

latest

"Nicknamed, Hatred. At least, that's what the box labelled it as."

@Crow, @Anyone​

DEe6R3A.jpg

"Cool," Ben was pretty amused by the minigun-like construct dubbed 'Hatred'. "That's six hundred and fifty-six more than when I started. I'd show you one of my guys, but the Omnitrix is still recharging."

The Omnitrix as it was called was red, as opposed to where the green was.

"I wonder which alien I should show once it starts working again. Ripjaws? Heatblast? Wildvine?"

@Widowmaker

DEe6R3A.jpg

"Cool," Ben was pretty amused by the minigun-like construct dubbed 'Hatred'. "That's six hundred and fifty-six more than when I started. I'd show you one of my guys, but the Omnitrix is still recharging."

The Omnitrix as it was called was red, as opposed to where the green was.

"I wonder which alien I should show once it starts working again. Ripjaws? Heatblast? Wildvine?"

"Right. Well, let's just put that away." Dante exclaimed, now putting the transformed weapon back into it's box and back onto his back. "So. Since you've been hanging around these lot more than me considering my... ugh. Unfortunate scene getting drenched in slime, fill me in. What's going on with the group then?"

@Crow.

"Right. Well, let's just put that away." Dante exclaimed, now putting the transformed weapon back into it's box and back onto his back. "So. Since you've been hanging around these lot more than me considering my... ugh. Unfortunate scene getting drenched in slime, fill me in. What's going on with the group then?"

@Crow.

"From what I know, we caught firebutt over here after he surrendered," Ben points a thumb towards Mr. Combustible while talking, "apparently he knows some Penguin guy who's insisting that all the other bad guys work for Bane. He says he'll do anything, so I'm guessing we'll make him lead us to the Penguin later, after we hang around the Police Station to look for more clues."

@Widowmaker

"From what I know, we caught firebutt over here after he surrendered," Ben points a thumb towards Mr. Combustible while talking, "apparently he knows some Penguin guy who's insisting that all the other bad guys work for Bane. He says he'll do anything, so I'm guessing we'll make him lead us to the Penguin later, after we hang around the Police Station to look for more clues."

"Interesting. All the other bad guys following this Bane character. Must be quite the fearsome opponent. But with all of us here, your watch, and the power of the Devil, I'm sure we'll all come out on top and free this city. Then maybe, we could all stop by my shop, Devil May Cry, and party all night long with Pizza and good music. I already like the sound of that, very much."

"Interesting. All the other bad guys following this Bane character. Must be quite the fearsome opponent. But with all of us here, your watch, and the power of the Devil, I'm sure we'll all come out on top and free this city. Then maybe, we could all stop by my shop, Devil May Cry, and party all night long with Pizza and good music. I already like the sound of that, very much."

@Widowmaker
tumblr_inline_nl2hcvOALp1sv22sw.png

"Tch. Gotta love your optimism." Harper replied after listening in on Dante's and Ben's conversation for quite some time. "I love the spirit but... Penguin's just an arms dealer. The day Bane trusts a weasel like Penguin with valuable info is the day that Bruce Wayne sells his butler."

"...But then again, it's the only lead we've got. You two better pray that someone like Joker isn't involved. Cause then we're all in trouble." Harper said, though she had her suspicions after seeing what looked like Clayface after being infected with joker toxin.

@Widowmaker @Crow

"Tch. Gotta love your optimism." Harper replied after listening in on Dante's and Ben's conversation for quite some time. "I love the spirit but... Penguin's just an arms dealer. The day Bane trusts a weasel like Penguin with valuable info is the day that Bruce Wayne sells his butler."

"...But then again, it's the only lead we've got. You two better pray that someone like Joker isn't involved. Cause then we're all in trouble." Harper said, though she had her suspicions after seeing what looked like Clayface that had been infected by joker toxin.

"Interesting. But that's the best lead we have at this current moment in time. And uh, how long were you listening in on us lady?" He exclaimed, keeping a strong hold on his briefcase. "Enlighten us then, who is this Joker character?" He said, as he rested himself against a wall.

@thatguyinthestore.

"Interesting. But that's the best lead we have at this current moment in time. And uh, how long were you listening in on us lady?" He exclaimed, keeping a strong hold on his briefcase. "Enlighten us then, who is this Joker character?" He said, as he rested himself against a wall.

@thatguyinthestore.
tumblr_inline_nl2hc1ZXoA1sv22sw.png

"The whole time." Harper replied with a smirk.

tumblr_inline_n9fq0hW67O1sypacu.png

"As for Joker? Well, you know the worst person you've ever met? Multiply that times ten. That's Joker." Harper said, cringing at the thought of Joker somehow actually being involved in all this.

@Widowmaker @Crow

Aoko02.png

"... Tch."

Holding Mister Combustible with just one hand, her hand on his collar, Aoko had been in the middle of (probably single-handedly) interrogating him, before others seemed to think that it was far more opportune to just kill him instead, and everyone else reacted to that by either stopping it or engaging in a philosophical debate on the moralities of the principles of killing, and how selective that principle is, but Aoko had little concern for those. That was just plain rude.

So she called out in a firm, piercing voice that stabbed through the air, betrayed and reinforced by her deceivingly benign smile.

Aoko03.png

"Hey, everyone."

She'd hoped to grab everyone's attention there with the force of her voice, strong and disarming. To give implications of what she could do without doing anything. To show who did and did not get to make the shots here. Because while Aoko Aozaki never fancied herself the intrepid leader type to inspire others, there were just a few things she expected out of people, and yet, as humans did, they disappointed her. They never learned. Never ever.

But she'd get her way now.

She may have been playing around before, but this was something important. If she were younger and more ill-tempered, Aoko may have felt inclined to punch everyone into the moon, but she was an adult now. Clear-headed and mature.

As in, she'd try to coerce others to stand down before thinking about punching everyone into the moon.

"I won't bother giving a lecture on the values of life and how precious it is; those words seem to fly over anyone's head unless it's for a young boy. You can make those kinds of decisions on your own time. Maybe this man "deserves to die," or maybe he just "deserves to live," and I don't know if there's any merit at this point to the notion of "having the right to decide either or" so I'll just say one thing, and one thing only, because I hate repeating myself. Alright? Here it goes."

"Don't. Bother. Me. While. I'm. Trying. To. Have. A. Nice. Conversation."

"Are we understood? Nod if that's a yes. Alright? Alright. Thank you." ♥

She said it all with a smile.

Just a smile.

Because a smile could hide the most terrifying of intentions.

@Crow @BarrenThin @Okami @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Josh @Takumi @Sen @Otto @Widowmaker @People

""Whatta Right-nutta. It's always the quite ones."

Shaking his head, Manchester was in disbelief.
Aliens. The boy told him they were just aliens. It turned out to be a lot more than that too, with superheroes and androids and men in armoured suits as well. Makoto wanted to say such things were nonsense, but he'd thought the same of robot bears and killing games once, but now he knew better. One could only spend so long being naive.

It looked like once again, the unremarkable boy had been thrown into a remarkable situation. He couldn't be sure if that made him ultimately lucky or unlucky.

He wished he had more to offer the group as they stumbled into the streets, but fighting thugs and getting them to talk was beyond Makoto's experience. He tried to listen and stay calm, no matter how overwhelming it all seemed...

At least, until he saw her, that was.

"Such clashing ideals... it really is something, isn't it?"

Junko had clued into what was going on pretty quickly, even if it dealt with matters she couldn't possibly know much about, at least not yet. They were all clearly whisked away from alternate dimension, though none could say how or why. Whether that guy named Bane had anything to do with it was a bit of mystery, but that just made it more interesting. Oh, Junko so needed to have a talk with this Bane fellow~!

To do that, she needed to step in line for now and join the merry gang as they made their way through the city. The opportunity soon arrived to gain some information, to which Junko could not help but relish.

Amid the endless talk about what to do with the man, it seemed so obvious to Junko. While Aoko was grabbing everyone's attention, she sauntered up to Mr. Combustible here and leaned real close toward him. "Just how much info is in that crazy brain of yours, huh?" she asked, her voice dripping with a sultry edge. "Oh, I could just pluck it right out of you! Interrogation is good and all, hon, but what this guy really needs is some good ol' fashioned torture. That sound right? Guys like this will spill the beans the second the despair starts creeping into him!"

Makoto's hands were shaking, and his eyes were staring daggers into the back of Junko Enoshima's head. He didn't know how or why she was here, but it wasn't right, not one bit. Makoto wasn't standing for whatever suggestion Junko had for the group, no matter the context or situation. He felt like he was in a haze, his mind reaching for evidence that he wasn't hallucinating the sight of the Ultimate Despair. All he could think to do in his addled, paranoia-fueled state was to immediately reject Junko Enoshima and all she stood for.

cU4mJP8.png

"No!" Makoto barked, stepping out of the crowd to confront Junko. Aoko had called for the debate to end, but Makoto didn't care to talk about that. Interrogating this man at all... it wasn't what they should do, especially not if Junko was advocating for it! "We're not hurting this man, not for any reason! There is always a better way. It's just... not right to jump to the easiest solution! Not right at all!" Makoto stopped, mouth wide open as his brain searched for the right answers. What was there to do in the face of all this confusion? "All of us here, we clearly come from all kinds of different places. Such a group, can't we figure out a better way? Let's find this man named Bane... and try to reason with him!"

Makoto finished then, letting out a long breath to relax himself slightly. He stared at Junko warily, not flinching even as she turned to him and laughed.

"Oh, Makoto!"

She had, of course, noticed his presence a while ago, even as he refused to see her. It was so like him. So predictable. If the Ultimate Short-Stuff thought he could predict what she had in mind, she was glad to show him something a little different. Clearing her throat, she sighed and took Combustible's arm into her grip. "Oh... okay, Makoto! I think I've seen reason! This man... is really quite something!"

Siy6Fbq.png

Junko cooed and leaned in close. "I've had a change of heart. Such a charming man can't possibly deserve any amount of torture." She went ahead and gave the man's top hat a playful flick. She was oh-so-serious.

@Crow @BarrenThin @Okami @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Josh @Takumi @Sen @Otto @Widowmaker @Bomb @TheCrowdYo

The young girl that had stayed by Felix's side had little interest in this particular debacle. She waited outside with him, silently. She didn't think it too seemly to engage in much of a conversation with the guy.

@thatguyinthestore
Speaking of nutters, two new people appeared, new to Black at least. The girl just seemed off from the start, however the boy? He was idealist. This world doesn't need idealists. Not anymore.

"Reason with him? Reason with a monster? Piss off with that, mate. I get you out look kid. But the world you have faith? The better angles? Humanity is nothing to have faith in, 'cuz then you'll get hurt and there is no band aid for them kind of boo boos. The world needs to change. If your a s.o.b who's makin' the world suffer, Well, ya arse is gonna be destroyed. Simple, right? So how about I just read this guy's mind, and we put him in the trash with his lot?"

Turning to Junko, he shook his head, lighting a smoke.

"Now tell me boy, what's her issue? I mean, lord knows I could just read her mind, but me gut is tellin' me I ain't gonna like what I find, am i?'

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @Everyon​

"...But then again, it's the only lead we've got. You two better pray that someone like Joker isn't involved. Cause then we're all in trouble." Harper said, though she had her suspicions after seeing what looked like Clayface after being infected with joker toxin.

@Widowmaker @Crow

@thatguyinthestore.
tumblr_inline_nl2hc1ZXoA1sv22sw.png

"The whole time." Harper replied with a smirk.

tumblr_inline_n9fq0hW67O1sypacu.png

"As for Joker? Well, you know the worst person you've ever met? Multiply that times ten. That's Joker." Harper said, cringing at the thought of Joker somehow actually being involved in all this.

@Widowmaker @Crow

JunQaWD.jpg

"If he's ten times worse than Vilgax, then we'll just make ten times as much sushi out of him," Ben comments, "you told us how he is, but what does he have up his sleeve? Obnoxious jokes?"

@thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker

JunQaWD.jpg

"If he's ten times worse than Vilgax, then we'll just make ten times as much sushi out of him," Ben comments, "you told us how he is, but what does he have up his sleeve? Obnoxious jokes?"

@thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker
tumblr_inline_nl2h9axkVv1sv22sw.png

"Unpredictability. Guy's the literal definition of a wild card. He's done all kinds of fucked up shit. Murder, rape, armed robbery, torture. And that's just the start of the list." Harper paused for a moment before looking Ben dead in the eyes behind her mask.

tumblr_inline_n9fq0s4YJj1sypacu.png

"Don't underestimate him if we run into him. You may trump him in strength thanks to that watch'a yours, but he's smart, sadistic, and hella crafty.

But then again, that's even if we run into him. We may just keep running into D-List villains like bulb-brain over there if we're lucky."

@Crow @Widowmaker

"Unpredictability. Guy's the literal definition of a wild card. He's done all kinds of fucked up shit. Murder, rape, armed robbery, torture. And that's just the start of the list." Harper paused for a moment before looking Ben dead in the eyes behind her mask.

"Don't underestimate him if we run into him. You may trump him in strength thanks to that watch'a yours, but he's smart, sadistic, and hella crafty.

But then again, that's even if we run into him. We may just keep running into D-List villains like bulb-brain over there if we're lucky."

latest

"As much as I'd hate to agree with the lady, she has a point, kiddo. Whoever this Joker guy is, he does not sound like one of your pushover villains. Especially if all those things are just his daily dose of insanity. And I thought the freakiest of Succubus's in Hell were disturbing..." Dante shivered a little before re-adjusting his composure. "Anyways. Ahem. So I guess we've just got to start pumping information out of this guy then? Or are we just going to sit around all day and chat? Because if it's the latter, I would of brought Pizza."

@thatguyinthestore, @Crow.​

Mr Combustible was not in a great spot right now. Pinned to the wall, who knows how many people were trying to intimidate him or shoot him or anything in between. He thought he had been really cooperative.

"Please! I've told you everything! I don't know what else to say."

Bruce as well as Aquawoman had been ready to step in when some in the group were planning to attack Mr Combustible, but it seemed that the Aoko woman was keeping them in line.

"Uh...thank you?" Mr Combustible whimpered out. "Bane's not really a guy...who you can reason with though." He then added to Makoto.

Actually there was one thing Bruce realized that they hadn't asked. "Is the GCPD still standing?"

Combustible nodded. "Y-Yeah. Bane keeps it around as a reminder of how powerless the coppers really are. He smashed the bat signal though, which I mean. Rumors say the entire Justice League are out in space somewhere so...if you ask me it's kind of a moot point."

"Then our course remains true."
Aquawoman replied. "I believe a cell will fit you perfectly, don't you?"

"Just don't shoot me or kill me or anything and I'll do anything you want. I'm not going to die for someone like Bane!"

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @Everyone

"Well, with that there is really no reason to hurt him anymore. He even looks like a lemon that has been squeezed dry. But if the police station is just standing around for Bane's amusement, there would not really be much we can gain from going there, right? Maybe we should just hunt down more mice like this guy until we either bait Bane out or just inadvertently clean this city up."

Soujirou suggested to Aquawoman with a shrug, suddenly not finding the usefulness in a police station. Of course, it had originally been suggested as nothing more than shelter anyway, but the swordsman had to admit he found the idea of just hiding away kind of boring. And a little disgraceful, if he had to be honest.
""Whatta Right-nutta. It's always the quite ones."

Shaking his head, Manchester was in disbelief.

Speaking of nutters, two new people appeared, new to Black at least. The girl just seemed off from the start, however the boy? He was idealist. This world doesn't need idealists. Not anymore.

"Reason with him? Reason with a monster? Piss off with that, mate. I get you out look kid. But the world you have faith? The better angles? Humanity is nothing to have faith in, 'cuz then you'll get hurt and there is no band aid for them kind of boo boos. The world needs to change. If your a s.o.b who's makin' the world suffer, Well, ya arse is gonna be destroyed. Simple, right? So how about I just read this guy's mind, and we put him in the trash with his lot?"

Turning to Junko, he shook his head, lighting a smoke.

"Now tell me boy, what's her issue? I mean, lord knows I could just read her mind, but me gut is tellin' me I ain't gonna like what I find, am i?'

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @Everyon​

5ahyoRt.png

"It would appear a lot of the minds around here are not good for a mind reader, huh?" Soujirou laughed, amused but not mocking.

@Jeremi @Josh @anyone​

"Can we go to the GCPD now please?" SeeU frowned, still not liking how they needed to fight over whether the bulb man lived or not. "You know, he got upset with me when he realized I wasn't the mudmonster or a bad guy. If we keep him, he could make us look like we're bad guys, too! That way, we won't get attacked for being...not with Bane." She had wanted to say "we won't get attacked for being good guys," but with people like Felix and that blonde girl...she doubted all of them were good.

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @Everyone​

@Crow @Widowmaker

Moving a cigarte and lighter with his mind towards Harper, Chster sighed as he looked at the young crime fighter,​

"Yet after all thoughts crimes, the bloody wanker get a slap on the wrist and a trip to the pokey. Wait no, he's crazy so he goes to the loony bin, my bad. Real justice, Harper. I guess just I don't get the Bat's game."
"Well, with that there is really no reason to hurt him anymore. He even looks like a lemon that has been squeezed dry. But if the police station is just standing around for Bane's amusement, there would not really be much we can gain from going there, right? Maybe we should just hunt down more mice like this guy until we either bait Bane out or just inadvertently clean this city up."

Soujirou suggested to Aquawoman with a shrug, suddenly not finding the usefulness in a police station. Of course, it had originally been suggested as nothing more than shelter anyway, but the swordsman had to admit he found the idea of just hiding away kind of boring. And a little disgraceful, if he had to be honest.

5ahyoRt.png

"It would appear a lot of the minds around here are not good for a mind reader, huh?" Soujirou laughed, amused but not mocking.

@Jeremi @Josh @anyone​

"Ha Ha, kid. Listen, just 'cuz I can't read yout mind well doesn't mean I couldn't muck around in it. Leave ya thinkin' ya a chicken. Next thing ya know, ya cluckin' around ally to ally, or give you a seizure, laying on the floor, your britches about to be dirty. Good for you I like ya sprite."

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva

latest

"As much as I'd hate to agree with the lady, she has a point, kiddo. Whoever this Joker guy is, he does not sound like one of your pushover villains. Especially if all those things are just his daily dose of insanity. And I thought the freakiest of Succubus's in Hell were disturbing..." Dante shivered a little before re-adjusting his composure. "Anyways. Ahem. So I guess we've just got to start pumping information out of this guy then? Or are we just going to sit around all day and chat? Because if it's the latter, I would of brought Pizza."

@thatguyinthestore, @Crow.​

5ahyoRt.png

@Jeremi @Josh @anyone​
tumblr_inline_nl2hcigaKx1sv22sw.png

"Yeah, I agree with Soujirou. There ain't no more info to squeeze outta him." Harper said, hoping to get a move on soon.
"Can we go to the GCPD now please?" SeeU frowned, still not liking how they needed to fight over whether the bulb man lived or not. "You know, he got upset with me when he realized I wasn't the mudmonster or a bad guy. If we keep him, he could make us look like we're bad guys, too! That way, we won't get attacked for being...not with Bane." She had wanted to say "we won't get attacked for being good guys," but with people like Felix and that blonde girl...she doubted all of them were good.

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @Everyone​
tumblr_inline_n9fpzkr4Wn1sypacu.png

"I think that you're forgetting that he recognized me as one of the 'Bat's People', as our thug friend over there so eloquently put it." Harper said to SeeU, knowing that as long as she was with them (along with Bruce Wayne and Aquawoman), they'd be caught.
Moving a cigarte and lighter with his mind towards Harper, Chster sighed as he looked at the young crime fighter,​

"Yet after all thoughts crimes, the bloody wanker get a slap on the wrist and a trip to the pokey. Wait no, he's crazy so he goes to the loony bin, my bad. Real justice, Harper. I guess just I don't get the Bat's game."

"Ha Ha, kid. Listen, just 'cuz I can't read yout mind well doesn't mean I couldn't muck around in it. Leave ya thinkin' ya a chicken. Next thing ya know, ya cluckin' around ally to ally, or give you a seizure, laying on the floor, your britches about to be dirty. Good for you I like ya sprite."

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva
tumblr_inline_n9fq1lXCEN1sypacu.png

"Hey, just 'cuz I work with the Bat don't mean I agree with everything he says. You want my opinion on it? Joker should have gotten his ass wiped out a long time ago."

@Widowmaker @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Josh @Crow @Jeremi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back