Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_nl2hcigaKx1sv22sw.png

"Yeah, I agree with Soujirou. Any info he had was squeezed outta him." Harper said, hoping to get a move on soon.

tumblr_inline_n9fpzkr4Wn1sypacu.png

"I think that you're forgetting that he recognized me as one of the 'Bat's People', as our thug friend over there so eloquently put it." Harper said to SeeU, knowing that as long as she was with them (along with Bruce Wayne and Aquawoman), they'd be caught.

tumblr_inline_n9fq1lXCEN1sypacu.png

"Hey, just 'cuz I work with the Bat don't mean I agree with everything he says. You want my opinion on it? Joker should have gotten his ass wiped out a long time ago."

@Widowmaker @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Josh @Crow @Jeremi

View attachment 1751

"Well, why not pretend to be bad? We can make you a penguin mask and disguise Mister Wayne! And also you can drink and smoke a lot and do ther things so they think you're bad!"

@thatguyinthestore

"Oh no!" SeeU shook her head. "These disguises are to make Harper and Mister Wayne look like bad guys! Because they are known here in Gotham, it could be bad if other bad guys recognize them!"

@Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi

Last edited:
SeeU giggled. "Oh, no worries about that! I can act evil! I just need the right costume~" SeeU began to look around for some vintage clothes from the pawn shop-anything that looked Victorian would do, really.

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore

Aoko07.png

"I'm... not sure if this is really the time to be cosplaying right now,"
Aoko sighed in mild exasperation toward SeeU, thinking it might have been a bit overkill... though maybe that was the least of her concerns.

What an eccentric bunch she'd found herself hanging out with.

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
Aoko07.png

Aoko sighed in mild exasperation toward SeeU.

"I know right? I swear, the day a Vocaloid gets a very convincing costume and successfully acts evil is the day I get with a Succubus. Which I hope never happens. Sigh... Anyways." He exclaimed, now turning towards the red head. "Why don't you tell me a little bit about yourself? We've got some time while the main guys are busy figuring out our next move."

@Ver, @Yun Lee, @thatguyinthestore.

Aoko07.png

Aoko sighed in mild exasperation toward SeeU, thinking it might have been a bit overkill... though maybe that was the least of her concerns.

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore
tumblr_inline_nl2h9nPifO1sv22sw.png

"Yeah, 'cuz an innocent looking redhead like you would fit right in with a bunch'a thugs and gangbangers." Harper replied with a deadpan.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Widowmaker @Jeremi

Last edited:
<Fifty-two universes. Hmph. Maybe.>

Jotaro let out an exasperated sigh. It was even more outlandish than his previous idea, but it was unknowingly a step in the right direction of figuring out how he's going to get out of here - or rather, how he's going to deal with Bane. He'd also lower his cap at the suggestion of. . .disguising as a bunch of thugs to fool this Bane's goons.

View attachment 1754

"Good grief. When are we leaving?"

@Ver @Yun Lee @Widowmaker @Jeremi

"Anything?" Ben smirks as he looks at Combustible in the eye. "We're gonna keep a really good eye on you then, but if you do something funny... you know... anyways, you were going to lead us to someone after we hang around the Police Station, right? Penguin, he was called? I'd personally prefer you just directly leading us to this Bane guy, but I guess I'll respect your sense of bad guy convolutedness for now."

@Jeremi

@Okami @BarrenThin @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Ver @thatguyinthestore @etcetcetc​

"And show Penguin that I snitched? Oh no boy, I'm just going to stay in whatever cell you shove me in." Mr Combustible responded.

"Can we go to the GCPD now please?" SeeU frowned, still not liking how they needed to fight over whether the bulb man lived or not. "You know, he got upset with me when he realized I wasn't the mudmonster or a bad guy. If we keep him, he could make us look like we're bad guys, too! That way, we won't get attacked for being...not with Bane." She had wanted to say "we won't get attacked for being good guys," but with people like Felix and that blonde girl...she doubted all of them were good.

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @Everyone

"I think we've sat around long enough." Bruce responded. "Everyone get anything you need and we'll move out."

As Aquawoman went to release Mr Combustible from the grip of her trident the group suddenly felt the ground starting to shake.

Despite not having a regular face you could tell that Mr Combustible was gripped by fear. "Oh no...it's one of them."

Aquawoman grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled him closer. "What? What is out there?" But Mr Combustible was too scared to respond.

"Everyone take cover," Bruce told everyone in the pawnshop as the shaking became worse and worse. Suddenly a gigantic foot slammed down on the street outside of the pawnshop.

latest

Those close to window saw a giant of a creature 70 feet tall. It size made it cumbersome to walk the streets as its arms grazed against the buildings on either side sending debris falling down to the ground. Luckily enough it hadn't noticed the group and continued down the street the shaking got weaker and weaker until it finally subsided as the giant disappeared from sight.

"What in the seven seas was that!" Aquawoman exclaimed pulling Mr Combustible up in the air.

"O-one of Bane's attack dogs! You think he got everyone to follow him just because he's Bane? That is his muscle, and with the threat of the missiles, or whatever he has, no superhero heavy hitters dare come here! Gotham is isolated with Bane as its master!"

"Well we are here now," Bruce responded calmly. "And we will do all it takes to get back Gotham!" He stepped to the door to see if it was safe and got out to the streets. "Come on, luckily that monster went the other way we're going down the other street and we'll get to the GCPD in no time."​

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @Everyone

"Everyone take cover," Bruce told everyone in the pawnshop as the shaking became worse and worse. Suddenly a gigantic foot slammed down on the street outside of the pawnshop.

latest

Those close to window saw a giant of a creature 70 feet tall. It size made it cumbersome to walk the streets as its arms grazed against the buildings on either side sending debris falling down to the ground. Luckily enough it hadn't noticed the group and continued down the street the shaking got weaker and weaker until it finally subsided as the giant disappeared from sight.

"What in the seven seas was that!" Aquawoman exclaimed pulling Mr Combustible up in the air.

"O-one of Bane's attack dogs! You think he got everyone to follow him just because he's Bane? That is his muscle, and with the threat of the missiles, or whatever he has, no superhero heavy hitters dare come here! Gotham is isolated with Bane as its master!"

"Well we are here now," Bruce responded calmly. "And we will do all it takes to get back Gotham!" He stepped to the door to see if it was safe and got out to the streets. "Come on, luckily that monster went the other way we're going down the other street and we'll get to the GCPD in no time."

"About time." Dante exclaimed as he activated his Devil Trigger.

"Let's do this. I'm ready to rock, are all of you ready to rock?"

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT@Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @Everyone​

SeeU was not ready to rock. Or even move, really.

View attachment 1756

"A...a-a...a..."

What was that thing?! It was huge! And scary! Scarier than anything she'd seen today! She couldn't process it at all, and would probably just stand there unless someone was nice enough to give her a hand.

@Anyone​

"Let's do this. I'm ready to rock, are all of you ready to rock?"

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT@Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @Everyone​

"No." Bruce stated simply and firmly. "I don't doubt anyone's strength but fighting that monstrosity will doom us. Win or lose, we'll have Bane and his entire force after us. If there's something I've learned as a businessman it's that never go in until you know everything that you need to know, and right now we don't. And I don't know about you but I don't want any casualties on my mind."

tumblr_inline_nl2h9nPifO1sv22sw.png

"Yeah, 'cuz an innocent looking redhead like you would fit right in with a bunch'a thugs and gangbangers." Harper replied with a deadpan.​
View attachment 1755

"Ah, but disguising Miss Blue would be easy! All we need is a leather jacket and to put her hair in a pigtail!" SeeU was blissfully unaware of the lack of faith in her plan-either that, or she was going out of her way not to listen.​
Aoko08.png

"We're all talking with the assumption that we just have to do infiltration. Really, considering who we have on us, like yours truly," Aoko said, briefly gesturing toward Jotaro, Aquawoman, and Dante, among others, "What's preventing us from just barging in? I've run into way scarier than two-bit thugs and 10 foot clay monsters!"

She then sweat-dropped briefly at SeeU's comment.

"N-No... My hair is fine..."
"I know right? I swear, the day a Vocaloid gets a very convincing costume and successfully acts evil is the day I get with a Succubus. Which I hope never happens. Sigh... Anyways." He exclaimed, now turning towards the red head. "Why don't you tell me a little bit about yourself? We've got some time while the main guys are busy figuring out our next move."
"Mmm? Me? Oh, I'm not so interesting," Aoko began when Dante asked about her, not paying much mind to his earlier ramblings of a Succubus, let alone his so-called friend Trish, "I just--" She tried to continue, before a distant rumbling stopped her in her tracks.​
As Aquawoman went to release Mr Combustible from the grip of her trident the group suddenly felt the ground starting to shake.

Despite not having a regular face you could tell that Mr Combustible was gripped by fear. "Oh no...it's one of them."

Aquawoman grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled him closer. "What? What is out there?" But Mr Combustible was too scared to respond.

latest

"Well we are here now," Bruce responded calmly. "And we will do all it takes to get back Gotham!" He stepped to the door to see if it was safe and got out to the streets. "Come on, luckily that monster went the other way we're going down the other street and we'll get to the GCPD in no time."​

"Let's do this. I'm ready to rock, are all of you ready to rock?"​
Aoko07.png

"Maybe later, hotshot. It's already gone, and people here seem more inclined to stick to the local police house or whatever. And the wind's gotta go where the wind's gotta go," Aoko said, perhaps surprisingly so not perturbed all that much by Dante's magical transformation. She didn't feel super inclined to go after the colossal monstrosity, having remained completely silent (for a hot moment) while it passed through the street, especially considering they already had its presumed master on their list. Why go after the body when you could cut off the head, after all?

"By the way... Nice look. A little... openly monstrous for my liking, but I've seen scarier," she simply said, putting a hand on her hip again as she looked toward Wayne and Aquawoman, the former of the two agreeing with the notion that going after it would be foolhardy. Aoko was confident in her own strength, but not only would she rather go with the people who weren't capable of taking the creature on, the businessman held up a good point; before engaging, they'd have to learn more about it preferably, maybe even find a weakness if there was one.

Guess this was what one called... prep time?

"In any case, the police department is our destination then? Seems like you and Miss Bluebird there are the ones familiar with this town, so we'll all be in your hands if that's the case. If we don't get moving soon, I imagine we won't be so lucky again and evade the monster's notice, hmm?"

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Josh @thatguyinthestore @Anybody

"And show Penguin that I snitched? Oh no boy, I'm just going to stay in whatever cell you shove me in." Mr Combustible responded.

"I think we've sat around long enough." Bruce responded. "Everyone get anything you need and we'll move out."

latest

As the group made their way outside, they'd find Felix looking at the thing as it walked by. Upon noticing the group, Felix turned to them and looked at the majority.

iX2a9.jpg

"Okay, any of you mind telling me just what the fuck that thing was?!" Felix shouted, visibly shaken after seeing that thing up close.

Harper, who had since put her mask back on, stopped to look at the mercenary.

tumblr_inline_n9fpzkr4Wn1sypacu.png

"They're one of Bane's attack dogs. Maybe if you were inside with the group instead of dicking around out here with a thirteen year old girl, you'd know that." Harper said before shoving past Felix, who simply threw his hands up in annoyance.

tumblr_nnvr45qZ0J1u4tx13o1_1280.gif

"That was literally a three hundred foot tall bear sporting goddamn war armor and carrying a wooden club! Are you guys seriously gonna shrug that shit off?!" Felix shouted. Whether he earned a response or not, the mercenary would groan and continue to move with the group.
SeeU was not ready to rock. Or even move, really.

View attachment 1756

"A...a-a...a..."

What was that thing?! It was huge! And scary! Scarier than anything she'd seen today! She couldn't process it at all, and would probably just stand there unless someone was nice enough to give her a hand.

@Anyone​
Before Harper made it completely outside, however, she noticed SeeU cowering in the back, frozen in fear.

tumblr_inline_nl2h6yzV3P1sv22sw.png

"....goddammit." She muttered before breaking out into a jog and approaching SeeU. Not knowing what else to do, Harper did what her mom always used to do when she was scared, and pulled her into a hug to hopefully comfor her.

e20f119ef280fdb59a14ce3d0825179d--otaku-cas.jpg

"It's okay. You're okay." Harper said in somewhat of a whisper, hoping to comfort her enough to get her moving again.

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Crow @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh @Kaykay

As thoughtful as the hug was, it was unfortunately no help to the Vocaloid. "Big...scary...giant...huge...bad..." She was having a very hard time processing all of this, the android aspect of her shining through very clearly.

@thatguyinthestore

"No." Bruce stated simply and firmly. "I don't doubt anyone's strength but fighting that monstrosity will doom us. Win or lose, we'll have Bane and his entire force after us. If there's something I've learned as a businessman it's that never go in until you know everything that you need to know, and right now we don't. And I don't know about you but I don't want any casualties on my mind."

"Are you sure you know who you're talking to? I've faced something literally the same size and strength as that giant, and shrugged it off like it was nothing! I even got a picture." Dante then pulled out a picture frame of the Savior.

"If I can shrug off a hit from this thing? I can more then handle that giant war beast. I get that you're trying to make sure we didn't make the wrong choice, safety for the group etc. But if we leave that giant thing alive? Who knows what damage it will cause."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back