Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'll go with you, kid." 682 says with a smirk, while he wasn't particularly fond of the demon hunter he seemed like someone who wouldn't back down from a fight. Or scold him for getting to violent. "So'll Sandra... You just keep your ass out of the line of fire, alright?" He asks the little girl who nods, "she won't be a problem. Don't think she can talk so she won't be too noisy either.

@Crow @Widowmaker

"You heard Mr Combustible. There was no love lost between Bane and the Penguin. Cobblepot is old money in Gotham. He doesn't want any upstart from out of time to get his hands on Gotham." Bruce seemed certain that they could get him on their side.

"Just as long as we're somewhat even you can pick either team."

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @PoliceStation
K nodded, following along to a T. He turned around, looking at both groups before turning towards the group that had signified themselves as Blue Team. He approached, a quiet smile on his face. He hadn't made a lot of decisions before; nor had he often been given the chance to make said decisions. Yet here he was, a police commissioner giving him the pleasure of doing so. He couldn't have felt more honored and confused if he tried.

"I'll go with Blue Team, I guess." He said, approaching them stiffly. His hand went to his blaster, falling along the grip, before he reached away out of his coat. His next step was taking off his gloves, which he did quickly before stuffing them into his coat pockets.

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Josh @BlueTeam

Trixie smiled and tilted her head. "You're learning fast!" she commented, sounding happily surprised, "I am in fact a unicorn,"

/////////////////////

As Felix stepped aside to rag on Dante, so too did Trixie step aside to have a quick word with Rose. "Shocking how the cocky, brash types only take you seriously after you wound their pride, huh?" the showpony joked and giggled.

@Atomic Knight

/////////////////////

"But what would you have me call you; both of you?"
Trixie asked, leaving the question open for both Felix and Rose, "Because 'human' doesn't really roll off the tongue very well. I'd much prefer to use your names!"

Rejoining the ragtag team of mages, artificers, and strangers proper after her heart-to-heart with Felix, Trixie heard the mercenary's concerns. "Well if our group is splitting in two, that means we'll be approaching the Iceberg Lounge from two different sides, doesn't it?" Trixie added, looking towards Bruce expecting confirmation.

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Widowmaker @Crow @Josh @Kentucky @Yun Lee @anyone around the map
felix___red_vs_blue_by_iceey23-d6rxtro.png

"...Felix." The merc said simply. As he was about to walk off, Trixie decided to group with him and Rose for their "team", causing Felix to simply sigh and turn back around.

"Well... do I really have a choice?" He asked, going under the assumption that if he tried to get her to piss off that she'd just follow them anyways.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomic Knight

"Yay! Welcome to the group, Mister Black!" SeeU giggled, happy to have a group of friends...even if Manchester was kind of scary. But it was okay! They would all be okay!

@thatguyinthestore @Josh @TeamBlue​
So they were splitting up? Splitting up into two groups felt like they would be too big but whatever worked worked-they were already splitting up into mich smaller looking groups anyway. As long as she wasn't near Vel'Koz and his follower she should be fine.

"..." she'd think about it for a minute or two before approaching SeeU and co.

tumblr_ov7bwb6vCu1saznbao8_400.png

"I'll also join you." Bishamon spoke up, and not because SeeU reminded her of that god of poverty or even some of her Shinki a bit. Nope, not at all.

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Josh @Kentucky @BlueTeam

Last edited:
"Count me in, Kiddo." Dante exclaimed, stepping over to where Ben was and brandishing his Rebellion sword. "Any other takers?"

@Crow, @Everyone.
Trixie smiled and tilted her head. "You're learning fast!" she commented, sounding happily surprised, "I am in fact a unicorn,"

/////////////////////

As Felix stepped aside to rag on Dante, so too did Trixie step aside to have a quick word with Rose. "Shocking how the cocky, brash types only take you seriously after you wound their pride, huh?" the showpony joked and giggled.

@Atomic Knight

/////////////////////

"But what would you have me call you; both of you?"
Trixie asked, leaving the question open for both Felix and Rose, "Because 'human' doesn't really roll off the tongue very well. I'd much prefer to use your names!"

Rejoining the ragtag team of mages, artificers, and strangers proper after her heart-to-heart with Felix, Trixie heard the mercenary's concerns. "Well if our group is splitting in two, that means we'll be approaching the Iceberg Lounge from two different sides, doesn't it?" Trixie added, looking towards Bruce expecting confirmation.

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Widowmaker @Crow @Josh @Kentucky @Yun Lee @anyone around the map
"I'll go with you, kid." 682 says with a smirk, while he wasn't particularly fond of the demon hunter he seemed like someone who wouldn't back down from a fight. Or scold him for getting to violent. "So'll Sandra... You just keep your ass out of the line of fire, alright?" He asks the little girl who nods, "she won't be a problem. Don't think she can talk so she won't be too noisy either.

@Crow @Widowmaker

9pekqpn.jpg

"Hmmm... no one's named the second team yet..."

Ben thinks for a bit, before a grin forms on his face.

"... The Ben Team's ready to roll! After we get a few more, that is."

@Widowmaker @Okami @Minerva @Jeremi @Bomb @etcetcetc @BenTeam(mightberenamed)​

Last edited:
"Did you just name our team after you narcissistic ass? Why the hell- You know what? Fine. Just fine." 682 wasn't really clever, he knew how to survive and evade capture for the most part but he was never one for names. Hell, even his official title of "Hard to Destroy Lizard" was a more creative name than what he could come up with. But the name Ben gave was atrocious by all standards, he didn't have much of an idea for a better name aside from Mother Fuckers which would probably have been shot down by everyone so he decided to put up with it. for now.

@Crow

Makoto quickly realized he had been wrong to think the group was listening to him, not when they all seem convinced that finding and killing Bane was the solution to all of this. He understood if some here wished to save this city, but Makoto personally didn't know how to feel. He held no ties to this place and it wasn't like he would be of any use to it anyway. He really just wanted to go home, back to...

"I'm back!" Junko declared, sauntering over to the group after her brief departure. Makoto looked at her with suspicion, wondering where she had wandered off to, but realized he was probably being paranoid. What could Junko do here, kidnapped and in the dark like the rest of them? He didn't agree with what Manchester was saying, nor did he appreciate the man's dismissal of his plan. All Makoto had to do was stay out of Junko's way until he figured out what he should be doing.

"Hey now, we naming ourselves? I got it...!" Junko walked over to Ben and put her hands on her hips. "I dub thee, Team Junko!" she exclaimed, her voice taking on a regal tone. "Isn't that just the greatest name you ever heard of? You certainly couldn't do much better! Do we really have to limit ourselves to two teams, because I have other names!" Junko pointed to Harper. "Team Enoshima! Then... Team Fashionistas! That team is totally on point. Don't forget... Team Ahoge!"

Junko pointed then to Makoto, who cleared his throat and silently joined Manchester and Harper, not wanting anything to do with Junko.

KimAaH6.jpg

Junko turned back to Ben with a grin. "How does that sound...?" She leaned forward, suddenly looking a bit more cute. "Is that okay with you, lil' guy?"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Josh @Takumi @Kentucky @Widowmaker @Okami @Minerva @Crow @Bomb

Rose, meanwhile, gave Trixie a curt nod. "Indeed." She had quite enjoyed the show from the sidelines, figuring that she could better test out her abilities on real threats down the line. It was quite fascinating to see a unicorn, especially one that knew magic and talked, but Rose had to imagine it was only appropriate the one unicorn she'd met was one with such capabilities.

wnk24SH.png

"Your magic is no doubt compelling. I'm left wondering about the source of your power... the conduit by which you evoke your magical energies. You don't have to inform me, as I've long gotten used to those who would keep mysteries just beyond my grasp." Rose closed her eyes and breathed deeply, as if focusing on a memory. "... I am Rose, by the way. Rose Lalonde."

This team business felt frivolous to Rose, but she had no real opinion where to go. She supposed she would continue her course alongside Felix and Trixie, at least.

@thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah

SeeU was overjoyed to see all the new faces in her little group. This was going to be a good, safe mission, she could feel it! Though...she noticed Makoto was looking sad. Hmm...

"Hello Makoto!" SeeU extended her sword to him. "Would you feel safer if you had this to defend yourself with? I have combat chips now, so I can fight with punches and kicks!" He was small, like her, and probably unused to fighting, like her, so maybe some extra weaponry would prove useful.

@Atomic Knight @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Josh @Kentucky @Jeremi

Makoto quickly realized he had been wrong to think the group was listening to him, not when they all seem convinced that finding and killing Bane was the solution to all of this. He understood if some here wished to save this city, but Makoto personally didn't know how to feel. He held no ties to this place and it wasn't like he would be of any use to it anyway. He really just wanted to go home, back to...

"I'm back!" Junko declared, sauntering over to the group after her brief departure. Makoto looked at her with suspicion, wondering where she had wandered off to, but realized he was probably being paranoid. What could Junko do here, kidnapped and in the dark like the rest of them? He didn't agree with what Manchester was saying, nor did he appreciate the man's dismissal of his plan. All Makoto had to do was stay out of Junko's way until he figured out what he should be doing.

"Hey now, we naming ourselves? I got it...!" Junko walked over to Ben and put her hands on her hips. "I dub thee, Team Junko!" she exclaimed, her voice taking on a regal tone. "Isn't that just the greatest name you ever heard of? You certainly couldn't do much better! Do we really have to limit ourselves to two teams, because I have other names!" Junko pointed to Harper. "Team Enoshima! Then... Team Fashionistas! That team is totally on point. Don't forget... Team Ahoge!"

Junko pointed then to Makoto, who cleared his throat and silently joined Manchester and Harper, not wanting anything to do with Junko.

KimAaH6.jpg

Junko turned back to Ben with a grin. "How does that sound...?" She leaned forward, suddenly looking a bit more cute. "Is that okay with you, lil' guy?"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Josh @Takumi @Kentucky @Widowmaker @Okami @Minerva @Crow @Bomb

Rose, meanwhile, gave Trixie a curt nod. "Indeed." She had quite enjoyed the show from the sidelines, figuring that she could better test out her abilities on real threats down the line. It was quite fascinating to see a unicorn, especially one that knew magic and talked, but Rose had to imagine it was only appropriate the one unicorn she'd met was one with such capabilities.

wnk24SH.png

"Your magic is no doubt compelling. I'm left wondering about the source of your power... the conduit by which you evoke your magical energies. You don't have to inform me, as I've long gotten used to those who would keep mysteries just beyond my grasp." Rose closed her eyes and breathed deeply, as if focusing on a memory. "... I am Rose, by the way. Rose Lalonde."

This team business felt frivolous to Rose, but she had no real opinion where to go. She supposed she would continue her course alongside Felix and Trixie, at least.

tumblr_inline_nl2hcvOALp1sv22sw.png

"God she's annoying." Harper commented as Junko ran around the place screaming about names or some shit. When Makoto came over to her group, Harper looked over to him and nodded. "Hey kid, you alright?" She asked, honestly feeling a bit bad for him.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Josh @Takumi @Kentucky @TeamBlue

"Well, I for one wanna know where both of you get your magic from." Felix replied, still a bit overwhelmed by the fact that magic actually existed.

@Atomic Knight @Archmage Jeremiah

KimAaH6.jpg

wnk24SH.png

CtDUNn4.jpg

"I have a really bad feeling about this lady," Ben crosses his arms in response to Junko. "I kinda like our current nane, but let's see what my new teammates here think about your new suggestions."

Ben turns back to 682, Sandra, Dante & the others, seeing what they have to say.

@Okami @Minerva @Atomic Knight @Bomb @Widowmaker

Smirking at Harper, Manchester nodded at Seeu.​

K nodded, following along to a T. He turned around, looking at both groups before turning towards the group that had signified themselves as Blue Team. He approached, a quiet smile on his face. He hadn't made a lot of decisions before; nor had he often been given the chance to make said decisions. Yet here he was, a police commissioner giving him the pleasure of doing so. He couldn't have felt more honored and confused if he tried.

"I'll go with Blue Team, I guess." He said, approaching them stiffly. His hand went to his blaster, falling along the grip, before he reached away out of his coat. His next step was taking off his gloves, which he did quickly before stuffing them into his coat pockets.

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Josh @BlueTeam

Shakingn his head, the brit frowned.

"Blue team and Ben? We all goin' long with that? That's lame, really lame. What the was the Wanker club taken, cuz that's what it sounds like? "

He turned to Harper.

"No offence, dear. In my defense, I lead a team call the Elite, so originality might not be me strong suit."

KimAaH6.jpg

wnk24SH.png

Look down at Makoto, Manchester frowned. Peering into the boys minds, Manchester sighed.

"Look, I can tell I pissed you off fierce. If you want me to read someone's mind, I'll do. Maybe you have a point, kid, Maybe Bane isn't who brought us here. Maybe isn't the real issue.......... "

Manchester put his hand on the boy's shoulder.

"I'm still killin' that wanker, though. This is the part where I ask if understand, but ain't no point to do that."

Black shook his head.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Josh @Takumi @Kentucky @Widowmaker @Okami @Minerva @Crow @Bomb @Atomic Knight

Corey and Mason

After briefly nearly taking a door to the face, he looked around and went back to his visible mode and went back to the group. " How about the Red team? If the others are calling themselves the blue team might as well pick another color. Red and Blue, sounds almost like the name of a tv show or an internet skit almost."

Mason was silent for now.

@Okami @Minerva @Atomic Knight @Bomb @Widowmaker

Smirking at Harper, Manchester nodded at Seeu.​

Shakingn his head, the brit frowned.

"Blue team and Ben? We all goin' long with that? That's lame, really lame. What the was the Wanker club taken, cuz that's what it sounds like? "

He turned to Harper.

"No offence, dear. In my defense, I lead a team call the Elite, so originality might not be me strong suit."

Look down at Makoto, Manchester frowned. Peering into the boys minds, Manchester sighed.

"Look, I can tell I pissed you off fierce. If you want me to read someone's mind, I'll do. Maybe you have a point, kid, Maybe Bane isn't who brought us here. Maybe isn't the real issue.......... "

Manchester put his hand on the boy's shoulder.

"I'm still killin' that wanker, though. This is the part where I ask if understand, but ain't no point to do that."

Black shook his head.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Josh @Takumi @Kentucky @Widowmaker @Okami @Minerva @Crow @Bomb @Atomic Knight
tumblr_inline_nl2hdvzcuu1sv22sw.png

"Well do you have any better name options?" Harper asked Manchester, wondering what else he had in mind.

@Josh @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Takumi

All was going well in the GCPD, until....

"Stop."

The doors burst open, revealing an African American male, armed with a glock and some sick dance moves.

MV5BZmRkYzYzYzMtYzAyOC00ZmQ4LTk1ZTgtMjI1MDQxMjc3YzNlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjExODE1MDc@._V1_.jpg

"Hammertime!"

He then broke out into a dance, and danced all the way over to the male known as Jim Gordon. "I'm tellin ya, this situation is bonkers! It's really knocked me off my rockers!"

Spinning around, he'd take a seat in a nearby chair. "But from what I've seen, Gotham ain't got no grass. So why don't we go and kick Bane's bitch ass?"

@Jeremi @Crow @Widowmaker @Kaykay @Ver @Okami @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Neko Shogun @Josh @Takumi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @ThatAverageGuy @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kentucky @Minerva @York @Zirael @dark @BarrenThin @Sen @Archmage Jeremiah @Otto

While they were waiting on Bruce to give the okay to head out, Harper would turn to SeeU so she could make small talk.

"Yo, SeeU. How're you holding up?" She asked, deciding to start things off simple.

@Yun Lee

While they were waiting on Bruce to give the okay to head out, Harper would turn to SeeU so she could make small talk.

"Yo, SeeU. How're you holding up?" She asked, deciding to start things off simple.

@Yun Lee
"Hm? Oh, yes, I'm doing quite fine! Though..." She glanced at the...interesting individual who just, er, danced in. "He said two bad words right after each other. I didn't know you could combine them like that..."

@thatguyinthestore

"Hm? Oh, yes, I'm doing quite fine! Though..." She glanced at the...interesting individual who just, er, danced in. "He said two bad words right after each other. I didn't know you could combine them like that..."

@thatguyinthestore
Harper would glance over to the dancing man before shrugging.

"Yeah, you can. Really SeeU, they're just words. Ya ain't gotta be so afraid of saying them." Harper said with a smile. She did saybthem all the time after all.

@Yun Lee

Harper would glance over to the dancing man before shrugging.

"Yeah, you can. Really SeeU, they're just words. Ya ain't gotta be so afraid of saying them." Harper said with a smile. She did saybthem all the time after all.

@Yun Lee
"But I do! I'm an idol, Harper. Idols are supposed to be good and pure and stay away from bad things like those words! I'm unpopular enough as it is!" SeeU sighed. "It's very important that I behave myself...even in a place like Gotham."

@thatguyinthestore

"But I do! I'm an idol, Harper. Idols are supposed to be good and pure and stay away from bad things like those words! I'm unpopular enough as it is!" SeeU sighed. "It's very important that I behave myself...even in a place like Gotham."

@thatguyinthestore
Harper paused for a moment and went silent. This really meant a lot to her, didn't it? She wouldn't let anyone else compromise it, and for that, Harper felt... happy. It gave her hope.

Kinda like Bruce did.

Smiling, Harper would put a hand on her shoulder. Not a flirty one this time but... a reassuring one. She lightly shook SeeU in a friendly way as she smiled to the Vocaloid.

tumblr_inline_nl2haeqZF81sv22sw.png

"You're a very special girl, SeeU. Who knows, maybe you'll end up teaching me a thing or two by the time this is all over."

@Yun Lee

Chapter 1 - The Trek

"How about Team Wayne and Team Aquawoman?" Bruce finally responded to all the team naming. "Now if we're done with that here's the plan. Team 1, lead by me will advance from the North part of town and head to the Iceberg lounge from that way." He then motioned towards Aquawoman.

"Aquawoman and Team 2 will advance from the South and both teams will converge here on the pier where Penguin's got the Iceberg lounge docked. I'd suggest Bluebird to go with Aquawoman, just so that we have native gothamites on both teams. And Manchster..." Bruce turned his attention towards Manchester Black. "Makoto had a point in regards to the giant. If your team sees it, do not engage but use your powers to scan its mind. Perhaps we will learn something? Otherwise I think we're good to go."

"I still don't care for this plan," Gordon replied. "I don't want to see so many civilians be put into danger."

"We were all gathered for a reason," Bruce assured him. "Whatever is going on we have to finish it together. Alright, let's head out. I know we've made some friends, but try and make these teams even okay?"

"I could do the trek by myself if need be,"
Aquawoman responded with no small tinge of boasting in her voice. "Let us be on our way."

With that both Bruce and Aquawoman headed towards the exit with hopefully the rest of the group following. In the streets they split up. "I know this city like the back of my hand." He handed over the map they had used to Aquawoman. "The help navigate. Stay out of sight and stay out of trouble. We'll meet up at the port in about two hours. Good luck."

Cast list:

@Minerva as Ann Takamaki
@Ver as Aoko Aozaki
@Neko Shogun as Aqua
@Crow as Ben Tennyson
@Takumi as Bishamon
@Lucky as Corey Bryant and Mason Hewitt
@Widowmaker as Dante
@Zireael as Geralt of Rivia
@Gummi Bunnies as Goro Majima
@Bomb as Gnar
@thatguyinthestore as Harper Row