Status
Not open for further replies.
Aquawoman while not happy to be ignored didn't care to converse with this man anymore then she had to and let him return to his business.

"My jet if it landed on Gotham International Airport," Came Bruce's reply to the one eyed man. "I also believe you're not the only one who wishes to be anywhere else right now."

Bruce looked rather grimly at Dante as he responded. "If I know Gotham City, we are in Crime Alley." He looked down to the ground. "Someone clearly thought it was a sick joke to have me end up here."

The blond regal woman took the questions in stride. "I am Aquawoman, Queen of Atlantis. I am from Earth-11. I've understood that my counterpart in other realities is usually male. Perhaps that is why things always look as bleak as they do."

"That's okay miss..." Bruce replied to Junko as he started to dig around in his coat pocket. "But I have my own." Why hadn't he thought of that sooner? Oh well, removing the smart phone from his coat pocket he'd give it a look over before realizing... "There's no service." Sure enough anyone else to tried to use an electronic device found that there was no wi-fi nor a connection. Strange considering that Gotham seemed to be a large city.

@Atomic Knight @Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Takumi @Everyone

Most of what Aquawoman said made little sense, but Bishamon simply took it in stride.

"Bishamonten, or Bishamon, god of war." she replied curtly to Aquawoman, before placing her hand on her chest once more. She could still feel her Regalia's names so at least she was still connected to them somehow.

She did, however, glance to the rest of the group. Her purple eyes quickly moved back to Felix as he left, not at all bothered by him leaving. Placing a hand to her temple she herself was gaining a slight headache from all of this.

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @Minerva @Anybody else

Felix was not to make it all the way to the street, at least not until he passed by a young thirteen-year-old girl who, up to this point, had kept to herself in the dark recesses of the alley. She eyed the man carefully, some fancy looking sowing needles grasped tightly in both of her hands, and let out a heavy sigh.

Ujb5LZY.png

"You look like the type to accompany if we happen to come abroad some oppressive bruisers," she said, her voice soft and careful, like every word she uttered was carefully planned beforehand. She gestured to Felix's armor as if what she was saying was self-explanatory via that. "I hope you don't mind this young girl's insistent request to join you in finding out what awaits us beyond this dark alleyway?"

@thatguyinthestore

Felix was not to make it all the way to the street, at least not until he passed by a young thirteen-year-old girl who, up to this point, had kept to herself in the dark recesses of the alley. She eyed the man carefully, some fancy looking sowing needles grasped tightly in both of her hands, and let out a heavy sigh.

Ujb5LZY.png

"You look like the type to accompany if we happen to come abroad some oppressive bruisers," she said, her voice soft and careful, like every word she uttered was carefully planned beforehand. She gestured to Felix's armor as if what she was saying was self-explanatory via that. "I hope you don't mind this young girl's insistent request to join you in finding out what awaits us beyond this dark alleyway?"

@thatguyinthestore
Felix would pause for a moment, and stare down at the girl, a brow raised in question behind that helmet of his.

1oDHl.png

"Ain't it past your bedtime? Pretty sure it's a school night, squirt."

@Atomic Knight

"I dunno who VocaNapper is, but if I had to guess who's behind this, it's probably Joker or some shit. Except, I don't think that Joker has his hands on anything that pulls people away from their homes but then again... Joker's one unpredictable bastard." Harper replied to SeeU, though she was mainly throwing around ideas for Bruce to ponder in that brooding head of his.

As the Sourijou approached them. Harper flicked him a wave. "Sup." She said simply.

@Kaykay @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Ver @Atomic Knight @Widowmaker
"..."

"Who's Batman?"

This really was a wrong turn. For this girl to casually mention she was a vigilante... How scandalous! But she looked like the type who probably had a bedtime to abide to, so who knew what kind of activities she actually engaged in?
"... The what?"
"Who?"

Seemed like this girl didn't seem entirely lost or out of place in Gotham. Good for her, but not so good for the rest of everyone else around. At least she'd be good to be a guide, right? Leaning toward Soujirou, Aoko pursed her lips.

"Do you know what any of those names mean? Americans sure are interesting..."

@Kaykay @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore

hbM1fA7.png

"Eh?" Soujirou was surprised for a moment, considering that, well, no, he hadn't guessed that she was an idol. "An idol? Do you have a lot of people pray to you, or something like that? And I may not know much about this area, but I have never heard of this...VocaNapper character, so I think that your fear is unfounded. Do not worry, Miss SeeU."

"Hello," Soujirou nodded towards Harper. "You caught my name, did you not? What is your name, Miss...?"

"Sorry, I do not have much of an idea of what they are talking about either," Soujirou sighed, shaking his head. "I believe that I am just as confused as you are, miss."

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Ver @Yun Lee
Prologue: A Mare in a Man's World

In a bright blue burst of light, accentuated by a sharp pop, Trixie Lulamoon appeared in the alleyway just a couple feet of the ground. Yelping in reaction, the showpony did manage to land on all four hooves, but teetered to and fro. Accompanied by her delicate mane, frizzed by her entrance, and her head spinning from her entrance too, it appeared as though the mare had one too many sips of cider, however.

"Behold: the Great and Powerful Trixie escaped the jaws of the beast unscathed," Trixie announced in a weak voice, and with a flourish of her twinkling cape, "but she couldn't have done it without the help of her-" she turned and gestured to her left, but was visibly confused by who she found. Cocking her head forward and squinting her eyes, Trixie examined the crowd gathered around the damaged android through her daze, "magical assistant?"

In her unkowing, Trixie's excessively extravagant hat gently floated back down to where it belonged on her head. Rubbing her eyes and shaking her head, Trixie took another long look at everyone. The second her vision cleared up, the showpony's eyes flung open wide, and she took a cautious step away. "You're not my magical assistant!" Trixie gasped, blinked, and glanced at her surroundings, "And this isn't my stage!"

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Ver @Kaykay @Yun Lee
"What? How do none of you know? The VocaNapper is an evil kidnapper who takes Vocaloids away!" At least, that was one of the theories behind the disappearance of Hatsune Miku. Miku was the most famous Vocaloid back home, and one day six months ago, after suffering from faulty memory, she just...vanished. No one knew why. Some said Miku ran away to start a new life away from being an idol. Others made up the VocaNapper theory. Still others said a rival grew jealous and took her away to a scrap heap. None of it made any sense, but SeeU clung to the idea of the VocaNapper above all else. "Haven't any of you heard of Miku Hatsune? Of Crypton? Of Vocaloids?!"

Soujirou hadn't, from the way he spoke. "Oh, no, not a religious idol. I'm a singer! And no one prays to me...I think." And now there was a talking horse? "Hello there! I didn't know they made android ponies now!"

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Ver @Kaykay @Archmage Jeremiah

"What? How do none of you know? The VocaNapper is an evil kidnapper who takes Vocaloids away!" At least, that was one of the theories behind the disappearance of Hatsune Miku. Miku was the most famous Vocaloid back home, and one day six months ago, after suffering from faulty memory, she just...vanished. No one knew why. Some said Miku ran away to start a new life away from being an idol. Others made up the VocaNapper theory. Still others said a rival grew jealous and took her away to a scrap heap. None of it made any sense, but SeeU clung to the idea of the VocaNapper above all else. "Haven't any of you heard of Miku Hatsune? Of Crypton? Of Vocaloids?!"

Soujirou hadn't, from the way he spoke. "Oh, no, not a religious idol. I'm a singer! And no one prays to me...I think." And now there was a talking horse? "Hello there! I didn't know they made android ponies now!"

"So... you're a stage performer, huh? What's that like?" Harper asked SeeU, trying to change the subject to something that hopefully wouldn't make her as anxious.

@Yun Lee @Ver @Kaykay @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi

"..."

The girl suppressed a second sigh. "Well, not an entirely unexpected response." She crossed her arms and turned to look behind her, the streets of Gotham visible just beyond. She could have wandered off on her own if she so wanted, but there was strength in numbers. She needed all the advantages she could get in this strange situation that was so utterly nonsensical to her. It was certainly mystifying to think of anything as nonsensical after Sburb and its playing grounds, but this was so clearly outside the defined rules she had come to understand.

wsJa2in.png

"This little squirt is going to join you regardless of your quips. Unfortunately for both of us, there are no places to lay my head, unless you wish to tuck me into the trash can that smells heavily of meat." She turned to look back at the man. He looked like he came straight out of a video game she couldn't name when she thought about it. "Besides, I could sit here and display an array of unique abilities that qualify me for a dangerous adventure, but why waste everyone's time and just get on with it?"

@thatguyinthestore

"..."

The girl suppressed a second sigh. "Well, not an entirely unexpected response." She crossed her arms and turned to look behind her, the streets of Gotham visible just beyond. She could have wandered off on her own if she so wanted, but there was strength in numbers. She needed all the advantages she could get in this strange situation that was so utterly nonsensical to her. It was certainly mystifying to think of anything as nonsensical after Sburb and its playing grounds, but this was so clearly outside the defined rules she had come to understand.

wsJa2in.png

"This little squirt is going to join you regardless of your quips. Unfortunately for both of us, there are no places to lay my head, unless you wish to tuck me into the trash can that smells heavily of meat." She turned to look back at the man. He looked like he came straight out of a video game she couldn't name when she thought about it. "Besides, I could sit here and display an array of unique abilities that qualify me for a dangerous adventure, but why waste everyone's time and just get on with it?"

@thatguyinthestore
After a moment of silence, Felix let out a groan of discontent before nodding.

"Fine, sure. You can tag along with me." Felix said as he began to walk further down the streets of Gotham. In all honesty, he'd rather be solo here. But he figured that it wasn't worth the trouble of arguing with a teenage girl over it.

Besides, what's the worst that a thirteen year old girl could do, right?

@Atomic Knight

"So... you're a stage performer, huh? What's that like?" Harper asked SeeU, trying to change the subject to something that hopefully wouldn't make her as anxious.

@Yun Lee @Ver @Kaykay @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi
"Umm...it's very nice! I love performing for people a lot!" ...if only she actually got to do it more often. "I'm not famous right now...but maybe some day I will be! ...that is, if I can get home." SeeU looked around this little alleyway. "I've only seen places so dirty in movies from the old days..."

"Umm...it's very nice! I love performing for people a lot!" ...if only she actually got to do it more often. "I'm not famous right now...but maybe some day I will be! ...that is, if I can get home." SeeU looked around this little alleyway. "I've only seen places so dirty in movies from the old days..."

tumblr_inline_nl2haeqZF81sv22sw.png

"Psssh, a singing android? I'm sure someone like you'll be famous in no time."
Harper said with a smile, lightly punching her on the shoulder, though not hard enough to inflict any pain.

"And yeah... Gotham ain't exactly the cleanest place around but...

tumblr_inline_nl2h9axkVv1sv22sw.png

Hell, Gotham really ain't that good a place at all."
Harper said, finding it quite hard to come up with positives about Gotham despite growing up here.

@Yun Lee @Ver @Kaykay @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah

"Basically, Batman is a grown man who dresses like a bat and fights bad guys. Y'know, like a super hero, just without all the cool powers. Joker is... well, I'll let Bruce over there explain that one." Harper replied, not really too fond of speaking about Joker.

tumblr_inline_nl2hc1ZXoA1sv22sw.png

"Oh, and you can call me Bluebird." Harper replied to Soujirou with a smile.

@Ver @Kaykay @Jeremi

latest

"So, this is Gotham, ah? That must make you one of its mask and cape types. That right luv?

The purple haired man with the union Jack tattoo on his chest smirked as looked around the area.

"Where's my manners? Name's Manchester Black. Wannabe do-gooder and all round lovable pain in the ass. Here to help."

@Jeremi @Ver @Okami @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Crow @Widowmaker @Atomic Knight

"Psssh, a singing android? I'm sure someone like you'll be famous in no time." Harper said with a smile, lightly punching her on the shoulder, though not hard enough to inflict any pain.

"And yeah... Gotham ain't exactly the cleanest place around but... hell, Gotham really ain't that good a place at all." Harper said, finding it quite hard to come up with positives about Gotham despite growing up here.

@Yun Lee @Ver @Kaykay @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah
"Oh!" That was...weird. Why did Bluebird punch her after saying nice things? SeeU was very confused, but it was probably a nice thing to do...she hoped.

"Oh, I see...I hope we can get out soon, then, if it's so bad." Or at least get out of this alley. It was very dirty.

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Ver @Kaykay @Archmage Jeremiah @Josh

"Basically, Batman is a grown man who dresses like a bat and fights bad guys. Y'know, like a super hero, just without all the cool powers. Joker is... well, I'll let Bruce over there explain that one." Harper replied, not really too fond of speaking about Joker.

tumblr_inline_nl2hc1ZXoA1sv22sw.png

"Oh, and you can call me Bluebird." Harper replied to Soujirou with a smile.

@Ver @Kaykay @Jeremi

"Miss Bluebird...I see. Pleased to meet you."

Soujirou returned a polite smile. He honestly couldn't really tell if that was supposed to be her actual name, a title, or a nickname. A lot like SeeU's name. But either way, she seemed amicable enough.

Soujirou stood stunned for a moment. SeeU named off a number of things he had never even heard of. It was true that he had only ever met perhaps twenty people in his whole lifetime, but even still he considered himself at least aware of the world. Soon enough though, he recovered his wits and nodded in understanding.

"Ah, is that so? I have never heard of a singer being prayed to either, so you are probably right, Miss SeeU. In any case, I certainly do hope you become successful. Maybe you can be the first singer people pray to," he chuckled brightly.

latest

"So, this is Gotham, ah? That must make you one of its mask and cape types. That right luv?

The purple haired man with the union Jack tattoo on his chest smirked as looked around the area.

"Where's my manners? Name's Manchester Black. Wannabe do-gooder and all round lovable pain in the ass. Here to help."

"She wears a mask, that much is true, but I do not see a cape on her." Not quite getting what the purple haired man was getting at, Soujirou pointed out what he figured was a mistake. "I cannot say being a pain in the ass is a quality you should be advertising, but if you wish to help I am sure nobody will turn you away. My name is Soujirou Mibu. Nice to meet you."

@Jeremi @Ver @Josh @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
latest

"Miss Bluebird...I see. Pleased to meet you."

Soujirou returned a polite smile. He honestly couldn't really tell if that was supposed to be her actual name, a title, or a nickname. A lot like SeeU's name. But either way, she seemed amicable enough.

Soujirou stood stunned for a moment. SeeU named off a number of things he had never even heard of. It was true that he had only ever met perhaps twenty people in his whole lifetime, but even still he considered himself at least aware of the world. Soon enough though, he recovered his wits and nodded in understanding.

"Ah, is that so? I have never heard of a singer being prayed to either, so you are probably right, Miss SeeU. In any case, I certainly do hope you become successful. Maybe you can be the first singer people pray to," he chuckled brightly.

"She wears a mask, that much is true, but I do not see a cape on her." Not quite getting what the purple haired man was getting at, Soujirou pointed out what he figured was a mistake. "I cannot say being a pain in the ass is a quality you should be advertising, but if you wish to help I am sure nobody will turn you away. My name is Sujirou Mibu. Nice to meet you."

@Jeremi @Ver @Josh @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore
RbvTV.png

"Yeah, capes are more Batman and Robin's thing. I'm more into the 'punk-ass' look, as you can probably tell." Harper replied to Manchester, snorting in a bit of amusement when he referred to himself as a 'pain in the ass.'

"You and me both, pal."
"Oh!" That was...weird. Why did Bluebird punch her after saying nice things? SeeU was very confused, but it was probably a nice thing to do...she hoped.

"Oh, I see...I hope we can get out soon, then, if it's so bad." Or at least get out of this alley. It was very dirty.

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Ver @Kaykay @Archmage Jeremiah @Josh
tumblr_inline_nl2hcrCt4q1sv22sw.png

"Well I mean... it ain't all bad. That is, if you don't count the evil clowns, penguins, and freezers."
Harper replied nonchalantly with a shrug.

@Yun Lee @Josh @Kaykay @Ver @Archmage Jeremiah

The only mind Trixie paid to Felix was a scoff and a flip of her hair before her attention was stolen away yet again.

View attachment 1710

"Android pony?" she parroted, and tittered, "Clearly someone's been reading too much science fiction. I'm a unicorn, actually. Can't you tell by the horn?" corrected Trixie as she pointed to the horn in question, which bent the lip of her pointed hat and parted her recovering mane to the left. "And you're..." Trixie's words trailed off while she broadly gestured towards SeeU, Bluebird, and everyone else gathered around, growing confused once again. "...what are you?"

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Ver @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Josh

The only mind Trixie paid to Felix was a scoff and a flip of her hair before her attention was stolen away yet again.

View attachment 1710

"Android pony?" she parroted, and tittered, "Clearly someone's been reading too much science fiction. I'm a unicorn, actually. Can't you tell by the horn?" corrected Trixie as she pointed to the horn in question, which bent the lip of her pointed hat and parted her recovering mane to the left. "And you're..." Trixie's words trailed off while she broadly gestured towards SeeU, Bluebird, and everyone else gathered around, growing confused once again. "...what are you?"

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Ver @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Josh
Harper stared down at the... unicorn thing and didn't say anything for a moment.

tumblr_inline_nl2hccVOq21sv22sw.png

"God, you look like something I drew in my notebook when I was like four." Harper said to the Trixie thing, which looked like some fucked up monster that Bruce fought.

"And we're normal humans. You're a creepy talking horse-thing."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Jeremi @Ver @Josh

latest

Harper stared down at the... unicorn thing and didn't say anything for a moment.

"God, you look like something I drew in my notebook when I was like four." Harper said to the Trixie thing, which looked like some fucked up monster that Bruce fought.

"She wears a mask, that much is true, but I do not see a cape on her." Not quite getting what the purple haired man was getting at, Soujirou pointed out what he figured was a mistake. "I cannot say being a pain in the ass is a quality you should be advertising, but if you wish to help I am sure nobody will turn you away. My name is Soujirou Mibu. Nice to meet you."
Aoko03.png

"Aozaki. Aoko Aozaki,"
the redhead introduced herself in turn, realizing she hadn't given her name yet. It was a reluctant gesture, but she hid it well. The young woman didn't love giving out her name; it was a name she had a distaste for. She fancied herself a vibrant woman of passionate red, and yet, her name had to have the ill-fitting prefix of "blue." It matched her eyes well, but people weren't exactly going to notice her eyes unless they took a shine to her, and she wasn't exactly looking for that at the moment. "Just a traveler who took a wrong turn while heading home... Mhm, let's say that for now."

While Aoko might have said more about herself in a normal situation, this was far from normal. Something was definitely off here, between the people who fancied themselves caped crusaders and masked vigilantes, to the android singers who dreamed of electric sheep and fame, to the... uh, talking horse. They were all out of place (one couldn't say more than the other), as though...

... as though displaced from a comfortable time and space.

Fifth Magic, meet Second Magic, huh? Just my day to stumble upon the find of a century.

The blonde woman whom Dante flirted with seemed to add evidence to that suspicion, speaking of originating from a place called "Earth-11" so casually as though it was supposed to bear any meaning to anyone else, but Aoko could garner an idea. She fancied herself ahead of the rest of the class over here, even if it didn't exactly mean much.

Letting out a soft chuckle, one that other people would have perhaps used to mask their own fear of the unease in the situation (though Aoko held no such fear, thriving off the mysterious and unknown), Aoko shrugged her shoulders toward the perplexed Harper, who despite her claims of what she's encountered in the past seemed rather disturbed by the talking pony. Not that it was something Aoko had ever come across in her own life either, but... Well, she'd seen some pretty fantastic things before that she didn't have much place to be shook in disbelief.

Aoko08.png

"Didn't you say you've fought an evil penguin before? A talking horse shouldn't stretch your imagination that far,"
Aoko said with a lightly teasing edge to the punk girl, "Besides, I imagine that we're... all confused about what's going on here. Lemme ask something to you guys," she continued, before clearing her throat.

"Any of you... happen to even remember how you got here? 'Cause I sure don't."

@Josh @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah

Last edited:
Aoko05.png

"Aozaki. Aoko Aozaki," the redhead introduced herself in turn, realizing she hadn't given her name yet. It was a reluctant gesture, but she hid it well. The young woman didn't love giving out her name; it was a name she had a distaste for. She fancied herself a vibrant woman of passionate red, and yet, her name had to have the ill-fitting prefix of "blue." It matched her eyes well, but people weren't exactly going to notice her eyes unless they took a shine to her, and she wasn't exactly looking for that at the moment. "Just a traveler who took a wrong turn while heading home... Mhm, let's say that for now."

While Aoko might have said more about herself in a normal situation, this was far from normal. Something was definitely off here, between the people who fancied themselves caped crusaders and masked vigilantes, to the android singers who dreamed of electric sheep and fame, to the... uh, talking horse. They were all out of place (one couldn't say more than the other), as though...

Fifth Magic, meet Second Magic, huh? Just my day to stumble upon the find of a century.

The blonde woman whom Dante flirted with seemed to add evidence to that suspicion, speaking of originating from a place called "Earth-11" so casually as though it was supposed to bear any meaning to anyone else, but Aoko could garner an idea. She fancied herself ahead of the rest of the class over here, even if it didn't exactly mean much.

Letting out a soft chuckle, one that other people would have perhaps used to mask their own fear of the unease in the situation (though Aoko held no such fear, thriving off the mysterious and unknown), Aoko shrugged her shoulders toward the perplexed Harper, who despite her claims of what she's encountered in the past seemed rather disturbed by the talking pony. Not that it was something Aoko had ever come across in her own life either, but... Well, she'd seen some pretty fantastic things before that she didn't have much place to be shook in disbelief.

Aoko03.png

"Didn't you say you've fought an evil penguin before? A talking horse shouldn't stretch your imagination that far," Aoko said with a lightly teasing edge to the punk girl, "Besides, I imagine that we're... all confused about what's going on here. Lemme ask something to you guys," she continued, before clearing her throat.

tumblr_inline_n9fq01Jdzw1sypacu.png

"What, you mean 'ole Oz?" Harper asked before chuckling and shaking her head, realizing that she could have perhaps phrased things better. "No, the guy just looks like a penguin. Squawks like one too. He runs the Iceberg Lounge downtown. Cool joint to hang out at on account of the fact that it's run by one of the worst mob bosses in town.

...oh and the guy literally calls himself 'The Penguin', so there's that too."

When Aoko asked if they remembered how they had arrived there, Harper simply shrugged.

tumblr_inline_n9fq0ywUC21sypacu.png

"Like I said, I was out on patrol when you all appeared here in some bright light. Which is hella weird, even by Gotham standards."

@Ver @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Josh @Kaykay

General John Connor Epilogue

john_connor__s_thoughts_by_goldfield88-d33yi3q.jpg

A man who looked like he came from the latest war pushed himself off the ground as he frowned, with a cold frown on his face. He was gripping the latest plasma rifle in his hands as he looked around. This wasn't post-apoc United States 2032. The general already was searching through his binoculars for clues to where and what time he had landed.

He looked around at the group as he eyed the man that called himself Bruce Wayne.

"Mr. Bruce Wayne, where are we?" The general's thoughts shifted back to a time in the machine war where he sent a man named Kyle Reese to the 1980's.

@Jeremi @Anyone

Aoko05.png

"Aozaki. Aoko Aozaki," the redhead introduced herself in turn, realizing she hadn't given her name yet. It was a reluctant gesture, but she hid it well. The young woman didn't love giving out her name; it was a name she had a distaste for. She fancied herself a vibrant woman of passionate red, and yet, her name had to have the ill-fitting prefix of "blue." It matched her eyes well, but people weren't exactly going to notice her eyes unless they took a shine to her, and she wasn't exactly looking for that at the moment. "Just a traveler who took a wrong turn while heading home... Mhm, let's say that for now."

Aoko03.png

"Didn't you say you've fought an evil penguin before? A talking horse shouldn't stretch your imagination that far," Aoko said with a lightly teasing edge to the punk girl, "Besides, I imagine that we're... all confused about what's going on here. Lemme ask something to you guys," she continued, before clearing her throat.

"Aoko Aozaki, is it?" Soujirou said in an almost spaced out way. Certainly both parts of her name starting with "blue" was interesting if one were to look at her hair color, but he couldn't help but feel that perhaps she'd been given the name due to her eye color instead. After all, a Japanese person wouldn't be born with red hair. It was probably dyed, or something.

VxSt99i.png

"Well, it is nice to meet you, but I do not really recall specifically how I got here. I fell through a tear in space, and now here I am. I believe 'some bright light' might be the best explanation we may get here, unfortunately."

The swordsman seemed to more or less not pay any heed to the talking unicorn. He'd seen a talking dog before, so this was pretty much just the next step up.

@Josh @thatguyinthestore @Ver @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah

@Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Jeremi @Ver @Josh
Aoko05.png

Aoko03.png

Trixie shot Bluebird a nasty scowl, and rolled her eyes. Breathing a sharp sigh, the showpony held her head high. She wasn't about to forget everything her only close friend had taught her about cooperation.

But in an instant, Trixie blinked, and her train of thought had switched tracks. Trotting before Bluebird, the showpony leaned her head in to size up the young superhero.
"Bipedal, fully clothed, no fur, tiny nose, round ears..." Trixie mumbled on and on, her voice trailing off again while she stepped away, tapping her chin. A few moments of silent thought turned to half a minute of shrill laughter and snorts. "Starlight was daydreaming about humans during our performance?!" Trixie squealed between fits, "I am never going to let her live this one down; this is priceless!"

@Josh @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Ver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back