Status
Not open for further replies.
"Why'd I follow a pirate?" 682 growls, he wasn't planning on following anyone, though he would admit that leaving was a good idea. The lizard's gaze is pulled back to 053 who was looking up curiously at another human child. "Careful there. She'll be the cause of your death if you aren't careful."

tumblr_inline_nl2h6sIpVl1sv22sw.png

"Hey, slow your roll there!" Harper said as she rushed over to her side, helping hold the android up as she attempted to stand. "You need to sit down." Harper said, slowly leading her over to a nearby wall, hoping to ease her down so she wouldn't hurt herself.

Felix simply tuned the trident wielding woman out, only gracing Bruce's response with a small scoff as he continued to sharpen his knife.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee

Aquawoman while not happy to be ignored didn't care to converse with this man anymore then she had to and let him return to his business.

tumblr_oz67hovR0Y1v3qowuo7_100.png

Eh, ya don't gotta follow me, and I got a name... y'know, not "flesh bag." It's Majima. ❞ He wasn't sure how else to respond to someone that really looked... different. Not to rude, of course, but it was weird to him. Given with how some details were different than back home and with those English letters in nearby signs, he was probably in America... wherever in that big country. So he could hitch a ride off a plane back to Japan... That all depended on how much this city had to offer.

Question! Is there some plane I can take outta here? I got shit to handle and me not being there ain't good for business! ❞ Majima hollered over to the group, mainly Bruce. If he was familiar with the place, then he should know about how to leave and all.

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Bomb @Widowmaker @Okami @Minerva @Everyone

"My jet if it landed on Gotham International Airport," Came Bruce's reply to the one eyed man. "I also believe you're not the only one who wishes to be anywhere else right now."

Dante-devil-may-cry-11372762-500-355.jpg

Planting his Sword into the ground and using it as a arm-rest, he responded to the armoured man. "Well then. Sounds like you, and I? Are going to get along nicely. My name is Dante, renowned Demon Hunter. Pleasures all mine. I see you're sharpening your blade, expecting trouble, hot-shot?"

"Gotham City, huh? Hmm..." Dante murmured, a hand on his chin as he pondered that name. "Gotham, Gotham, Gotham... Ah, the crime pit of the world, right? And you... Bruce Wayne? Aren't you supposed to be like, a millionaire or something? What brings someone of "Such Wealth and Superiority" to a alley like this? Especially with all of these arrivals here." He exclaimed. He wasn't a fan of the rich types, always spoke with their money first, others later.

He then turned towards the new arrival with the trident. "And there it is, the whole situation just got fucking better." He exclaimed, getting up from his resting spot and approaching the ocean woman. "And who are you supposed to be? Poseidon's Wife or something? Because damn do you look nice sweetheart. You got a name?"

@thatguyinthestore, @Jeremi.​

Bishamon Prologue: The same Old Ache x 10

Bishamon had been walking through the halls of her mansion in the domain of her shrine; she had needed it, she hadn't been feeling well and the medicines she took had yet to kick in when she had been brought to this place.

Bringing a hand to her chest, she stood, taking a couple breaths before sighing. That ache was always there, but now it was worse for the god of war. Purple eyes narrowed momentarily at this, feeling some discomfort as she took in the new location and faces. Something really wasn't right here-no shinki, no shrine, she wasn't even in Japan anymore it seemed.

The god brushed her clothes off, a frown on her face. She glanced up at the rather regal looking woman with the trident.

tumblr_inline_ocfsbb5irJ1r3leyb_100.png

"And who might you be?" she asked, polite yet firm.

@Jeremi. @thatguyinthestore @Everyone

Bruce looked rather grimly at Dante as he responded. "If I know Gotham City, we are in Crime Alley." He looked down to the ground. "Someone clearly thought it was a sick joke to have me end up here."

The blond regal woman took the questions in stride. "I am Aquawoman, Queen of Atlantis. I am from Earth-11. I've understood that my counterpart in other realities is usually male. Perhaps that is why things always look as bleak as they do."

Hope.

Makoto Naegi supposedly embodied hope, though he hardly desired to refer to himself in such a lofty manner.

Makoto liked to believe that it was because of his friends that he was alive today, rather than to think it was because of himself that they were still among the living. He cared for them all deeply, each in their own way, and he could not imagine a scenario where they did not come out of Hope’s Peak as a unified group, joining the Future Foundation together to combat what remained of Junko Enoshima’s Ultimate Despair.

Everything was going perfectly, at least until now. Somehow, someway, Makoto had been ripped away from his friends, thrown into a world largely unfamiliar to him. The pain of the sudden process only lasted momentarily, but it had rocked him to his core, burning an image in his mind that lingered long after the pain; it was of his dear friends, those he had to get back to, no matter what had happened to him.

For now, Makoto couldn’t tell much, but this didn’t appear to be a Japanese city. How was that possible? Makoto didn’t want to jump to any conclusions, but this all seemed entirely wrong. He thought that maybe, just maybe, he could maintain some level of calm in the face of this great unknown, if it wasn't for some of the strange beings he happened to find himself in the company of.

"H-Huh...? Wait..."

rDPyIUJ.png

"What... are you...?" Makoto stammered, his eyes focused primarily on the SCP pair.

@Okami @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Crow

Despair.

Junko Enoshima totally embodied despair, and that’s how it would always be.

Junko had always been pretty good at reading people, going so far as to predict what they would do at basically every opportunity. It was just, you know, a cool little character gimmick of hers. It had been super easy to figure out exactly what was going to happen during the killing game she’d set up, right up to the point that Makoto Naegi had gone all “Ultimate Hope” and got her executed.

It would have been oh-so-despairing... if she hadn’t seen it all coming. That was the whole point. She had a number of backup plans in case the scenario she had predicted went off without a hitch, and one just so happened to involve a surprise body switch moments before her death. Some might say that was a bit of a plot contrivance, but Junko Enoshima couldn’t argue with the results!

What was really interesting about her situation (or, perhaps, the only interesting thing about it) was this whole… weird… being transported somewhere foreign with a whole bunch of chumps... thing. It was not something Junko could have predicted, so the entire premise immediately seemed… exciting. The intense pain she had felt had only imbued in her despair, a feeling she had longed for. Ohh... the possibilities of this were endless! Was this the long-awaited moment of despair that Junko Enoshima deserved?!

There was quite the crowd here, so she couldn't get a quick read on everyone here. There would be time to figure them all out later, as for now...

9rNApjD.png

"Oh... this is just so interesting... mmhmhm..." The girl sauntered over to Dante, Aquawoman, and Bruce Wayne, for it was clear these three knew the most about where they were. That could only mean these were three to look out for~ "A private plane, huh? Wanna use my cell phone and call them up? Here..."

Junko smiled, licked her lips, and delicately pulled out her designer phone for Bruce to take a look at.

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Takumi

"That's okay miss..." Bruce replied to Junko as he started to dig around in his coat pocket. "But I have my own." Why hadn't he thought of that sooner? Oh well, removing the smart phone from his coat pocket he'd give it a look over before realizing... "There's no service." Sure enough anyone else to tried to use an electronic device found that there was no wi-fi nor a connection. Strange considering that Gotham seemed to be a large city.

@Atomic Knight @Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Takumi @Everyone

Aoko Aozaki - Prologue
Lord of Creation

odwSHUL-Rxi0n4UgdQXoWw.png

"Hmm... Another day, another dollar."

Pocketing her phone after reporting to the Mage's Association her completion of an assignment concerning a certain eccentric Dead Apostle, Aoko Aozaki let out a sigh as she stepped aboard a train headed for Misaki Town. She figured that after all this time, she could do for a small vacation at home. Considering how many places the Association had flew her around these past few weeks, she could do with some time off. Maybe she'll pay a visit to Alice again... Who knew?

Stepping aboard a train, the redhead took a seat and settled her baggage down. A wave of fatigue practically assaulted her out of nowhere as she let out a yawn, stretching out her arms before crossing them, stretching out her long legs. Aoko didn't realize how tired she must have been before she quickly found herself closing her eyes, dreaming, falling, sinking into darkness. She didn't even take notice of how empty the train actually was, if it was even real in the first place.

She was in for a rude awakening when she had come to again.

And here she was now, in the present, like she'd been floating through space and time. Of course, perhaps a magician such as herself should have been above such effects, but Aoko's unique power made herself unpredictable at times, even to herself. But... Well, something had to have happened. After all, there was no logical explanation for why she was suddenly in some dirty, run-down place. Certainly didn't look like Japan. In fact, if she didn't know any better, America sooner came to mind, especially considering the handsome man standing before them all.

Aoko04.png

"Gotham, huh? Never heard of it. Looks more like I took a wrong turn in Albuquerque,"
Aoko said with a laid-back, almost confident expression. One would never have guessed she was just as confused as the rest of them, wondering where she was, wondering how she got here at all. After all, everyone else was already asking those questions, so it'd be a waste of breath to echo their sentiments. And if they weren't getting all the straight answers immediately, the hows, the whys, then she'd just have to find out herself, whether through her own efforts or by the generous hands of fate and time.

... Yeah, this probably wasn't gonna end super well, in her experience of unfortunate events.

"Self-proclaimed demon hunter? Sounds a little more out of place -- maybe even a little chuuni -- than an armored hotshot and a sweet little idol," Aoko commented as she passed by Dante, placing a hand on her hip while the other held her baggage over her shoulder, having evidently taken note of his brief exchange with some of the other fellow... individuals, before she walked over to Felix, Harper, and SeeU, giving a wave, "Hiiii. This club accepts late admissions, right?" She asked, before clearing her throat, "I assume you guys are as much in the dark as I am? Pretty scary looking place we all happened in on if I do say so myself."

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Widowmaker

Last edited:
"No, no, I assure you, I'm really okay!" SeeU's inner performer was kicking in, big time. "Please, Miss Bluebird, I'm sure others need your help!"

@thatguyinthestore
"Nah, seriously. Lemme help ya out." Harper replied with a sincere smile before glancing over to Junko as the she approached Bruce, only snickering as she tugged out her phone.
Hope.

Makoto Naegi supposedly embodied hope, though he hardly desired to refer to himself in such a lofty manner.

Makoto liked to believe that it was because of his friends that he was alive today, rather than to think it was because of himself that they were still among the living. He cared for them all deeply, each in their own way, and he could not imagine a scenario where they did not come out of Hope’s Peak as a unified group, joining the Future Foundation together to combat what remained of Junko Enoshima’s Ultimate Despair.

Everything was going perfectly, at least until now. Somehow, someway, Makoto had been ripped away from his friends, thrown into a world largely unfamiliar to him. The pain of the sudden process only lasted momentarily, but it had rocked him to his core, burning an image in his mind that lingered long after the pain; it was of his dear friends, those he had to get back to, no matter what had happened to him.

For now, Makoto couldn’t tell much, but this didn’t appear to be a Japanese city. How was that possible? Makoto didn’t want to jump to any conclusions, but this all seemed entirely wrong. He thought that maybe, just maybe, he could maintain some level of calm in the face of this great unknown, if it wasn't for some of the strange beings he happened to find himself in the company of.

"H-Huh...? Wait..."

rDPyIUJ.png

"What... are you...?" Makoto stammered, his eyes focused primarily on the SCP pair.

Despair.

Junko had always been pretty good at reading people, going so far as to predict what they would do at basically every opportunity. It was just, you know, a cool little character gimmick of hers. It had been super easy to figure out exactly what was going to happen during the killing game she’d set up, right up to the point that Makoto Naegi had gone all “Ultimate Hope” and got her executed.

It would have been oh-so-despairing... if she hadn’t seen it all coming. That was the whole point. She had a number of backup plans in case the scenario she had predicted went off without a hitch, and one just so happened to involve a surprise body switch moments before her death. Some might say that was a bit of a plot contrivance, but Junko Enoshima couldn’t argue with the results!

What was really interesting about her situation (or, perhaps, the only interesting thing about it) was this whole… weird… being transported somewhere foreign with a whole bunch of chumps... thing. It was not something Junko could have predicted, so the entire premise immediately seemed… exciting. The intense pain she had felt had only imbued in her despair, a feeling she had longed for. Ohh... the possibilities of this were endless! Was this the long-awaited moment of despair that Junko Enoshima deserved?!

There was quite the crowd here, so she couldn't get a quick read on everyone here. There would be time to figure them all out later, as for now...

9rNApjD.png

"Oh... this is just so interesting... mmhmhm..." The girl sauntered over to Dante, Aquawoman, and Bruce Wayne, for it was clear these three knew the most about where they were. That could only mean these were three to look out for~ "A private plane, huh? Wanna use my cell phone and call them up? Here..."

Junko smiled, licked her lips, and delicately pulled out her designer phone for Bruce to take a look at.

"Heh, think you've already made yourself a friend, Bruce." Harper mused, her arms still protectively holding SeeU so she wouldn't fall and like... break her arm, or something.

As Bruce's cell seemed to stop working, Harper tugged out her own and tried it.

"...well shit. And I wasn't even pulled in with you guys. I just happened to be on patrol and then BAM! Bright ass light smack dab in the middle'a crime alley and you're all here." Harper said with a shrug, hoping to remedy the situation some with her words.
Aoko Aozaki - Prologue
Lord of Creation

Pocketing her phone after reporting to the Mage's Association her completion of an assignment concerning a certain eccentric Dead Apostle, Aoko Aozaki let out a sigh as she stepped aboard a train headed for Misaki Town. She figured that after all this time, she could do for a small vacation at home. Considering how many places the Association had flew her around these past few weeks, she could do with some time off. Maybe she'll pay a visit to Alice again... Who knew?

Stepping aboard a train, the redhead took a seat and settled her baggage down. A wave of fatigue practically assaulted her out of nowhere as she let out a yawn, stretching out her arms before crossing them, stretching out her long legs. Aoko didn't realize how tired she must have been before she quickly found herself closing her eyes, dreaming, falling, sinking into darkness. She didn't even take notice of how empty the train actually was, if it was even real in the first place.

And here she was now, in the present, like she'd been floating through space and time. Of course, perhaps a magician such as herself should have been above such effects, but Aoko's unique power made herself unpredictable at times, even to herself. But... Well, something had to have happened. After all, there was no logical explanation for why she was suddenly in some dirty, run-down place. Certainly didn't look like Japan. In fact, if she didn't know any better, America sooner came to mind, especially considering the handsome man standing before them all.

Aoko04.png

"Gotham, huh? Never heard of it. Looks more like I took a wrong turn in Albuquerque," Aoko said with a laid-back, almost confident expression. One would never have guessed she was just as confused as the rest of them, wondering where she was, wondering how she got here at all. After all, everyone else was already asking those questions, so it'd be a waste of breath to echo their sentiments. And if they weren't getting all the straight answers immediately, the hows, the whys, then she'd just have to find out herself, whether through her own efforts or by the generous hands of fate and time.

... Yeah, this probably wasn't gonna end super well, in her experience of unfortunate events.

"Self-proclaimed demon hunter? Sounds a little more out of place -- maybe even a little chuuni -- than an armored hotshot and a sweet little idol," Aoko commented as she passed by Dante, placing a hand on her hip while the other held her baggage over her shoulder, having evidently taken note of his brief exchange with some of the other fellow... individuals, before she walked over to Felix, Harper, and SeeU, giving a wave, "Hiiii. This club accepts late admissions, right?" She asked, before clearing her throat, "I assume you guys are as much in the dark as I am? Pretty scary looking place we all happened in on if I do say so myself."

Felix's attention wouldn't have been grabbed by Aoko either, the mercenary simply looking up at her and scoffing yet again.

Harper, on the other hand, shrugged in response. "Well I mean, being a vigilante and all, ya get used to hiding in the dark, y'know? Hell, it's how Batman practically gets around all the time. I should know, having worked with the guy on more than one occasion." Harper said, just knowing that Bruce would pick up on that little comment.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Widowmaker

HHE3TYQ.png

"Bruce Wayne, was it? Sorry, but I do not really know how I ended up here, exactly."

Soujirou Mibu seemed a little confused as he sat up, looking around at the wide cast of others around him. The last thing he remembered was clashing with Shiori, before falling into the tear in space they had created. It wasn't like he had exactly expected to arrive somewhere familiar after falling through something like that, but such strange beings and such a strange city still laid beyond his expectations.

The swordsman kept his hands off his swords for now, not wanting to appear hostile to any of them. He hadn't come here to pick a fight. Though then again, he hadn't really come here for any particular reason to begin with. What a troublesome situation.

Seeing that someone appeared to be hurt, Soujirou decided to walk over to SeeU and help her out, if necessary.

"Excuse me ma'am, are you o-" he started realizing she seemed to be shooing some other woman off for help. That was...troublesome, but in his experience people who said they didn't need help like that often really did. "We could all use some help, I believe. You would not be any exception, would you? Miss...?"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore

Hope.

"H-Huh...? Wait..."

rDPyIUJ.png

Despair.

9rNApjD.png

"Why'd I follow a pirate?" 682 growls, he wasn't planning on following anyone, though he would admit that leaving was a good idea. The lizard's gaze is pulled back to 053 who was looking up curiously at another human child. "Careful there. She'll be the cause of your death if you aren't careful."

"Eh, probably an alien," Ben comments on Makoto's words, "it's always an alien."

"Woah, you could at least say that nicely," Ben replies to the reptillian SCP-682, "unless you mean it in an actual sense of course, which doesn't seem likely. Alright, fine, I'm backing away..."

Ben then looks directly at SCP-682.

CtDUNn4.jpg

"But yeah, care for you... and all of your friends to give an introduction?"

@Okami @Atomic Knight @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies

Aoko Aozaki - Prologue
Lord of Creation

Aoko04.png

"Gotham, huh? Never heard of it. Looks more like I took a wrong turn in Albuquerque," Aoko said with a laid-back, almost confident expression. One would never have guessed she was just as confused as the rest of them, wondering where she was, wondering how she got here at all. After all, everyone else was already asking those questions, so it'd be a waste of breath to echo their sentiments. And if they weren't getting all the straight answers immediately, the hows, the whys, then she'd just have to find out herself, whether through her own efforts or by the generous hands of fate and time.

"Nah, seriously. Lemme help ya out." Harper replied with a sincere smile before glancing over to Junko as the she approached Bruce, only snickering as she tugged out her phone.

"Heh, think you've already made yourself a friend, Bruce." Harper mused, her arms still protectively holding SeeU so she wouldn't fall and like... break her arm, or something.

As Bruce's cell seemed to stop working, Harper tugged out her own and tried it.

"...well shit. And I wasn't even pulled in with you guys. I just happened to be on patrol and then BAM!, bright ass light smack dab in the middle'a crime alley and you're all here." Harper said with a shrug, hoping to remedy the situation some with her words.

Felix's attention wouldn't have been grabbed by Aoko either, the mercenary simply looking up at her and scoffing yet again.

Harper, on the other hand, shrugged in response. "Well I mean, being a vigilante and all, ya get used to hiding in the dark, y'know? Hell, it's how Batman practically gets around all this time. I should know, having worked with the guy on more than one occasion." Harper asked, just knowing that Bruce would pick up on that little comment.

@Verite @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Jeremi @Widowmaker
HHE3TYQ.png

"Bruce Wayne, was it? Sorry, but I do not really know how I ended up here, exactly."

Soujirou Mibu seemed a little confused as he sat up, looking around at the wide cast of others around him. The last thing he remembered was clashing with Shiori, before falling into the tear in space they had created. It wasn't like he had exactly expected to arrive somewhere familiar after falling through something like that, but such strange beings and such a strange city still laid beyond his expectations.

The swordsman kept his hands off his swords for now, not wanting to appear hostile to any of them. He hadn't come here to pick a fight. Though then again, he hadn't really come here for any particular reason to begin with. What a troublesome situation.

Seeing that someone appeared to be hurt, Soujirou decided to walk over to SeeU and help her out, if necessary.

"Excuse me ma'am, are you o-" he started realizing she seemed to be shooing some other woman off for help. That was...troublesome, but in his experience people who said they didn't need help like that often really did. "We could all use some help, I believe. You would not be any exception, would you? Miss...?"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore
Oh, this was not good. Not good at all! If people thought she was weak, then they wouldn't like her much, would they? No, she would be dead weight or something, and no one liked dead weight! "N-No, really, I'm okay! I just...am not programmed to experience...that." She frowned, remembering the pain she felt. "That feeling...physical hurting."

She would smile at Soujirou. "My name is SeeU! As you've all guessed, yes! I am an idol!" A D-List one, but she still counted, right? "And no...this is nothing like my home. It's so dark and dirty..." SeeU gasped, a look of terror on her face. If blood could drain from her face, it would. Oh no no no, please no! Not her too! "Oh...oh no...this couldn't be the work of the V-VocaNapper, could it?!"

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Ver @Kaykay

"Don't have a name, neither does she." 682 shrugs, noting with a bit of irritation that 053 had taken a few steps closer to the brown haired boy. Glaring at him. She had developed quite a hero complex and didn't support him being rude, to 999 or anyone else for that manner. "Call me SCP-682. She's SCP-053."

Oh, this was not good. Not good at all! If people thought she was weak, then they wouldn't like her much, would they? No, she would be dead weight or something, and no one liked dead weight! "N-No, really, I'm okay! I just...am not programmed to experience...that." She frowned, remembering the pain she felt. "That feeling...physical hurting."

She would smile at Soujirou. "My name is SeeU! As you've all guessed, yes! I am an idol!" A D-List one, but she still counted, right? "And no...this is nothing like my home. It's so dark and dirty..." SeeU gasped, a look of terror on her face. If blood could drain from her face, it would. Oh no no no, please no! Not her too! "Oh...oh no...this couldn't be the work of the V-VocaNapper, could it?!"

"I dunno who VocaNapper is, but if I had to guess who's behind this, it's probably Joker or some shit. Except, I don't think that Joker has his hands on anything that pulls people away from their homes but then again... Joker's one unpredictable bastard." Harper replied to SeeU, though she was mainly throwing around ideas for Bruce to ponder in that brooding head of his.

As the Sourijou approached them. Harper flicked him a wave. "Sup." She said simply.

@Kaykay @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Ver @Atomic Knight @Widowmaker

"Don't have a name, neither does she." 682 shrugs, noting with a bit of irritation that 053 had taken a few steps closer to the brown haired boy. Glaring at him. She had developed quite a hero complex and didn't support him being rude, to 999 or anyone else for that manner. "Call me SCP-682. She's SCP-053."

Ben, despite being foolish at times, could figure out what was going on with their names, or lack thereof.

4xSavUh.jpg

"Experiment names? Kinda lame, if you asked me... Hey... why don't I give you guys new names? I have quite a bit of experience with naming things myself...

My bad, I guess I should introduce myself first. Everyone calls me Ben, Ben Tennyson,"
Ben reaches out for a handshake with his left hand.

@Okami @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb

"Yeah, experiment is about right." 682 did agree that the prison he lived in for decades did suck. "But I don't need a new name, what about you, kid?" That question, was aimed at 053 who nods. "She doesn't talk much, but she's up for that. Gonna have to address her by it now so it better not suck. Ben." 682 didn't extend his hand out, but did nod in appreciation. He cared for 053 enough that he was grateful. Despite not acting like it.

(And now I need to have supper.))
@Crow

Harper, on the other hand, shrugged in response. "Well I mean, being a vigilante and all, ya get used to hiding in the dark, y'know? Hell, it's how Batman practically gets around all the time. I should know, having worked with the guy on more than one occasion." Harper said, just knowing that Bruce would pick up on that little comment.​
"..."

"Who's Batman?"

This really was a wrong turn. For this girl to casually mention she was a vigilante... How scandalous! But she looked like the type who probably had a bedtime to abide to, so who knew what kind of activities she actually engaged in?​
"Oh...oh no...this couldn't be the work of the V-VocaNapper, could it?!"
"... The what?"
"I dunno who VocaNapper is, but if I had to guess who's behind this, it's probably Joker or some shit. Except, I don't think that Joker has his hands on anything that pulls people away from their homes but then again... Joker's one unpredictable bastard." Harper replied to SeeU, though she was mainly throwing around ideas for Bruce to ponder in that brooding head of his.

As the Sourijou approached them. Harper flicked him a wave. "Sup." She said simply.​
"Who?"

Seemed like this girl didn't seem entirely lost or out of place in Gotham. Good for her, but not so good for the rest of everyone else around. At least she'd be good to be a guide, right? Leaning toward Soujirou, Aoko pursed her lips.

"Do you know what any of those names mean? Americans sure are interesting..."

@Kaykay @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore

tumblr_oz677jEw691v3qowuo9_100.png

The hell yer calling a pirate? Ya picking a fight? ❞ Majima's been called many things due to a lack of another eye. Cyclops. Uni-eye. Guy with the eyepatch. But never has he heard "pirate" being used before. Well, he was itching for a good fight, but maybe if things were in better circumstances he would've pounced at 682 for that fight by now.
Hope.

"H-Huh...? Wait..."

rDPyIUJ.png

Y'know... I was thinking the same thing... 'til freaky fish guy decided to call me some stinky pirate. I got some more decency than that. ❞ Majima blurted out an off-handed comment.
"My jet if it landed on Gotham International Airport," Came Bruce's reply to the one eyed man. "I also believe you're not the only one who wishes to be anywhere else right now."
Ya? Ain't wrong with me fending for myself. That's how shit gets done, y'know? ❞ Well, there goes a chance on getting an easy ticket out of this dump. If he was going to be away for awhile, at the very least Nishida could handle managing business. Majima knew that much.
"Eh, probably an alien," Ben comments on Makoto's words, "it's always an alien."

"Woah, you could at least say that nicely," Ben replies to the reptillian SCP-682, "unless you mean it in an actual sense of course, which doesn't seem likely. Alright, fine, I'm backing away..."

CtDUNn4.jpg

Ben, despite being foolish at times, could figure out what was going on with their names, or lack thereof.

4xSavUh.jpg

"Experiment names? Kinda lame, if you asked me... Hey... why don't I give you guys new names? I have quite a bit of experience with naming things myself...

My bad, I guess I should introduce myself first. Everyone calls me Ben, Ben Tennyson,"
Ben reaches out for a handshake with his left hand.

@Okami @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb

tumblr_oz67qtFwO81v3qowuo7_100.png

If it ain't for the fact that I'm seeing things with my good eye, I wouldn't be believing stuff that's coming outta yer mouth, squirt. ❞ Yeah, Majima's been seeing some weird stuff since he woke up here. Something nice to talk about over a couple of drinks with his boys once he got back to Kamurocho.

Eh... the name's Goro Majima. Anyone in Kamurocho knows what I'm all about, but looks like nobody knows that 'ere. ❞

@Okami @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Jeremi

Prologue: A Mare in a Man's World

In a bright blue burst of light, accentuated by a sharp pop, Trixie Lulamoon appeared in the alleyway just a couple feet of the ground. Yelping in reaction, the showpony did manage to land on all four hooves, but teetered to and fro. Accompanied by her delicate mane, frizzed by her entrance, and her head spinning from her entrance too, it appeared as though the mare had one too many sips of cider, however.

"Behold: the Great and Powerful Trixie escaped the jaws of the beast unscathed," Trixie announced in a weak voice, and with a flourish of her twinkling cape, "but she couldn't have done it without the help of her-" she turned and gestured to her left, but was visibly confused by who she found. Cocking her head forward and squinting her eyes, Trixie examined the crowd gathered around the damaged android through her daze, "magical assistant?"

In her unkowing, Trixie's excessively extravagant hat gently floated back down to where it belonged on her head. Rubbing her eyes and shaking her head, Trixie took another long look at everyone. The second her vision cleared up, the showpony's eyes flung open wide, and she took a cautious step away. "You're not my magical assistant!" Trixie gasped, blinked, and glanced at her surroundings, "And this isn't my stage!"

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Ver @Kaykay @Yun Lee

hbM1fA7.png

"Eh?" Soujirou was surprised for a moment, considering that, well, no, he hadn't guessed that she was an idol. "An idol? Do you have a lot of people pray to you, or something like that? And I may not know much about this area, but I have never heard of this...VocaNapper character, so I think that your fear is unfounded. Do not worry, Miss SeeU."

As the Sourijou approached them. Harper flicked him a wave. "Sup." She said simply.

"Hello," Soujirou nodded towards Harper. "You caught my name, did you not? What is your name, Miss...?"

"Who?"

Seemed like this girl didn't seem entirely lost or out of place in Gotham. Good for her, but not so good for the rest of everyone else around. At least she'd be good to be a guide, right? Leaning toward Soujirou, Aoko pursed her lips.

"Sorry, I do not have much of an idea of what they are talking about either," Soujirou sighed, shaking his head. "I believe that I am just as confused as you are, miss."

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Ver @Yun Lee

Malzahar | Prologue
@Sen @Bomb @anyone

The Prophet did not expect it to happen so soon. The Void... it had finally taken him! As the pain overtook him and he felt himself falling, he became impatient. Why was this taking so long!?

He found himself on a cold, hard ground. He opened his eyes and winced. Since when was the Void so bright?

It took him a moment to realize that he was not in the Void. He was... somewhere else. Somewhere completely foreign to him. The Void... it felt so far away! The voices in his head were faint now, but thankfully, they were not gone completely. He must still have a connection...

In an attempt to test his power, he turned his right hand into a fist, and subsequently it became engulfed in purple energy. He then proceeded to shoot it at the ground in front of him. A satisfying explosion of Void magic resulted from this, causing a benign crater to form on the ground. He smiled, though none could see it due to his mask.

He levitated a few feet in the air and looked around, examining the mortals around him. Of all his travels throughout Runeterra, he had never seen such odd types of people. From this, the alien surroundings, and the fact that his prophetic vision did not work here, he concluded that he must be in some other universe.

When he eventually saw Gnar, he recoiled slightly in surprise. How did that annoying yordle get here too? Knowing that such a primitive creature was taken to this other universe made Malzahar feel a lot less important.

He cleared his head and began thinking of his priorities. He had to get out of here somehow; there were much more sacrifices to perform. But, how does one escape from a different universe?

Instead of wandering off on his own, he stayed behind for now since there were those in his group that seemed to know a thing or two about this place. Perhaps following them would lead to his eventual escape.​

Last edited:
"..."

"Who's Batman?"

This really was a wrong turn. For this girl to casually mention she was a vigilante... How scandalous! But she looked like the type who probably had a bedtime to abide to, so who knew what kind of activities she actually engaged in?
"... The what?"
"Who?"

hbM1fA7.png

"Eh?" Soujirou was surprised for a moment, considering that, well, no, he hadn't guessed that she was an idol. "An idol? Do you have a lot of people pray to you, or something like that? And I may not know much about this area, but I have never heard of this...VocaNapper character, so I think that your fear is unfounded. Do not worry, Miss SeeU."

"Hello," Soujirou nodded towards Harper. "You caught my name, did you not? What is your name, Miss...?"

"Sorry, I do not have much of an idea of what they are talking about either," Soujirou sighed, shaking his head. "I believe that I am just as confused as you are, miss."

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Ver @Yun Lee
"Basically, Batman is a grown man who dresses like a bat and fights bad guys. Y'know, like a super hero, just without all the cool powers. Joker is... well, I'll let Bruce over there explain that one." Harper replied, not really too fond of speaking about Joker.

tumblr_inline_nl2hc1ZXoA1sv22sw.png

"Oh, and you can call me Bluebird." Harper replied to Soujirou with a smile.

@Ver @Kaykay @Jeremi

Prologue - Night falls

It had been like any other day for you, that is until it felt like your entire body was being pierced by a thousand needles simultaneously as you were disassembled atom by atom. Whatever was happening, through the pain you felt like you were falling through a dark void where you could neither see or hear anything.

The journey came to an abrupt stop as you felt your body fall unto hard concrete. Your sight was blurry, your ears were ringing, but you were alive, and the pain was subsiding. Sirens wailed erupted in the air, which meant that your hearing was returning followed soon after by your sight.

You seemed to find yourself in an alley in a city somewhere, if the smell was any indication right near a dumpster. One side seemed to be blocked off by destroyed cop cars, which meant that you were no doubt in the bad part of town. What town though you had no clue. Looking up you would be met by the night sky above you. Even in full daylight you felt like this place would still be as grim and dark as it looked right now.

It was only now you realized having been caught up in your own problems that you had not been the only one in the alley. A sizable number of others seemed to have fallen into the same predicament as you were. One in particular caught your attention as he cleared his throat trying to get everybody’s attention. “At one point I might have called a situation like this an enjoyable time, but I have grown more…serious in my age.” The man looked like he had stumbled out of a fancy cocktail party. Well dressed and an impressive physique, he’d flash everyone a smile before he continued.

latest

“For those that don’t know me I am Bruce Wayne. Anyone know how we got here?”

Cast list:

@Kentucky as Agent K
@Minerva as Ann Takamaki
@Ver as Aoko Aozaki
@Neko Shogun as Aqua
@Crow as Ben Tennyson
@Takumi as Bishamon
@Lucky as Corey Bryant and Mason Hewitt
@Widowmaker as Dante
@Zireael as Geralt of Rivia
@Gummi Bunnies as Goro Majima
@Bomb as Gnar
@thatguyinthestore as Harper Row
@ThatAverageGuy as Jimmy
@dark as John Connor
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Jotaro Kujo
@BarrenThin as Kroq-Gar
@Atomic Knight as Makoto Naegi
@Josh as Manchester Black
@Otto as Malzahar
@Okami as SCP-682
@Yun Lee as SeeU
@Kaykay as Soujirou Mibu
@belVita as Stanley Burrell
@York as Terry McGinnis
@Archmage Jeremiah as Trixie
@Sen as Vel'Koz​

Kroq-Gar was not one to feel fear, no matter the situation. He didn't feel it when the world seemed to tear him apart, and he didn't feel it when he woke up in a strange, new land, surrounded by strangers. Confusion, however, was another matter entirely, and that, the Saurus Oldblood had in abundance. His head swiveled to look around, his movements erratic, and his spear on the ground like a walking stick. When he spoke, it was pretty obvious he was straining to do so. English did not come naturally to the Saurus. "I... was going... to ask you." Standing fully to his eight-and-and-a-half foot tall height, he, again, surveyed everyone around him.

This one was very, very angry about something. They were clearly children of the Old Ones, but he did not recognize such spawning. Perhaps this new place was stranger than he thought. "That is... unnecessary... brother."

CtDUNn4.jpg

The lizardman gave the child a strange look. This human was pretty brave. What on earth was going on?

@Jeremi @Crow @Okami

Prologue: A Mare in a Man's World

In a bright blue burst of light, accentuated by a sharp pop, Trixie Lulamoon appeared in the alleyway just a couple feet of the ground. Yelping in reaction, the showpony did manage to land on all four hooves, but teetered to and fro. Accompanied by her delicate mane, frizzed by her entrance, and her head spinning from her entrance too, it appeared as though the mare had one too many sips of cider, however.

"Behold: the Great and Powerful Trixie escaped the jaws of the beast unscathed," Trixie announced in a weak voice, and with a flourish of her twinkling cape, "but she couldn't have done it without the help of her-" she turned and gestured to her left, but was visibly confused by who she found. Cocking her head forward and squinting her eyes, Trixie examined the crowd gathered around the damaged android through her daze, "magical assistant?"

In her unkowing, Trixie's excessively extravagant hat gently floated back down to where it belonged on her head. Rubbing her eyes and shaking her head, Trixie took another long look at everyone. The second her vision cleared up, the showpony's eyes flung open wide, and she took a cautious step away. "You're not my magical assistant!" Trixie gasped, blinked, and glanced at her surroundings, "And this isn't my stage!"

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Ver @Kaykay @Yun Lee
latest

"...you've gotta be fucking kidding me right now." Felix said as he glanced down at that... abomination. Not wanting to spend another second in the group with the talking pony, the mercenary hopped off the trash can and clasped his hands together.

"Welp, I think I've had my fair share of tomfuckery for one day. So, if you'll excuse me..."

86c79219d619ccdb69c138e5cf00b681.gif

With that, Felix simply shoved past the Aoko, the ten year old kid and... that lizard thing (682) as he made his way out of the alleyway, not sparing a single glance to a a single soul as he did so.

@Jeremi @Ver @Okami @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Crow @Widowmaker @Atomic Knight

"Yeah, experiment is about right." 682 did agree that the prison he lived in for decades did suck. "But I don't need a new name, what about you, kid?" That question, was aimed at 053 who nods. "She doesn't talk much, but she's up for that. Gonna have to address her by it now so it better not suck. Ben." 682 didn't extend his hand out, but did nod in appreciation. He cared for 053 enough that he was grateful. Despite not acting like it.

(And now I need to have supper.))
@Crow

tumblr_oz677jEw691v3qowuo9_100.png

The hell yer calling a pirate? Ya picking a fight? ❞ Majima's been called many things due to a lack of another eye. Cyclops. Uni-eye. Guy with the eyepatch. But never has he heard "pirate" being used before. Well, he was itching for a good fight, but maybe if things were in better circumstances he would've pounced at 682 for that fight by now.

Y'know... I was thinking the same thing... 'til freaky fish guy decided to call me some stinky pirate. I got some more decency than that. ❞ Majima blurted out an off-handed comment.

Ya? Ain't wrong with me fending for myself. That's how shit gets done, y'know? ❞ Well, there goes a chance on getting an easy ticket out of this dump. If he was going to be away for awhile, at the very least Nishida could handle managing business. Majima knew that much.

tumblr_oz67qtFwO81v3qowuo7_100.png

If it ain't for the fact that I'm seeing things with my good eye, I wouldn't be believing stuff that's coming outta yer mouth, squirt. ❞ Yeah, Majima's been seeing some weird stuff since he woke up here. Something nice to talk about over a couple of drinks with his boys once he got back to Kamurocho.

Eh... the name's Goro Majima. Anyone in Kamurocho knows what I'm all about, but looks like nobody knows that 'ere. ❞

@Okami @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Jeremi
Kroq-Gar was not one to feel fear, no matter the situation. He didn't feel it when the world seemed to tear him apart, and he didn't feel it when he woke up in a strange, new land, surrounded by strangers. Confusion, however, was another matter entirely, and that, the Saurus Oldblood had in abundance. His head swiveled to look around, his movements erratic, and his spear on the ground like a walking stick. When he spoke, it was pretty obvious he was straining to do so. English did not come naturally to the Saurus. "I... was going... to ask you." Standing fully to his eight-and-and-a-half foot tall height, he, again, surveyed everyone around him.

This one was very, very angry about something. They were clearly children of the Old Ones, but he did not recognize such spawning. Perhaps this new place was stranger than he thought. "That is... unnecessary... brother."

The lizardman gave the child a strange look. This human was pretty brave. What on earth was going on?

@Jeremi @Crow @Okami

Doesn't suck, he says?

Good thing could come up with the coolest names in existence!

Ben takes out a sheet of paper that said 'Future Alien Names' on the back.

"Atomix, Water Hazard, Jetray... no, these are definitely not the names she's looking for," Ben says, before folding and keeping the sheet of paper.

"Guess I'm going to have to think differently then... how about... uh... Sandra!"

Without context, it would seem that Ben came up with it on a whim. He looks at Goro and Gnar for a bit, before looking back at SCP-682.

"Sandra's a nice name, right?"

@Okami @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Atomic Knight @BarrenThin @Jeremi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back