Status
Not open for further replies.
Living or dead, there wasn't much to come back from when you explode into pink mist. With the threat gone Bruce still seemed in disbelief. "Something's going on...we have to go, we have to go now."

"Could not of put that better myself. We better keep moving while we have an advantage. There may be more of those things." Dante exclaimed, un-equiping Lucifer and putting it back into him as a Devil Arm.

"Hey Bruce, quick question since you know what those things are. Do they hang around in packs?"

@Crow @thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker @Atomic Knight @dark @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Jeremi @TeamWayne

Living or dead, there wasn't much to come back from when you explode into pink mist. With the threat gone Bruce still seemed in disbelief. "Something's going on...we have to go, we have to go now."

@Crow @thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker @Atomic Knight @dark @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Jeremi @TeamWayne

Manchester found nothing else from her mind, other than the fact that she was telling the truth, or how she perceived it at least.

She took a few steps back from Jotaro's stare down, but still stood her ground. "Bane is the only thing worth being scared of right now. You all should be too. If you think he's just a muscle guy in a goofy mask then you're in for a rude awakening." Even so...the menacing look had gotten to her. "I-I'd get out of here, but there's really no place for a freak like me to hide."

"You can do whatever you want, Orca," Aquawoman responded quite tired of all of this. "If you do not have anything else for us then we will let you continue wallowing in your self pity."

"Fine...whatever."

tumblr_inline_nl2h6sIpVl1sv22sw.png

"Wait!" Harper exclaimed in protest before everyone walked off. "Why don't you help us defeat Bane? Come on! You don't like Bane, we don't like Bane. You may think it's impossible but... shit, just cause Batman's not here doesn't mean that we can't beat that guy! Ya just gotta, y'know, have hope!"

@Jeremi @Josh @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Neko Shogun @Kaykay @belVita @Takumi @Zireael @Kentucky @TeamAquawoman

"Tch. Showoff..." Felix muttered under his breath before walking back in the direction of the Iceberg Lounge.

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @Crow @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah @TeamWayne​

Rose was content to stay out of the group's way for the time being, knowing the alleyways of the city to be poor fighting stages for whole groups of people. Besides, it seemed she had landed herself in the stronger of the two groups.

Junko, otherwise, seemed to relish the violence. "This city is on the brink of despair, isn't it?"

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @TeamWayne

Makoto looked a bit glum. Jeez, was Harper stealing his lines?

"U-Uh... Yeah, we can protect you, Miss!"

@Jeremi @Josh @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Neko Shogun @Kaykay @belVita @Takumi @Zireael @Kentucky @TeamAquawoman

Last edited:
Junko, otherwise, seemed to relish the violence. "This city is on the brink of despair, isn't it?"

"It appears to be that way, doesn't it?" Dante exclaimed, looking towards Junko. "Hey. I don't actually think I've spoken with you yet. This probably isn't the best time but mind telling me a little about yourself?"

"Tch. Showoff..." Felix muttered under his breath before walking back in the direction of the Iceberg Lounge.

"If you think that using one of my many Devil Arms is showing off? Wait until you see the Pandora's Box." He exclaimed with a smirk towards Felix.

@Atomic Knight, @thatguyinthestore, @Crow, @Gummi Bunnies, @Otto, @Archmage Jeremiah, @TeamWayne

"It appears to be that way, doesn't it?" Dante exclaimed, looking towards Junko. "Hey. I don't actually think I've spoken with you yet. This probably isn't the best time but mind telling me a little about yourself?"

"If you think that using one of my many Devil Arms is showing off? Wait until you see the Pandora's Box." He exclaimed with a smirk towards Felix.

@Atomic Knight, @thatguyinthestore, @Crow, @Gummi Bunnies, @Otto, @Archmage Jeremiah, @TeamWayne
latest

"I wasn't talking to you, dumbass."

@Widowmaker

"Oh, ho~" Junko's eyes lit up as she barked out a high and regal laugh at Dante's request. "You wish to know more about me, the Junko Enoshima? Bow down, bow down, for you're in for a story that will have you begging for fealty!"

iRMyfST.png

The girl cleared her throat dramatically. Her voice had taken on a regal accent as if she was attempting to sound like a queen. It was an image she had been maintaining ever since they had split up into teams. "I, that is, my network across the land, control all the world! Perhaps if this goes well, I will grant you both honor and status! Would you like a castle in Europe? How does being a duke sound, Sir Dante?"

@Widowmaker

"Oh, ho~" Junko's eyes lit up as she barked out a high and regal laugh at Dante's request. "You wish to know more about me, the Junko Enoshima? Bow down, bow down, for you're in for a story that will have you begging for fealty!"

iRMyfST.png

The girl cleared her throat dramatically. Her voice had taken on a regal accent as if she was attempting to sound like a queen. It was an image she had been maintaining ever since they had split up into teams. "I, that is, my network across the land, control all the world! Perhaps if this goes well, I will grant you both honor and status! Would you like a castle in Europe? How does being a duke sound, Sir Dante?"

"Eh. Are you sure you want to have a half human, half demon in your ranks, lady? I mean sure, being a duke sounds like a hella fun time but uh --- Wait a minute." Dante exclaimed, pausing for a moment. "Would that mean I can essentially throw endless parties with babes? Now that sounds like a good time."

@Atomic Knight.​

Their business done, SeeU was ready to leave to find The Penguin. Before they'd leave, though, she would wave goodbye to Orca. "Thank you for your help Miss Orca! Try not to do crime anymore please!"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Kentucky@Ver @Kaykay @Atomic Knight@belVita @Takumi @Zireael @Josh@Neko Shogun @TeamAquawoman​

"Hmph...I'm not making any promises."

tumblr_inline_nl2h6sIpVl1sv22sw.png

"Wait!" Harper exclaimed in protest before everyone walked off. "Why don't you help us defeat Bane? Come on! You don't like Bane, we don't like Bane. You may think it's impossible but... shit, just cause Batman's not here doesn't mean that we can't beat that guy! Ya just gotta, y'know, have hope!"

@Jeremi @Josh @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Neko Shogun @Kaykay @belVita @Takumi @Zireael @Kentucky @TeamAquawoman

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @Crow @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah @TeamWayne​
Rose was content to stay out of the group's way for the time being, knowing the alleyways of the city to be poor fighting stages for whole groups of people. Besides, it seemed she had landed herself in the stronger of the two groups.

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @TeamWayne

Makoto looked a bit glum. Jeez, was Harper stealing his lines?

"U-Uh... Yeah, we can protect you, Miss!"

@Jeremi @Josh @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Neko Shogun @Kaykay @belVita @Takumi @Zireael @Kentucky @TeamAquawoman

Orca just scoffed at the two. "Yeah, right. I believe you." Her voiced dripped with snark. Before anything else could be said however the group could feel the ground rumbling, which could signify one thing. "Oh sh- look if you're going to hang around, fine, but I'm not going to clean up your corpses." That was the last thing Orca said before diving back into the water.

Aquawoman as well looked around. "I feel that it is in our best interest to hasten our steps."

"Could not of put that better myself. We better keep moving while we have an advantage. There may be more of those things." Dante exclaimed, un-equiping Lucifer and putting it back into him as a Devil Arm.

"Hey Bruce, quick question since you know what those things are. Do they hang around in packs?"

"That's what I'm afraid of." Bruce responded grimly. "Come on, we have to keep going. If there's one Talon jumping around then there are ten others waiting in the shadows." He pointed towards what seemed to be a pizza restaurant. "Come on, we'll make our way through that. If there are more of them we can get a bottleneck if they attack."

Orca just scoffed at the two. "Yeah, right. I believe you." Her voiced dripped with snark. Before anything else could be said however the group could feel the ground rumbling, which could signify one thing. "Oh sh- look if you're going to hang around, fine, but I'm not going to clean up your corpses." That was the last thing Orca said before diving back into the water.

Aquawoman as well looked around. "I feel that it is in our best interest to hasten our steps."
When the rumbling came, Aoko's eyes slightly widened a bit in surprise, losing her balance and stumbling about, but managed to gather her bearings quickly enough. She could manage a guess as to what the source of that rumbling was, and like before, had to consider fleeing for the sake of the group, as Aquawoman suggested.

Looking around, Aoko pursed her lips slightly and nodded.

"Sounds good to me. Iceberg Lounge then? I think I could use a refresher anyway, on top of having a nice chat with Mister Penguin! Let's go! No time to waste after all!"

@Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Takumi @Zireael @Kentucky @Team Aquawoman

Last edited:

"That's what I'm afraid of." Bruce responded grimly. "Come on, we have to keep going. If there's one Talon jumping around then there are ten others waiting in the shadows." He pointed towards what seemed to be a pizza restaurant. "Come on, we'll make our way through that. If there are more of them we can get a bottleneck if they attack."

tumblr_inline_nl2hcvOALp1sv22sw.png

"Tch. Right..."
Harper commented a bit annoyed with her fists balled up, before simply letting out a sigh, unballing her fists, and following the group to the Iceberg Lounge as the rumbling began.

@Jeremi @Ver @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Atomic Knight @Josh @belVita @Neko Shogun @Zireael @Takumi @Kentucky @TeamAquawoman

Felix looked to Dante and smirked under his helmet as they made their way to the pizza shop.

latest

"Try to keep your dick outta the pizza this time, champ." Felix commented as he sarcastically delivered two rather hard pats to Dante's shoulder before simply walking off toward the shop.

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @Crow @Otto @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomic Knight @TeamWayne​

When the rumbling came, Aoko's eyes slightly widened a bit in surprise, losing her balance and stumbling about, but managed to gather her bearings quickly enough. She could manage a guess as to what the source of that rumbling was, and like before, had to consider fleeing for the sake of the group, as Aquawoman suggested.

Looking around, Aoko pursed her lips slightly and nodded.

Aoko01.png

"Sounds good to me. Iceberg Lounge then? I think I could use a refresher anyway, on top of having a nice chat with Mister Penguin! Let's go! No time to waste after all!"

@Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Takumi @Zireael @Kentucky @Team Aquawoman
Jotaro turned his head in concern as the rumbling came, firmly standing his ground and scanning the bleak city skyline for the source of the noise, but he had a good guess of what it was. Orca might've been a pathetic creature, but Jotaro wasn't willing to test his luck against her warning about Bane's colossi. He pondered when the time was gonna come to deal with those things, but that time wasn't now. Jotaro waved his hand to Aoko, Aquawoman and the rest.

tumblr_omqbpkO8Av1vze779o1_400.png

"We got the directions from her, let's go."

It's unfortunate Jotaro won't have a submarine this time around.

@Jeremi @Ver @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Atomic Knight @Josh @belVita @Neko Shogun @Zireael @Takumi @Kentucky @TeamAquawoman

"A trick, I see? The pesky humans running this ought to pay with their lives!" Ghostfreak rasped, but joined the others in entering the pizza place.​

iRMyfST.png

@Widowmaker

"A foolish human, I have heard, and with a little extra hubris, it seems, tsk tsk tsk," Ghostfreak shakes his upside-down head at Junko. "Can a weak human truly relish in despair more than the High Ecto-Lord, yours truly? I have doubt. A puny human such as yourself must at least have limits, limits that when struck, will shatter your spirit into a million pieces, and leave you as a former shell of yourself."

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker @Crow @Otto @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomic Knight @TeamWayne​

tumblr_inline_nl2hcvOALp1sv22sw.png

"Tch. Right..."
Harper commented a bit annoyed with her fists balled up, before simply letting out a sigh, unballing her fists, and following the group to the Iceberg Lounge as the rumbling began.

@Jeremi @Ver @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Atomic Knight @Josh @belVita @Neko Shogun @Zireael @Takumi @Kentucky @TeamAquawoman

Felix looked to Dante and smirked under his helmet as they made their way to the pizza shop.

latest

"Try to keep your dick outta the pizza this time, champ." Felix commented as he sarcastically delivered two rather hard pats to Dante's shoulder before simply walking off toward the shop.

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @Crow @Otto @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomic Knight @TeamWayne​

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny." Dante exclaimed with a sarcastic laugh as he entered the shop with the group.

@Jeremi, @Otto, @Gummi Bunnies, @Archmage Jeremiah, @Atomic Knight, @TeamWayne.

"A trick, I see? The pesky humans running this ought to pay with their lives!" Ghostfreak rasped, but joined the others in entering the pizza place.​

"A foolish human, I have heard, and with a little extra hubris, it seems, tsk tsk tsk," Ghostfreak shakes his upside-down head at Junko. "Can a weak human truly relish in despair more than the High Ecto-Lord, yours truly? I have doubt. A puny human such as yourself must at least have limits, limits that when struck, will shatter your spirit into a million pieces, and leave you as a former shell of yourself."

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker @Crow @Otto @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomic Knight @TeamWayne​
"Really? You think you're that badass? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Felix couldn't help himself, bellowing out laughing as the ecto thing started going on about how great it was.

Y-you're kidding me, right? You look like something from some shitty ghost movie. Tucker's dumbass alien baby is more threatening than you."

@Crow

"Really? You think you're that badass? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Felix couldn't help himself, bellowing out laughing as the ecto thing started going on about how great it was.

Y-you're kidding me, right? You look like something from some shitty ghost movie. Tucker's dumbass alien baby is more threatening than you."

@Crow

"You clearly have not seen my true potential, pesky human," Ghostfreak laughs. "I highly doubt this... 'Tucker's dumbass alien baby' you speak of... can do THIS!"

Ghostfreak phased a hand into Felix's body, his fingers connecting with Felix's heart. Nothing else was done - no crushing, just the feeling of chilly, spooky ghost fingers on one's mildly-suppressed heart, beats slowing from being squeezed.

@thatguyinthestore

"You clearly have not seen my true potential, pesky human," Ghostfreak laughs. "I highly doubt this... 'Tucker's dumbass alien baby' you speak of... can do THIS!"

Ghostfreak phased a hand into Felix's body, his fingers connecting with Felix's heart. Nothing else was done - no crushing, just the feeling of chilly, spooky ghost fingers on one's mildly-suppressed heart, beats slowing from being squeezed.

@thatguyinthestore
Felix didn't mind this, and simply let out a cough in response.

@Crow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back