Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh this was gonna be good. He hasn't even been noticed yet!

tumblr_oz67nauLgo1v3qowuo9_100.png

Only snickering in glee, Majima pulled out a rusty metal bat as his walk towards Jotaro became a hasty sprint, somewhat leaving Ann in the dust. Not exactly wanting to get an easy knockout, he swung the bat with one arm, focusing for a blow right into the ribs. As much as it was tempting to smack this poor guy senselessly at the head, that wasn't much of a fun challenge.

@Josh @Kaykay @Sen@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Otto @Ver @Archmage Jeremiah @everyone :D
Everything was exactly as it should be for the street fighter - this goon wasn't even paying attention. One well-placed bat to the ribs would be enough to get a nice beat-down going on him. Majima no doubt has experience in fighting like a maniac on the streets, and as far as he can tell, this punk isn't anything special.

That is, until the bat stopped.

The bat isn't moving -- it hangs in the air, a few meters way from it's intended point. Everyone watching could see it, the bat abruptly halted in it's swinging arc, as if something grabbed it right when it was about to hit Jotaro's side. Even if Majima let go, it still floats there as if something is holding it there. The man Majima had intended to fight turned his head. His cold eyes met Majima's, staring daggers through him. His face was as empty and barren as it was before. There was no telling what was going on in his head just from an outside glance - he looked absolutely calm.

View attachment 1721

"You must be a special kind of stupid to walk up to me like that. Though, now it doesn't matter if you keep coming at me or not."

"You're getting an ass-beating from yours truly."

*CRRRACK*

It seemed as if no time passed between Jotaro saying that and Majima finding himself uprooted from the ground by a single, rib-shattering punch to the chest. The Mad Dog may be used to fighting against street goons, but this most likely wasn't something he was used too - it was as if he'd got hit by an invisible truck. If Majima didn't recover himself, he'd fly and smash against a nearby brick wall, crumpling to the ground like a used ragdoll. Jotaro sniffed and shoved his hands in his coat pockets, stepping forward slightly.

A mysterious, purple aura began to manifest around Jotaro. Just then, something previously invisible began to materialize into view. It's shape was massive, floating just behind Jotaro and staring down the yakuza like a hawk down at a mice.

View attachment 1724

The monstrous figure that manifested near Jotaro hovered after him as he slowly approached the Yakuza. It lifted his metal bat up and effortlessly snapped in two, tossing it aside like garbage.

"Get up. I'm not done yet."

@Josh @Kaykay @Sen @Kentucky @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Otto @Ver @Archmage Jeremiah @everyone :D

SeeU's eyes opened quick as Harper pressed the button. ...that was fast. She looked to Harper and Vel'koz, really wanting to charge, but...if this was a chance to entertain, she could! So, she smiled politely, ignoring the risk of shutting down down the road. Pfft, like THAT could ever happen...

"You can just refer to me as SeeU, Mister God sir!" SeeU replied, doing her best to be polite to the...thing. "Is there any way I can refer to you as?"

"Singing...maybe after Miss Trixie's show!" At the pony's question, SeeU tapped her chin. "Hmm...oh! Do you have persimmon juice?"

@thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah @Sen @Otto

Trixie simply nodded, spun the bottle about in her magic field, and tilted the bottle down to pour the first cup full of SeeU's request: persimmon juice. Upon filling it, the cup gently floated towards SeeU.

"If you can get me two ice cold beers, that'd be nice." Harper said. Though she doubted that whatever this thing was would get her the beverages she requested, she could still really go for some beer right about now.

@Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Ver @Takumi @Sen @Kaykay @Josh @Otto

Trixie tapped her chin while spinning the bottle around a second time, before moving to fill the next two cups. This time, however, it most certainly wasn't juice coming out the nose of the bottle. A sparkling golden liquid flowed out to fill the second and third cups, both of which Trixie offered to Bluebird with smug eyes.

HfNnjB4.png

"I'm interested in this zap apple juice. Apple juice I am aware of, but what does the zap refer to? Will it electrocute me?"

Trixie gasped. "Zap apples are just magical...and that's saying alot, coming from such a talented magician like myself," she chuckled, spinning the bottle a third and final time before pouring out a thick, prismatic liquid, "The flavour is something else; anything I could say to describe it would hardly do it justice," Trixie commented, offering Vel'koz the final cup, hardly fazed by the jellyfish's appearance.

"Are you challenging the status of Vel'Koz!?" Malzahar's fists clenched as anger welled up inside him. "Blasphemy!", he shouted as his right hand glowed with menacing purple energy. Before he could do anything rash, a pony caught his attention.​

The Prophet suddenly remembered what Vel'Koz had said. Their goal here was to gather information, not waste time in unrelated conflict. He sighed and said relatively calmly, "Away with you." He then proceeded to watch the 'magic show' and see what the otherworldly creature could do.

"As a god of war, I feel I have some right to question such."
Bishamon was more than ready to use any of her Shinki if needed and then his demeanor changed and suddenly--

Wait. Did he just...rudely disregard her?

tumblr_inline_ocfsdiSn5Q1r3leyb_100.png

"Excuse me?" she hissed through gritted teeth. First the man was ready to try and pick a fight with her, then speak in such a way! Agitated, but without her guide-her shinki who's material form was an earring but was still valuble to her main team-there in his human form to calm her down, she couldn't help but feel a bit lost. She didn't make any move to attack however, despite the anger now radiating off of her.

This person was almost as infuriating as the Yato god, who she hated greatly.

@thatguyinthestore @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Josh @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Sen @Anybody I missed

A... cop? Oh boy, this was getting more and more complicated. Ann hoped he wouldn't turn out like Akechi had. "No, I think it should be fine. Majima's about to start a fight." she said, cheerily. "Oh, I'm Ann Takamaki."
K looked at the young girl, curious. He cocked his head, but his hand fell away from his pistol. "Officer KD6-3.7." She wasn't a replicant, then, judging by her introduction. Replicants didn't have names. The fight didn't bother him, nor did it involve him. A weak smile formed on his face, before he spoke again. "Do y'now what all these people... and..." He took notice of a few things that weren't quite human nor replicant skating by. "Do you know where we are?" He asked, calm as can be.

Trixie simply nodded, spun the bottle about in her magic field, and tilted the bottle down to pour the first cup full of SeeU's request: persimmon juice. Upon filling it, the cup gently floated towards SeeU.

Trixie tapped her chin while spinning the bottle around a second time, before moving to fill the next two cups. This time, however, it most certainly wasn't juice coming out the nose of the bottle. A sparkling golden liquid flowed out to fill the second and third cups, both of which Trixie offered to Bluebird with smug eyes.

Trixie gasped. "Zap apples are just magical...and that's saying alot, coming from such a talented magician like myself," she chuckled, spinning the bottle a third and final time before pouring out a thick, prismatic liquid, "The flavour is something else; anything I could say to describe it would hardly do it justice," Trixie commented, offering Vel'koz the final cup, hardly fazed by the jellyfish's appearance.

Ben was nearby as he looked upon Trixie, deciding to drop a light comment.

Aix4muo.png

"Is that safe to drink?"

Ben was skeptical over the seven-coloured beverage.

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin

@Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee

Officer KD6-3.7 was quite confused. More confused than he had ever been in his life.

Something profound had happened; traveling the desert wastes of California had been a breeze in his Spinner, a shaking and sputtering landing befalling his aircraft. There was a replicant there; one of the older models, he was sure. One of the ones who he was supposed to put down. Some bulky guy living alone, farming maggots and drinking hot tea in the mornings by himself. The two never met; as K landed the police vehicle near a crooked tree, his mind was stricken with a wash of pain and every part of his body had begun to tingle as he was ripped apart, atom by atom, chunk of flesh by chunk of flesh, hair strand by hair strand. He wondered if he was dead upon his awakening; but did replicants have an afterlife? They had no souls, that he was sure about. He followed the same routine every day, and that had been fine. That had been just fine. A soul asked for free will, so a soul he did not have. So his thoughts of afterlife passed, and he realized he hadn't died. He had rather been... rebirthed.

Now he was here. In whatever this grungy alley was. Looked similar to LA. Maybe he was back there, with some technology the precinct had decided to use on him, throw his worthless skinjob head around a bit more. He heard a man talking; but there a was a bit of a rumble in the crowd, and he fell through, unable to hear the suited man. There were so many people here in this back alley... maybe he could find another like him. He pushed through, his coattail flailing behind him before he bumped into a teenage girl, who had taken chase after a one-eyed man. She looked like the type... the clothes, the hair. The eyes. She had to be a replicant; probably some sick and twisted prostitute. Or maybe a runaway; what she was doing in this alleyway was confusing to him. "Excuse me, ma'am, do you..." His eyes glanced off towards the eye-patched fellow. "Do you need help with him? I'm a police officer, I can do something about it."

dussel.jpg

@Minerva @Lucky @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies
A... cop? Oh boy, this was getting more and more complicated. Ann hoped he wouldn't turn out like Akechi had. "No, I think it should be fine. Majima's about to start a fight." she said, cheerily. "Oh, I'm Ann Takamaki."
Everything was exactly as it should be for the street fighter - this goon wasn't even paying attention. One well-placed bat to the ribs would be enough to get a nice beat-down going on him. Majima no doubt has experience in fighting like a maniac on the streets, and as far as he can tell, this punk isn't anything special.

That is, until the bat stopped.

The bat isn't moving -- it hangs in the air, a few meters way from it's intended point. Everyone watching could see it, the bat abruptly halted in it's swinging arc, as if something grabbed it right when it was about to hit Jotaro's side. Even if Majima let go, it still floats there as if something is holding it there. The man Majima had intended to fight turned his head. His cold eyes met Majima's, staring daggers through him. His face was as empty and barren as it was before. There was no telling what was going on in his head just from an outside glance - he looked absolutely calm.

View attachment 1721

"You must be a special kind of stupid to walk up to me like that. Though, now it doesn't matter if you keep coming at me or not."

"You're getting an ass-beating from yours truly."

*CRRRACK*

It seemed as if no time passed between Jotaro saying that and Majima finding himself uprooted from the ground by a single, rib-shattering punch to the chest. The Mad Dog may be used to fighting against street goons, but this most likely wasn't something he was used too - it was as if he'd got hit by an invisible truck. If Majima didn't recover himself, he'd fly and smash against a nearby brick wall, crumpling to the ground like a used ragdoll. Jotaro sniffed and shoved his hands in his coat pockets, stepping forward slightly.

A mysterious, purple aura began to manifest around Jotaro. Just then, something previously invisible began to materialize into view. It's shape was massive, floating just behind Jotaro and staring down the yakuza like a hawk down at a mice.

View attachment 1724

The monstrous figure that manifested near Jotaro hovered after him as he slowly approached the Yakuza. It lifted his metal bat up and effortlessly snapped in two, tossing it aside like garbage.

"Get up. I'm not done yet."

@Josh @Kaykay @Sen @Kentucky @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Otto @Ver @Archmage Jeremiah @everyone :D
tumblr_oz67baZDDv1v3qowuo4_100.png

" Huh? " He blinked in confusion. It should've make contact a second ago, not just stop mid-swing. Majima didn't even see it coming once he felt a hard blow hit him square on the chest, not even a single punch from Kiryu could actually replicate this. Slamming into the wall back first and then flopping to the ground, some people would think that'll be it... but it wasn't exactly the case with this Mad Dog.

tumblr_oz67qtFwO81v3qowuo2_100.png

" Ehehe... ! I like you already, I knew I can get a real good fight outta ya! " It was a real wonder how Majima could be this eager to continue, standing up and possibly having some injuries already. Didn't really expect this youngster to have some strange power like that, but hey, Majima ain't complaining.

Not even thinking that he was gonna get hit hard again, the yakuza sprinted right at Jotaro again, going ahead to... get down to do some breakdancing technique to fight back? Yeah, basically that.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Minerva @Kentucky @Lucky @everybody​

lv4sx3k.png

"Marvelous! Magical fruit, definitely not something one would see in Runeterra or the Void. As far as I'm aware of, there are no fruits in the Void at all." Vel'Koz sighed, "How unfair lowly life forms have access to such a delicious form of sustenance. There is little I am envious of."

He grasped the cup he had been offered with two tentacles... how exactly did he drink? The monster itself didn't seem like it had a mouth, as the only prominent feature itself was the giant eye that dominated its 'face', surrounded by shiny, golden armor. The eye swivelled to look - no, to analyse - the item it had been given. Perhaps this was it's definition of 'drinking'. Gathering any information on the drink he possibly could, the calories, the molecular build of the drink, the 'apple' it was made out of - Vel'Koz gleaned ever speck of detail from it before handing the cup itself to Malzahar.

"Drink, and tell me how it tastes."
Bishamon was more than ready to use any of her Shinki if needed and then his demeanor changed and suddenly--

"Excuse me?" she hissed through gritted teeth. First the man was ready to try and pick a fight with her, then speak in such a way! Agitated, but without her guide-her shinki who's material form was an earring but was still valuble to her main team-there in his human form to calm her down, she couldn't help but feel a bit lost. She didn't make any move to attack however, despite the anger now radiating off of her.

@thatguyinthestore @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Josh @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Sen @Anybody I missed
ZeCJqbs.png

"I would appreciate it if you were to cease exuding that aura... it's awfully uncomfortable with us here waiting for a bright blue magical horse to start her show." He paused for a second, "It would be best if you did not pick fights with those from the Void, so-called 'god of war'."

q0tW5JM.png

"But I suppose it is in your blood? Gods of lower life forms are just as foolish, if not as stupid, as they are." Vel'Koz guffawed. "What good is ruling over a stupid race? Better to take away their knowledge and enslave them, no?"

@Josh @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Ver @Archmage Jeremiah
@Otto @Takumi

As the group was conversing (and fighting evidently) Aquawoman had decided to stand back. The two thugs fighting was none of her concern and everyone else seemed to be able to play nice with each other. Then however she realized... "Where is the one called Bruce Wayne?"

Sure enough a quick look showed that Bruce was nowhere to be seen. "Everyone!" But he could still be heard. For a billionaire playboy he sure could sneak around well. He had moved to the end of the alley beckoning them to follow him. Anyone who did spotted a street sign.

latest

Crime alley, yeah this place sure looked like a crime alley. That however wasn't what Bruce wanted them to focus on. Instead he pointed to the window of an electronic store where on the TVs there was a man talking about something.

2823867-godfrey.png

"-ere are the Justice League in all of this? People say that they are off world but I've been hearing that for a month! The truth is that they don't care what's going on in Gotham City right now, in fact they welcome it!" The man who spoke seemed to be rather intense to say the least. "That's right my fellow citizens it's been over a month since the "criminal mastermind" calling himself Bane took over Gotham City and isolated it from the rest of the world. And your government or your superheroes aren't doing a damn thing about it! This is infallible proof that the regular Joe on the street doesn't matter to them! Or is it because they are scared? Your government has told you that Bane has weapons of mass destruction primed and ready on tactical targets all across the nation. But we all know that's a bunch of hogwash! A WMD against the Justice League? Even a crazy man in a batsuit would take care of that! No citizens, this is happening because they want it to happen. Bane is your master now Gotham, and that's the bottom line. Think about that. This is Glorious Godfrey signing off. Don't let the government tell you what to think. That's my job!"

As the program ended Bruce had a very grim look on his face, but it was Aquawoman that spoke first. "I had a very sudden urge to punch the man in the television right in the face." Came her response.

"You're not the only one, but he rakes in too much money for the network to let him go." Bruce finally responded. "How could this have happened to Gotham? A month? Taken over by Bane? It doesn't make any sense..."

"How much or little sense it doesn't matter. This is reality. Bane is in control and we are standing in the middle of a war zone."

The streets really did look like they had been hit by a missile with burning cars and debris scattered all over. "We have to get to the GCPD,"
Bruce replied. "Even if Gotham is overrun by criminals, Gotham's finest are no doubt doing everything they can to reign in the chaos. And you..." Bruce turned towards Bluebird. "You're an associate of Batman aren't you? What about him and the protectors of Gotham?"

Now it was Aquawoman's turn to speak up again. "As of now Mister Wayne as far as we know. We are the protectors of Gotham. But you are right, we need to seek shelter. Standing in the middle of the street makes us vulnerable. Perhaps a police station would be a good choice for us until we can figure out our next course of action?"

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @Everyone

As the group was conversing (and fighting evidently) Aquawoman had decided to stand back. The two thugs fighting was none of her concern and everyone else seemed to be able to play nice with each other. Then however she realized... "Where is the one called Bruce Wayne?"

Sure enough a quick look showed that Bruce was nowhere to be seen. "Everyone!" But he could still be heard. For a billionaire playboy he sure could sneak around well. He had moved to the end of the alley beckoning them to follow him. Anyone who did spotted a street sign.

latest

Crime alley, yeah this place sure looked like a crime alley. That however wasn't what Bruce wanted them to focus on. Instead he pointed to the window of an electronic store where on the TVs there was a man talking about something.

2823867-godfrey.png

"-ere are the Justice League in all of this? People say that they are off world but I've been hearing that for a month! The truth is that they don't care what's going on in Gotham City right now, in fact they welcome it!" The man who spoke seemed to be rather intense to say the least. "That's right my fellow citizens it's been over a month since the "criminal mastermind" calling himself Bane took over Gotham City and isolated it from the rest of the world. And your government or your superheroes aren't doing a damn thing about it! This is infallible proof that the regular Joe on the street doesn't matter to them! Or is it because they are scared? Your government has told you that Bane has weapons of mass destruction primed and ready on tactical targets all across the nation. But we all know that's a bunch of hogwash! A WMD against the Justice League? Even a crazy man in a batsuit would take care of that! No citizens, this is happening because they want it to happen. Bane is your master now Gotham, and that's the bottom line. Think about that. This is Glorious Godfrey signing off. Don't let the government tell you what to think. That's my job!"

As the program ended Bruce had a very grim look on his face, but it was Aquawoman that spoke first. "I had a very sudden urge to punch the man in the television right in the face." Came her response.

"You're not the only one, but he rakes in too much money for the network to let him go." Bruce finally responded. "How could this have happened to Gotham? A month? Taken over by Bane? It doesn't make any sense..."

"How much or little sense it doesn't matter. This is reality. Bane is in control and we are standing in the middle of a war zone."

The streets really did look like they had been hit by a missile with burning cars and debris scattered all over. "We have to get to the GCPD,"
Bruce replied. "Even if Gotham is overrun by criminals, Gotham's finest are no doubt doing everything they can to reign in the chaos. And you..." Bruce turned towards Bluebird. "You're an associate of Batman aren't you? What about him and the protectors of Gotham?"

Now it was Aquawoman's turn to speak up again. "As of now Mister Wayne as far as we know. We are the protectors of Gotham. But you are right, we need to seek shelter. Standing in the middle of the street makes us vulnerable. Perhaps a police station would be a good choice for us until we can figure out our next course of action?"

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @Everyone
c3zLNXq.png

"A classic display of the disorderly conduct of lower life forms," Vel'Koz amused himself by listening in on the broadcast. "So much stress on those who have the responsibility and the burden of being at the peak of human performance - or perhaps defying nature and having oh-so-magical abilities."

jQM91sr.png

"While everybody else leeches off them and their efforts, living their normal daily lives as if nothing happens - yet believe they have the right to be angry when their superheroes cannot help them. Foolish human beings, it is a miracle they managed to advance to such heights in this world - in any world!"

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @Jeremi

latest

2823867-godfrey.png

c3zLNXq.png

"A classic display of the disorderly conduct of lower life forms," Vel'Koz amused himself by listening in on the broadcast. "So much stress on those who have the responsibility and the burden of being at the peak of human performance - or perhaps defying nature and having oh-so-magical abilities."

jQM91sr.png

"While everybody else leeches off them and their efforts, living their normal daily lives as if nothing happens - yet believe they have the right to be angry when their superheroes cannot help them. Foolish human beings, it is a miracle they managed to advance to such heights in this world - in any world!"

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @Jeremi

eGMdmBe.png

"So, this Bane guy, we're supposed to kick his butt or something, right?" Ben casually asks Aquawoman and Bruce Wayne with a smile. "Sounds like a piece of cake."

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @Crow @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @Jeremi

K looked over the scene with growing inquiry, hearing mention of a police station. It had become obvious he wasn't in LA anymore... nor was he even on his universe. But he's have to make the best of it. He'd have to, lest he go insane. Him and Ann had already introduced each other by the time this was over, so K pushed forward through the crowd to the front. "I'm with the LAPD. I can get us into a police station, like you said." He didn't know who Bane was, or why he had taken over this city, but it didn't matter now. If he was gonna get any answers, they'd have to be safe first. A boy and a strange purple creature were the first to talk, even before K had approached the two who were leading the pack. The boy was smarmy and cocky, all too sure of his ability to fight. The creature was boastful as well, but with a little more to back up the show. K looked up at him, wincing at the creature with mild discontent.

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @Crow @BarrenThin@Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen@Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva@Jeremi

"C-Criminal mastermind?"

That was bad. Really bad. Like, VocaNapper bad. And this entire city waa under his rule? Isolated from everything else...from Korea...this was so bad. SeeU felt fear deep in her core-she was no match for a place like this!

"Do you know where this...GCPD is?" SeeU asked the Gotham natives. "Hopefully not too far away..." She wanted to go home really badly now. At least if they could get somewhere safe, things would be better. ...was there anywhere safe in a bad guy's city? She would hope so, at least. Hope was good!

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @Crow @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @Jeremi

lv4sx3k.png

"Marvelous! Magical fruit, definitely not something one would see in Runeterra or the Void. As far as I'm aware of, there are no fruits in the Void at all." Vel'Koz sighed, "How unfair lowly life forms have access to such a delicious form of sustenance. There is little I am envious of."

He grasped the cup he had been offered with two tentacles... how exactly did he drink? The monster itself didn't seem like it had a mouth, as the only prominent feature itself was the giant eye that dominated its 'face', surrounded by shiny, golden armor. The eye swivelled to look - no, to analyse - the item it had been given. Perhaps this was it's definition of 'drinking'. Gathering any information on the drink he possibly could, the calories, the molecular build of the drink, the 'apple' it was made out of - Vel'Koz gleaned ever speck of detail from it before handing the cup itself to Malzahar.

ZeCJqbs.png

"I would appreciate it if you were to cease exuding that aura... it's awfully uncomfortable with us here waiting for a bright blue magical horse to start her show." He paused for a second, "It would be best if you did not pick fights with those from the Void, so-called 'god of war'."

q0tW5JM.png

"But I suppose it is in your blood? Gods of lower life forms are just as foolish, if not as stupid, as they are." Vel'Koz guffawed. "What good is ruling over a stupid race? Better to take away their knowledge and enslave them, no?"

@Josh @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Ver @Archmage Jeremiah
@Otto @Takumi

"Us gods cannot be seen by humans-under normal circumstances, unlike this-and continue to live and keep balance by being worshipped. A god with no shrine or people who worship them may as well not exist due to the high chance of being forgotten. That is how things are and that's how they've always been." she replied, calm now, though her eyes remained fierce and angry in their cat like state as she stared Vel'Koz down.

"I remember he nearly started the fight himself. Best for both of us that he doesn't think of doing so again." she added.

With that out of the way she'd turn away. Before moving to leave the alley she'd mutter two words under her breath, no, names.

"Choki, Jinki." she said firmly. In two breif flashes of white light, she'd have a cherry blossom earring in her right ear and a whip at her side, making her feel more secured that it actually worked.

latest

2823867-godfrey.png

Sighing, Bishamon placed a hand on her hip and rubbed the back of her neck. Those medicines never had a chance to kick in yet, and although most of her irritations a moment ago had faded she felt tired, but wouldn't let it show.

"This Bane sounds like a nuisance." she huffed. Bane stood in her way of vengeance, and she had no problem stopping him if it meant heading back home.

@thatguyinthestore @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Josh @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Sen @Otto @Crow @Anybody I missed

Malzahar
@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @Jeremi @Everyone

Malzahar stared at the so-called 'god' with an intense expression, desperately resisting the urge to continue their conflict.​

The Prophet sighed in relief when the Voidborn came to his rescue. "Yes, my lord, at once!" he said in response to his new command. He took the cup of the prismatic liquid and hesitated; he had never seen such a strange drink before. What if it was poison? Although he didn't trust Trixie, he trusted the judgment of Vel'Koz, and so he undid his mask temporarily and drank the liquid. His eyes widened. The taste was otherworldly and strange, but good. Not wanting to give the pony too much praise, he simply said, "This substance is of high-quality, my lord."

latest

2823867-godfrey.png

"The politics of mortals... how boring."

Last edited:
eGMdmBe.png

"So, this Bane guy, we're supposed to kick his butt or something, right?" Ben casually asks Aquawoman and Bruce Wayne with a smile. "Sounds like a piece of cake."

"That is a real over simplification of our situation..." Bruce replied to Ben. "I've heard that Bane is not someone to we should mess with lightly."

"C-Criminal mastermind?"

That was bad. Really bad. Like, VocaNapper bad. And this entire city waa under his rule? Isolated from everything else...from Korea...this was so bad. SeeU felt fear deep in her core-she was no match for a place like this!

"Do you know where this...GCPD is?" SeeU asked the Gotham natives. "Hopefully not too far away..." She wanted to go home really badly now. At least if they could get somewhere safe, things would be better. ...was there anywhere safe in a bad guy's city? She would hope so, at least. Hope was good!

"Not too far. But considering we're at the East End...a midnight walk constitutes attempted suicide over here. With Bane in control that is even more true. We do not know what kind of resistance we'll be meeting...and I'm not really much help. Unless I throw my check book at them."

"That is why I am here, I'll get rid of any opposition coming our way,"
Aquawoman boasted.

"I'm actually sharpening it so that I can gut the next asshole who keeps bothering me and acting like we're friends despite the fact that we just fucking met.

How's that sound, 'hot shot'?"

5734731-6375da3efc0b133815ed08651023e5d4.jpg

"Jeez. You always talk like a asshole? Alright. Talk to ya whenever I suppose." Dante murmured as he then walked to a shadowed over wall and rested against it, arms crossed. "I'll just wait to see what develops. From my instincts, sounds like more people will end up arriving."

And he was correct in that assumption as many more unusual people began to appear. He stayed in the shadow as he listened in to all the conversations, including the information passed by the most important ones there: Aquawoman and Bruce. But when he saw that among them as a young boy? He just had to appear and confront them. It seemed he caught his attention.

eGMdmBe.png

"A young boy? What is he doing here? Doesn't the kid know this is literally the worst place to be? Sigh..." Dante appeared before the young boy, hiding a laughter. "I don't think you fully realised just what you're doing, kiddo. This is literally the worst place for you to be in right now. Why don't you go run off to your Grandpa and let the big boys handle the action? Unless you know..." He then pointed to the oddly designed watch on his arm. "That you're our designated time-watcher. Haha. Where'd you get that, kiddo?"

"Not too far. But considering we're at the East End...a midnight walk constitutes attempted suicide over here. With Bane in control that is even more true. We do not know what kind of resistance we'll be meeting...and I'm not really much help. Unless I throw my check book at them."

Aquawoman boasted.

"Bane huh? Hmm. Well if he got this far, he must be quite the threat. But I wonder if he's faced a professional demon hunter such as myself? I bet he'd wish he'd never met me. Haha." He then turned to Aquawoman. "Easy there, sweetheart. If you were truly here to "Rid the opposition in our way" as you declare, then why haven't you already beaten him? Sounds to me that you need us more than you are letting on."

@Crow @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @anyone.

"Oh! Now you're speakin' to me heart, mate. I do love me a good challenge"
Manchester+Black+Superman+versus+the+Elite.png

A devilish smirk once again sat on the brit's face as his eye began to glow. As he entered Soujirou mind, everything was fine. Well, at first. Manchester eye glowed for a time as he clearly was focusing hard enough for his veins in his face showed. Pulling out of Soujirou, Manchester smiled.

"You can bugger right off that shit, mate. I've been in a lot of weird minds and seen a lot of mind barriers. but that different Your mind is more of an idea than anythin' else. Also a lot of bloody cutting images kept being fed back to me. I must say,Your just one weird bloke I like it."

uvn9b8t.png

"You flatter me. I will admit to being a strange one, though. If you were truly able to see that, then you really did make the right choice. I hope to get along with you, Mister Manchester Black."

Compared to his almost palpable readiness to brandish his sword earlier, Soujirou seemed to once again return to a rather unassuming demeanor, a gentle smile on his face as his hand left his sword's hilt. It was as though his piercing gaze from before had been sheathed, kept in its place for now so that he would only cut through what he desired to cut.
Aoko07.png

"Oya, was I just threatened? Scary," Aoko said to Vel'Koz, her smile taking an exasperated turn, as though she were all too used to it.

If things continued to go as they were now, Aoko was gonna start wishing the White Princess herself were here instead of the oh mighty Eye of the Void. Jeez, people really like their titles, huh? Not that she was one to talk, considering she was the one who enabled people to label her Magic Gunner and, less elegantly, Human Missile Launcher.

In any case, she had little to say in response to the creature speaking of goat-men and using the word "hippies." Engaging further with him probably would yield results even Aoko wasn't entirely ready to unravel.

Turning to Soujirou and Manchester, the redhead couldn't help but let out a soft, amused breath.

Aoko08.png

"Heeeeh, so not only do we have a telepath, but also someone who can resist that kinda stuff? Nifty," she commented, sauntering over to Soujirou's side and wrapping her arm around the back of his neck, pulling him close in an overly friendly manner, "Bloody cutting images though, huh? Sounds like your mind can be a pretty scary place to be. What else can it do besides scaring guys like him off?"

As for Manchester Black, with Soujirou still in tow, Aoko looked at him and gestured toward Jotaro behind them all. "As for you... If you wanna give your power another go to show off, maybe you can try it on that kid over there? His face is so stone cold, I wonder what he's thinking of!"

This was all assuming Majima wouldn't try to just randomly beat up Jotaro out of nowhere. She'd probably feel inclined to step in if that happened but... Well, we'll see.

@Josh @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah

"U-um, Miss Aozaki..." Soujirou stammered as Aoko suddenly wrapped her arm around him. He gave the woman an awkward grin, a reflex as he wasn't exactly sure how to handle the situation. Slowly mentally shaking it off, he decided to instead focus on what she was saying and answering her. "It might be a little, well, different compared to how most people think. 'Bloody cutting images' huh...I guess you could say the point of being a swordsman is to cut, right? So that is what I think about, and that is what I do."

He grasped the sheath of one of his swords and raised it a little, as though to show his point, before being dragged along and murmuring.

"I exist to cut everything in this world."

He would have offered his opinion on what to do next to some of the others, but quite frankly he was out of element. Though Aoko was Japanese like him, she at least seemed to know her way around a city. Soujirou didn't even have that. So for now he decided he'd just go with everyone else until he saw a reason to do otherwise.

@Josh @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah

"That is a real over simplification of our situation..." Bruce replied to Ben. "I've heard that Bane is not someone to we should mess with lightly."

Aquawoman boasted.

JunQaWD.png

"But are we someones that Bane should mess with lightly? I don't think so," Ben says as the looks around and the numerous colourful characters. "For the most part, anyways. Well, let's just head to the police sta- wait a second, how do we know that Bane isn't in control of the police station too? He did take over the entire city, after all."
"A young boy? What is he doing here? Doesn't the kid know this is literally the worst place to be? Sigh..." Dante appeared before the young boy, hiding a laughter. "I don't think you fully realised just what you're doing, kiddo. This is literally the worst place for you to be in right now. Why don't you go run off to your Grandpa and let the big boys handle the action? Unless you know..." He then pointed to the oddly designed watch on his arm. "That you're our designated time-watcher. Haha. Where'd you get that, kiddo?"

@Crow @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @anyone.

Mere seconds from being discovered with the Omnitrix.

"Ahahaha... oh, this dumb old thing? I got it uh... from an arcade! In Japan! Sometimes I forget it's even on my wrist in the first place," Ben scratches his head and tries to diverge his way out of his secret being revealed, masking anxiety with a sheepish grin.

@Widowmaker @Jeremi

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin

Mere seconds from being discovered with the Omnitrix.

"Ahahaha... oh, this dumb old thing? I got it uh... from an arcade! In Japan! Sometimes I forget it's even on my wrist in the first place," Ben scratches his head and tries to diverge his way out of his secret being revealed, masking anxiety with a sheepish grin.

"Really? Then why the face, kiddo? You hiding something?" He exclaimed, already onto Ben. "I've got nothing to hide here. The name's Dante. Renowned Demon Hunter from where I come from. Not one to brag but I've taken out a lot of big and strong demons in my time. I'm sure you've got some big secret behind ya, and I bet, it's that fancy watch of yours."

@Crow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back